Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding  (Read 42036 times)
Sigil-Developer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

I'm also just starting to experience issues with the wallet. I previously had it open and staking without issues, then I encrypted my wallet, and now every 30 mins or so it automatically locks and staking is paused.

my wallet crashe also.... loss my stakin time

Which OS are you guys on? Windows?
davidzai

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:26 AM

Your wallet crash after power cut / pc auto switch off?
Crypitol

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

I'm also just starting to experience issues with the wallet. I previously had it open and staking without issues, then I encrypted my wallet, and now every 30 mins or so it automatically locks and staking is paused.

I'm using windows.
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:57:37 AM

I'm using windows.

how about linux version ,is it stable?
anhbh2101

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

[Suspicious link removed]d for the blue rig, good luck Dev! i hope the coin of future!
Sigil-Developer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

I'm using windows.

how about linux version ,is it stable?

Yes, Linux version should be much more stable. All the problems I've noticed have been happening on Windows.
Zamarat

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

Dev

I got a problem with the wallet. My wallet got an error an closed by itself, when i started again,  when I reopened a new address was created and I loss access to the coins I owned and were mined by the supernova pool, do you have any way to re-address them?

That's really weird, that should never happen. Try exporting your keys to a txt file--click on "Wallet", "Export Keys" in the upper left hand corner. Open that txt file and look for your previous address. Then copy the private key (The string of numbers/letters that starts with a V), go back to your wallet, hit "Tools", "Console", and type importprivkey <private key> (replace <private key> with the private key you copied)

I am using Windows Wallet, that tip not work out... I think i lost all my coins...8.37503122.  My adress don't show up in keys..
Crypitol

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:27:58 AM

The problem is seemingly solved now, I had to take it off 'unlock for staking only' mode and leave it completely unlocked while staking.
Sigil-Developer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

Dev

I got a problem with the wallet. My wallet got an error an closed by itself, when i started again,  when I reopened a new address was created and I loss access to the coins I owned and were mined by the supernova pool, do you have any way to re-address them?

That's really weird, that should never happen. Try exporting your keys to a txt file--click on "Wallet", "Export Keys" in the upper left hand corner. Open that txt file and look for your previous address. Then copy the private key (The string of numbers/letters that starts with a V), go back to your wallet, hit "Tools", "Console", and type importprivkey <private key> (replace <private key> with the private key you copied)

I am using Windows Wallet, that tip not work out... I think i lost all my coins...8.37503122.  My adress don't show up in keys..

I'll send you coins to replace them, post your wallet address. Can you tell me further about the error though? Do you know what you were doing at the time? Did your computer crash as well? Did you touch wallet.dat or any of the files in the data folder when you were starting up the wallet? Did you accidentally delete the data folder while the wallet was open because you didn't know what it was?
loray

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 07:10:45 AM by loray

@Sigil-Developer
yesterday i tried the first time to send some mined coins from pool to my sigil wallet (Linux/Ubuntu 17.04). Wallet is stable
and it seems that it synced - last Block was the last mined block.
But after hours my coins didn't arrive. Are there any problems atm at transfer? Which time does it normally take?
When everything synced my coins should be on the wallet - why is balance still Zero? Thanks for helping.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

My wallet is also starting to crash. Is this forked from TZC ? That coin had a similar issue

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Need italian translation?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sigil-Developer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

@Sigil-Developer
yesterday i tried the first time to send some mined coins from pool to my sigil wallet (Linux/Ubuntu 17.04). Wallet is stable
But after hours my coins didn't arrive. Are there any problems atm at transfer? Which time does it normally take?
When everything synced my coins should be on the wallet - why is balance still Zero? Thanks for helping.

Which pool did you mine on? It's not a blockchain problem, but a pool problem.

My wallet is also starting to crash. Is this forked from TZC ? That coin had a similar issue

Yep, it's a TZC fork. I did notice the issue when I was looking on some older threads but thought I had fixed the issue, being that it was thought to be through staking throughput and its use of resources. Weird though that I can't get the issue to be reproduced on any of my compiled wallets, either on Windows, Mac, or Linux.

If your wallet keeps crashing, try and disable staking by clicking "Tools"/"Disable PoS Mining". I'll look at it further and try to reproduce the error.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

@Sigil-Developer

Yep, it's a TZC fork. I did notice the issue when I was looking on some older threads but thought I had fixed the issue, being that it was thought to be through staking throughput and its use of resources. Weird though that I can't get the issue to be reproduced on any of my compiled wallets, either on Windows, Mac, or Linux.

If your wallet keeps crashing, try and disable staking by clicking "Tools"/"Disable PoS Mining". I'll look at it further and try to reproduce the error.

Staking is disabled already, it still crashes. Only "fix" is to re-import the privkey into a fresh wallet and after a certain amount of time, probably the min staking time, it crashes again.. So you need to keep doing this over and over again.. That was the reason I delisted TZC some time ago as AFAIK it isn't fixed until today there

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
loray

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

suprnova pool. So, please tell me. If it is a pool problem, why are all pools deactivated? The offical Sigil pool is offline,
lpool also and sending transfers from suprnova doesn't work.

I think there are problems on Sigil side. Some weeks ago Electroneum Dev. told me the same, that transfers are
pool problem, but all transfers went without problems to cryptopia but no transfers from cryptopia to electroneum
wallet. So please, have a look.

Is there anybody here at the moment who's mining to a pool and sending transfers to his wallet without problems?!?
Would be great to know.
Sigil-Developer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

@Sigil-Developer

Staking is disabled already, it still crashes. Only "fix" is to re-import the privkey into a fresh wallet and after a certain amount of time, probably the min staking time, it crashes again.. So you need to keep doing this over and over again.. That was the reason I delisted TZC some time ago as AFAIK it isn't fixed until today there

Interesting. Okay, next crash could you send me your debug.log file? I'll try to get to the bottom of this.

suprnova pool. So, please tell me. If it is a pool problem, why are all pools deactivated? The offical Sigil pool is offline,
lpool also and sending transfers from suprnova doesn't work.

I think there are problems on Sigil side. Some weeks ago Electroneum Dev. told me the same, that transfers are
pool problem, but all transfers went without problems to cryptopia but no transfers from cryptopia to electroneum
wallet. So please, have a look.

Is there anybody here at the moment who's mining to a pool and sending transfers to his wallet without problems?!?
Would be great to know.

Sorry I just disabled the official pool while I get it back up and running. I'm sure it's not the blockchain though, as I've been sending bounties to and from many people's wallets and many people have been cashing out from pools as mentioned on the Slack. In terms of Cryptopia withdrawals, though, they do take a while and people have been reporting not getting their Electroneum--it's Cryptopia's fault.
loray

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 08:13:42 AM by loray

Sorry I just disabled the official pool while I get it back up and running. I'm sure it's not the blockchain though, as I've been sending bounties to and from many people's wallets and many people have been cashing out from pools as mentioned on the Slack. In terms of Cryptopia withdrawals, though, they do take a while and people have been reporting not getting their Electroneum--it's Cryptopia's fault.

ok, please tell me if the pool is back, than i'll give it a try. I'll check it with pool admin if there are problems, i saw i got no tx for the last transfer.
Maybe it'll work next time.
zajiczech

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Hey devs,

my wallet crashed after running for about 24 hours. Just run it again and it works, but it's the first wallet I've experienced this behavior. Any clues?

And will you explain why the premine is split into 10K wallets, seems very weird and suspicious to me.

Thanks
Usebtc

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

Hey Dev
The German translation did not work...
I clicked at the german translation, but then opened a New bitcointalk window and there is written this " An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
snowjoou

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Taking a look at the top 100 list from the explorer. What's up with all the 10k SGL addresses over there?  Undecided

As of right now we're holding the premine in seperate addresses in 10k increments, as you can see

Just trying to understand why are you doing this? TOP100 wallets are now masked by the premine addresses.
Thanks.

Also waiting for an explanation regarding the 10k premined wallet addresses from TOP100 list.
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: