Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS CRASHING : WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ?  (Read 1931 times)
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Yes, I agree the amount of capitalization increases is simply terrible. And from the point of view of the economy this is not very good. Everyone knows that the fall is not completely inconclusive, but 50% accurate. However, everyone hopes that it will not be soon and they will have time to earn more.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

Nothing is crashing my friend. I was seen that dump of market several times. Everything is ok, just wait few days and you will see it.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

I believe that market has been over-capitalized so it has to be corrected. Sudden and steep rise is always dangerous and such rise does not last for much longer time. And this is what happened with crypto market as well.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

Read the news folks. It's not a standard market correction, it's mas panic selling. The South Korean Justice Ministry announce plans to ban cryptocurrency exchanges, triggering widespread sell-offs. However, the Finance Ministry disagrees. They instead advocate regulation, but are against a ban. It will stabilize, but Korean's will face a tougher regulatory landscape in the very near future. An outright ban is unlikely, and could take months or even years to push through.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

buy in deep,,
find a good buy zone area to buy some coin,,
look the charts carefully,,
this will bring a huge profit,,  Wink

shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

They creating Fud news so new in cryptos will sell there coins. they are all in panic i guess the best time to buy bitcoin is now.. we could see a bull run a big gains in the next few weeks.. so hold your coins.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

They creating Fud news so new in cryptos will sell there coins. they are all in panic i guess the best time to buy bitcoin is now.. we could see a bull run a big gains in the next few weeks.. so hold your coins.

Agreed. This is a great opportunity to buy at lower rates. Things will shoot back up once the panic is over.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

I don't think were crashing instead the market fluctuates again and now it started to fluctuates and the value start to appreciate. The crypto currency market for me has a strong position now and fluctuations does not mean it will crash it's just a normal activity that needs to be experience sometimes the value goes up but we will realize in the end a more appreciative coin will be release
Astrilian

Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

Dont worry, the same thing happened last year in the summer. All the market was crashing but in a few months all the coins started to increase again and most of them reached an unbelievable new record of price. I think it is a good moment to buy some coins, pretty much anything because they price started to go up with more than 5% in a few hours. If you already have coins dont panic and keep your coins in wallet because they price will increase back even higer.

Good point. Take a deep breath. Do something else. If you have funds, buy more.

Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

No I don't really think that the market is really crashing if you are experiencing heavy losses... so there's no reason for you to panic and to cause panic to your fellow crypto associate.. just like what many crypto investor says "we lived in a crypto world so... whatever goes up comes down and whatever goes down will also goes up..." Just always be on the alert if the price skyrocket so you can dump first your coins before others do it.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

There is a strange pleasure in creating panic! :-)
Sincerely, there is no sign of crash in the next future.
Crypto Vitriol

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

I don't thing that market is crashing; there is just a normal and expected correction after months of fantastic boom
rolozcar

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

I don't thing that market is crashing; there is just a normal and expected correction after months of fantastic boom

I agree with you, BTC looks like its going up at the moment, it is all about being patient and not panic selling.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

I think this is just a callback, because a fake regulatory message in the Korean market,Now Cryptocurrency markets are back up.

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

i think you never saw a real market crash in cryptoland before. As btc 2014 -2015. Or other "younger" alts going from couple thousand sat to 1-2 sat in one week time. What happens now is a correction-pullback. Nothing to worry about if you have a well balanced portfolio.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

I totally agree with the fact that we went to fast on price and total market capitalization. However, I do not think market will crash. Bitcoin is established now and altcoin are becoming very strong and independent of bitcoin. And till date, blockchain and  cryptocurrency tech is the ever when it comes to payment, store of value, transaction and security.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

The market is now looking good compared back days before. Corrections is always expected for those weaklings these price movements gives them scare and easily sell their coins.
Cryptococco

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Market is crashing for who jumped to buy bitcoin at 20k $...  but I think that in some weeks bitcoin will start to grow again.
Squesel

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

This Just started

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?
That is the same correction of rins much left and all nervous gave their coins and people on experience re-bought and just waiting for profit, there is no reason for panic this has long happened.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: