Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding  (Read 42036 times)
PhilosophizingCowboy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

hi PhilosophizingCowboy besides you say that you're the type from the beginning that's why your profile was created 2 days ago? Date Registered: January 17, 2018, 09:05:17 AM....   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  All I want is for him to pay my work delivred. No more no less. What would you do ?

He said he would pay you. Again, why don't you try talking like an adult and reading what he wrote?

Also, creating a profile on a forum does not mean I haven't been mining and in slack for over a week. The coin is like.... 2 weeks old man. There are communities outside this forum.
I've personally participated in numerous bounties for Sigil and always gotten paid. Which is why I am questioning your word over his.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KNA84

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

You are late brother..

Also, it says on the bounty "Earnings: 0 – 2000 SGL for a quality thread" .
He can even pay you 5 SGL and close the discussion.

I don't understand why are you asking for 2000? Your threads are shit.

@plimo my discussions are as they are! if you are not happy, ignore me. return suck your droppings and let the adults work. I am not your friend.
KNA84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

hi PhilosophizingCowboy besides you say that you're the type from the beginning that's why your profile was created 2 days ago? Date Registered: January 17, 2018, 09:05:17 AM....   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  All I want is for him to pay my work delivred. No more no less. What would you do ?

He said he would pay you. Again, why don't you try talking like an adult and reading what he wrote?

Also, creating a profile on a forum does not mean I haven't been mining and in slack for over a week. The coin is like.... 2 weeks old man. There are communities outside this forum.
I've personally participated in numerous bounties for Sigil and always gotten paid. Which is why I am questioning your word over his.

Well, my word is that I delivered 8 translations. unpaid. I just want to be paid. what do you do if you work for a guy who finally does not pay you? personally I break teeth.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

You are late brother..

@plimo my discussions are as they are! if you are not happy, ignore me. return suck your boobs and let the adults work. I am not your friend.

Calm down and celebrate that we're almost at 3m SGL!

Madcatyoji

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Dev: do you still give rewards for translations?

No More Accepted

This was posted not that long ago.

This was posted on page 6, 1/9/18:

In terms of pool mining, I think suprnova is the way to go right now. They have most of the hashrate, and the official pool hasn't found a block in a long while.

About translations, I actually think we're pretty much done for now, just gotta finish up the ones we have reserved currently. Thanks though!
Dio Riven

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

You are late brother..

@plimo my discussions are as they are! if you are not happy, ignore me. return suck your droppings and let the adults work. I am not your friend.

You are pretty scammer - just took a look on your translation thread to polish -https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784827.new#new
even one word is not in polish, just the topic translated by google, shame on you please.
KNA84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:57:53 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 10:09:19 PM by KNA84

Hey all, sorry, but translations have been closed for over a week now.

@Sigil-Developer so you paid half price for my friend's Korean translate but for the other translations you did not pay ?!  Angry I note that you added recently "closed beside the translation". you believe that the work is done in 5 minutes can be? There once the work is done you have recovered you declare "closed" and you write now sorry closed for over a week".

I think you are dishonest clearly. You made us waste time and money. the wheel turns be sure to receive the right return of your shares. the work is delivered and not paid pay me now for our work

@Sigil-Developer so you paid half price for my friend's Korean translate but for the other translations you did not pay ?!  Angry I note that you added recently "closed beside the translation". you believe that the work is done in 5 minutes can be? There once the work is done you have recovered you declare "closed" and you write now sorry closed for over a week".

I think you are dishonest clearly. You made us waste time and money. the wheel turns be sure to receive the right return of your shares. the work is delivered and not paid pay me now for our work

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.
I saw the bounty few days ago, and now I wanted to complete a blog post.
But when I click the form it tells me that it no longer is accepting responses.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

This if from yesterday on slack channel:

Code:
Sigil Developer [2:59 AM]
Bounty Campaign Progress:

Twitter Campaign: 40% (40,000 / 100,000)
Reddit Campaign: 67% (67,000 / 100,000)
Blog/Medium Campaign: 100% (100,000 / 100,000)
Translations Campaign: 100% (75,000 / 75,000)
Youtube Campaign: 40% (30,000 / 75,000)
Slack Campaign: 100% (25,000 / 25,000)
Giveaway Campaign: 58% (14,500 / 25,000)

Total Campaign: 70.3% (351,500 / 500,000)

In terms of pool mining, I think suprnova is the way to go right now. They have most of the hashrate, and the official pool hasn't found a block in a long while.

About translations, I actually think we're pretty much done for now, just gotta finish up the ones we have reserved currently. Thanks though!

here is the arabic translations sir :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2722499

please reply me in private msg Smiley
thanks

Reserving Turkish Translations.

Added both! Okay you two are the last translations we're gonna accept for now.

I'm sorry, but I thought I made it clear, both here and in the Slack.

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

You are late brother..

You are pretty scammer - just took a look on your translation thread to polish -https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784827.new#new
even one word is not in polish, just the topic translated by google, shame on you please.

No More Accepted

You are late brother..

@plimo my discussions are as they are! if you are not happy, ignore me. return suck your boobs and let the adults work. I am not your friend.

hi PhilosophizingCowboy besides you say that you're the type from the beginning that's why your profile was created 2 days ago? Date Registered: January 17, 2018, 09:05:17 AM....   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  All I want is for him to pay my work delivred. No more no less. What would you do ?

Well, my word is that I delivered 8 translations. unpaid. I just want to be paid. what do you do if you work for a guy who finally does not pay you? personally I break teeth.
You are late brother..

so pay this guy for his work! show the community that you are an honest guy  Embarrassed he made 8 languages in 8 post that he delivered to you. it's a lot of work time  Angry you benefit from it without paying it is not regulatory as a way to act...

Since I have started this project Sig-Dev has always paid out what he promised or more, in my opinion he has been overly generous. He already made it clear that the bounty was closed, that was ignored. He then paid the guy anyway once he realized his mistake. From his own account. Now he is offering you the same.

What more do you want?

How about instead of sitting around screaming like a toddler you just respond like a normal person?

Damn it's a Newbies landmark here!

so what will you do? you spread your ass and you say thank you? rather, die twice.

I worked for several days to deliver these translations. The guy gets the job. then declare "closed" and keep my job that he does not pay. fuck off!

Sigil-Developer (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Damn it's a Newbie repair here!

so what will you do? you spread your ass and you say thank you? rather, die twice.

I worked for several days to deliver these translations. The guy gets the job. then declare "closed" and keep my job that he does not pay. fuck off!

Look, I don't know what you want. I'm not using your translations, the bounty's been closed for days. As a gesture of good faith, I'll pay you the same reward I paid your friend, but that's it.
KNA84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

Look, I don't know what you want. I'm not using your translations, the bounty's been closed for days. As a gesture of good faith, I'll pay you the same reward I paid your friend, but that's it.

@Sigil-Developer I appreciate your offer 1000 by translation >total  8000 is ok : Sf97gPVjdptSJwW1GAR72ZiXzY2JqciBCo
Sigil-Developer (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

I appreciate your offer 1000 by translation >total  8000 is ok : Sf97gPVjdptSJwW1GAR72ZiXzY2JqciBCo

1000, total. Sending the coins over now.
lm12345

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

It's same for me !!

New topic translation Portuguese : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784716.new#new
New topic translation Espagnol : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784733.new#new
New topic translation Italian : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784741.new#new
New topic translation Hebrew : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784757.new#new
New topic translation Brazilian : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784700.new#new
New topic translation Greek : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784771.new#new
New topic translati Nederlands (Dutch) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784783.new#new
New topic translati Polski : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784827.new#new

waiting for your payment 16000 sgl : Sf97gPVjdptSJwW1GAR72ZiXzY2JqciBCo

What a joke LOL. Demanding 16k SGL for 5 minutes using an automatic translator. Didn't even bother to preserve the formatting, just a copy&paste of the results. Some languages aren't even translated!

Devs, let me know if you want a proper Spanish translation.

Newbie lm12345 has abierto una cuenta solo para publicar este mensaje y sembrar dudas, no eres honesto. por favor verifique y diga dónde hay un problema esto es traducido por un Catalán "outsourcing"

This is not an automatic translation is real work from outsourcing person! you speak really Spanish ok check yourself. Topic translation Espagnol : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784733.new#new !  you have opened an account just to post this message and sow doubt, you are dishonest.

Mira, vete dárselas con queso a otro. Sólo me voy a molestar en poner un ejemplo, el resto de tu "traducción" es igual de mierda. / Look, go and fool someone else. I'll just bother to give one example, the rest of your "translation" is the same shit:

Puerto P2P: 39654, puerto República Popular China: 39655

puerto República Popular China?HuhHuh en serio??? y te quedas tan pancho?Huh

port of the Popular Republic of China?Huh seriously??? and you wrote that with a straight face???

On top of that... your Hebrew "translation" is in English. Your Polish "translation" is actually in Dutch! WTF?Huh
KNA84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

I appreciate your offer 1000 by translation >total  8000 is ok : Sf97gPVjdptSJwW1GAR72ZiXzY2JqciBCo

1000 for all I do not agree. half price for each ok is 8000
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

You are late brother..

No More Accepted

You are late brother..

You are late brother..

so pay this guy for his work! show the community that you are an honest guy  Embarrassed he made 8 languages in 8 post that he delivered to you. it's a lot of work time  Angry you benefit from it without paying it is not regulatory as a way to act...

Since I have started this project Sig-Dev has always paid out what he promised or more, in my opinion he has been overly generous. He already made it clear that the bounty was closed, that was ignored. He then paid the guy anyway once he realized his mistake. From his own account. Now he is offering you the same.

What more do you want?

How about instead of sitting around screaming like a toddler you just respond like a normal person?

I appreciate your offer 1000 by translation >total  8000 is ok : Sf97gPVjdptSJwW1GAR72ZiXzY2JqciBCo

half price for each it's the least bit 8000 ! paying 1000 for 8 translation is scam

lutuy

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

half price for each it's the least bit 8000 ! paying 1000 for 8 translation is scam

Stop spamming here.
This work is not worth the money.
Was clearly written 0-2000 coins on the choice of the Dev.
1000 is a lot for such work.
The work is very generously paid.
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

@Sigil-Developer so you paid half price for my friend's Korean translate but for the other translations you did not pay ?!  Angry I note that you added recently "closed beside the translation". you believe that the work is done in 5 minutes can be? There once the work is done you have recovered you declare "closed" and you write now sorry closed for over a week".

@Sigil-Developer so you paid half price for my friend's Korean translate but for the other translations you did not pay ?!  Angry I note that you added recently "closed beside the translation". you believe that the work is done in 5 minutes can be? There once the work is done you have recovered you declare "closed" and you write now sorry closed for over a week".

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

You are late brother..

No More Accepted

You are late brother..

hi PhilosophizingCowboy besides you say that you're the type from the beginning that's why your profile was created 2 days ago? Date Registered: January 17, 2018, 09:05:17 AM....   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  All I want is for him to pay my work delivred. No more no less. What would you do ?

You are late brother..

so pay this guy for his work! show the community that you are an honest guy  Embarrassed he made 8 languages in 8 post that he delivered to you. it's a lot of work time  Angry you benefit from it without paying it is not regulatory as a way to act...

What more do you want?

I see that some of this community supports the dishonest developer who does not pay the work delivered it's a pity. At least you thought for a moment "what would you do for him?" I support this guy kna84. He worked hard and no one said thank you, you're all there to spit on him. Shame on you your humanity is dirty like flies to shit! you are gnawing greed, all venal and rotten. it is waste for your existence I full your mother who must be ashamed of you but out of politeness she does not tell you anything.

Horkryzard

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

Dev please don't pay him anything he is a scammer. I'm form Poland and I can guarantee you that his translation is a scam and have even no word in Polish. Jak by by się ktoś pytał to jest polski język, a ten typ co twierdzi, że zrobił tłumaczenie jest złamanym chujem.
KNA84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

You are late brother..

No More Accepted

You are late brother..

You are late brother..

so pay this guy for his work! show the community that you are an honest guy  Embarrassed he made 8 languages in 8 post that he delivered to you. it's a lot of work time  Angry you benefit from it without paying it is not regulatory as a way to act...

What more do you want?

I see that some of this community supports the dishonest developer who does not pay the work delivered it's a pity. At least you thought for a moment "what would you do for him?" I support this guy kna84. He worked hard and no one said thank you, you're all there to spit on him. Shame on you your humanity is dirty like flies to shit! you are gnawing greed, all venal and rotten. it is waste for your existence I full your mother who must be ashamed of you but out of politeness she does not tell you anything.

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

You are late brother..

No More Accepted

You are late brother..

You are late brother..

What more do you want?

Thank you for your support, it is appreciable  Cry

KNA84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

You are late brother..

No More Accepted

You are late brother..

You are late brother..

What more do you want?

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

You are late brother..

No More Accepted

You are late brother..

You are late brother..

What more do you want?

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

Hey OP!

Nice looking project.

Is the bounty over?

Thanks  Wink

Code:

thanks

You are late brother..

No More Accepted

You are late brother..

You are late brother..

What more do you want?

Thank you for your support, it is appreciable  Cry

I do not think they are all like that ... whatever ...
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

I am receiving PoS rewards daily and I don't have a large amount of SGL right now.There is no problem in PoS system.You just have to keep your wallet open and be sure it is shows ''staking''.
it is not really true. I have several inputs with more than 1000 confirmations, older than 24 hours and wallet still reporting: NO MATURE COINS FOUND. STAKING PAUSED.
so I am getting the feeling that POS is only for "selected" users with a special config file because in the basic (wallet installation + receiving coins) is not enough for getting POS working on this SIGIL wallet! And devs did not give us any config file, any other needs for enabling POS (min amount of coins in the wallet, min count of confirmations, min age) nothing...

You don't need a conf file, it's been working for everyone. Are you positive that you've waited 24 hours since your coins were confirmed in your wallet? If so, try closing/reopening it and see if it's fixed.
inputs have more than 1000 confirmations, are older than 24 hours (34-32-30-28-26 hours as I received them from the pool) tried to reopen wallet. Still getting this: NO MATURE COINS FOUND, STAKING PAUSED. Will try to let this wallet run another day. After that sorry, going back to last coin I have been mining before.

Can you open "Coin Control" and make sure you have separate transactions with more than 50 coins in them? If you're lacking this your coins won't stake either.
OK will try to "optimize" inputs
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

with this annoying noise we forgot the IMPORTANT :

Sigil-Developer, explain the IRC connection that wallet does!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: