Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥  (Read 5239 times)
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

It’s often mentioned in the WP that the platform’s gonna worl with publishers and orders of advertisement. Isnt the partnership of the ecosystem too small in this case? I know for certain that there/s much more various players in the market.
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

It’s often mentioned in the WP that the platform’s gonna worl with publishers and orders of advertisement. Isnt the partnership of the ecosystem too small in this case? I know for certain that there/s much more various players in the market.
No, that’s wrong! The platform will cooperate with all the members of the industry. These will be the platforms, the aggregators, the advertisement networks, data suppliers and many others. Integration will help not only to structure efficient relations with all the participants of the advertisement area, but also bring the transparency to the advertisement market and help to struggle against the fraud.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

No, that’s wrong! The platform will cooperate with all the members of the industry. These will be the platforms, the aggregators, the advertisement networks, data suppliers and many others. Integration will help not only to structure efficient relations with all the participants of the advertisement area, but also bring the transparency to the advertisement market and help to struggle against the fraud.

Will this be realized basing on communications only including in terms of technology?
scifilover

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

Will this be realized basing on communications only including in terms of technology?
The platform was developed on the base of the open source code and will be offered to be used by the partners of the project that’s why the API will provide the opportunity to establish partnership with all the appropriate companies in the industry.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

The platform was developed on the base of the open source code and will be offered to be used by the partners of the project that’s why the API will provide the opportunity to establish partnership with all the appropriate companies in the industry.

Can you already tell us any names?
scifilover

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

It’s only known that several large agencies are already cooperating with the project. These are wwp, Omnicom, Interpublic, Publicis, Dentsu. These are serious players, interaction with which allows never miss a trick. 
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

It’s only known that several large agencies are already cooperating with the project. These are wwp, Omnicom, Interpublic, Publicis, Dentsu. These are serious players, interaction with which allows never miss a trick. 
I agree. These are agencies, there will also be dealing centers. Does the company cooperate with them, too?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

It’s written on the site that when you buy the token you dont have to transfer the money to the address specified! How can i invest?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

It’s written on the site that when you buy the token you dont have to transfer the money to the address specified! How can i invest?
There’s a detailed guide on the site which explains how to do this correctly. Just follow the instructions.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

In fact, the project is going to solve the institutional issues in this area, they’re very serious and global. Will the staff of the start-up expand?
Forspareparts

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

What results do the managers plan to achieve in 3-5 years. It would be interesting to see the forecast on the income by that time.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

Due to what are developers planning to establish the permanent system of increase of efficiency of spending money on advertisement campaigns?
ilcaramba

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

As I understood it, the price for token will constantly grow during the ICO. How much will it finally be by the end f this period?
Forspareparts

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

As I understood it, the price for token will constantly grow during the ICO. How much will it finally be by the end f this period?
By the end of the March the price will reach 0.1 USD. So dont delay the investment.
soantung1985

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

Joined TELEGRAM BOUNTY, that is best Ico
dauphamvan92

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Do advertisers have to use ClearCoin API in order to work with you platform? Or are there any other ways to cooperate?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

Where can I seen what number of project’s tokens I own?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Where can I seen what number of project’s tokens I own?
On the ClearCoin dashboard. You’ll be able to see the balance of the account in a separate widow.
lok5874

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

How will the funds invested in the project be stored?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

How will the funds invested in the project be stored?
The fees collected during the sale are safe – thye are converted to 3 base currencies:  USD, BTC and ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: