Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥  (Read 5247 times)
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

I read the WhitePaper and something began to doubt the figures that are given there. Especially with regard to the advertising market as a whole. I heard that at a recent final in American football in the US, the cost of advertising was enormous - millions for short videos. I imagined that the total capitalization is trillions !!!
You are right. And this applies just SuperBowl. However, in the draft we are talking, most likely, about the profile advertising markets. Here their capitalization is about 563 billion dollars. Clearcoin is able to create and approve new rules of the game in this industry and to attract the majority of these funds into their hands.
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

I read the WhitePaper and something began to doubt the figures that are given there. Especially with regard to the advertising market as a whole. I heard that at a recent final in American football in the US, the cost of advertising was enormous - millions for short videos. I imagined that the total capitalization is trillions !!!
You are right. And this applies just SuperBowl. However, in the draft we are talking, most likely, about the profile advertising markets. Here their capitalization is about 563 billion dollars. Clearcoin is able to create and approve new rules of the game in this industry and to attract the majority of these funds into their hands.

For this, the platform should give market players just the exhaustive functionality, become the most client-oriented ...
deort

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

For this, the platform should give market players just the exhaustive functionality, become the most client-oriented ...
Clearcoin is a platform for promoting a product based on blocking technology, which is aimed at solving problems associated with digital advertising. Here publishers cooperate with advertisers, and any transactions between them are recorded with a history confirmation. This service no one else gives. Moreover, this approach gives significant advantages and benefits in the future, because works at a lower cost than others.
national751

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Clearcoin is a platform for promoting a product based on blocking technology, which is aimed at solving problems associated with digital advertising. Here publishers cooperate with advertisers, and any transactions between them are recorded with a history confirmation. This service no one else gives. Moreover, this approach gives significant advantages and benefits in the future, because works at a lower cost than others.

In my opinion, it is important for a client to conduct an advertising campaign and see the result. What can be different here?
deort

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

In my opinion, it is important for a client to conduct an advertising campaign and see the result. What can be different here?
Special attention is paid to ensuring the reliability and exclusion of advertising fraud. Customers will like that you can check the entire history of the work and find out what and how it was done. All this will give a powerful analytical apparatus.
national751

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Special attention is paid to ensuring the reliability and exclusion of advertising fraud. Customers will like that you can check the entire history of the work and find out what and how it was done. All this will give a powerful analytical apparatus.

I heard somewhere that the advertising market carries a lot. There are official estimates?
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Do the platform and creators of the project already have successful examples of their services?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

Hmmm ... And CLR tokens for what purposes on the site?
spottcoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

Hmmm ... And CLR tokens for what purposes on the site?
CLR can be used to target the created ads! That is for platform services.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

What are the limitations for working with the platform? Which of the brands will the Clearcoin refuse to work with?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

Except for the USA, where else will we see the project in the near future? How will it be distributed?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

I do not understand what the developers and project managers are counting on, working in the US markets and trying to attract investors from all over the world? Does someone really want to invest in this way? After all, you do not see anything of what is happening in the United States.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

I do not understand what the developers and project managers are counting on, working in the US markets and trying to attract investors from all over the world? Does someone really want to invest in this way? After all, you do not see anything of what is happening in the United States.
Hello! And what, in fact, is the problem? Using Clearcoin platform, you will see everything at all. Using open sources of information (TV, Internet), you can get information about the US advertising market no less promptly and qualitatively than any citizen of the North of America. There are no problems at all! Only pluses!
scifilover

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Hello! And what, in fact, is the problem? Using Clearcoin platform, you will see everything at all. Using open sources of information (TV, Internet), you can get information about the US advertising market no less promptly and qualitatively than any citizen of the North of America. There are no problems at all! Only pluses!
It's just quite laborious and unusual! And what are the advantages?
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

The coin went up as high as .24 cents on opening day. Albeit there was a massive sell off. You must have a crystal ball if you know the price will not get close to that again in the next 12 months even if for a short period.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

In that everyone can invest in a platform that operates on the most highly capitalized advertising market, which will then become global. In addition, by purchasing tokens, the investor also invests in the fastest growing branch of finance, which is recognized in the world - in crypto-currencies and blockchain !
scifilover

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

In that everyone can invest in a platform that operates on the most highly capitalized advertising market, which will then become global. In addition, by purchasing tokens, the investor also invests in the fastest growing branch of finance, which is recognized in the world - in crypto-currencies and blockchain !
Sounds like slogans!)))
matthewtalbot

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

Sounds like slogans!)))
Far from it! See, ClearCoin is a technology company that manages the buying and selling of advertisements in real time in decentralized applications and a wider digital environment. This is in general! I advise you to carefully read the WhitePaper on the official website and for you a lot will clear up.
scifilover

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

Sounds like slogans!)))
Far from it! See, ClearCoin is a technology company that manages the buying and selling of advertisements in real time in decentralized applications and a wider digital environment. This is in general! I advise you to carefully read the WhitePaper on the official website and for you a lot will clear up.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

Is the price of the token increasing every day? I heard that some system is used in relation to the price of the token ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: