Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥  (Read 5238 times)
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

Is the price of the token increasing every day? I heard that some system is used in relation to the price of the token ...
Not every day, but every 3 days. The current one can be seen on the website https://clearcoin.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

Where can I get acquainted with the rules of holding auctions based on the platform? I understand that this is the main format of bidding.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

I have a contradiction! On the one hand, the confidentiality of users, on the other - the possibility of proof and history log! How is this possible?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

I thought a smart contract would regulate a member's membership in the system. And it says that it regulates the acquisition of advertising. Please clarify!
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

How will the real-time data about the advertising campaign be realized? This is so different and numerous data that it is not clear how they can be brought to the same basis.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

Where can I get acquainted with the algorithm for buying tokens? I heard that it's done.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

Where can I get acquainted with the algorithm for buying tokens? I heard that it's done.
Detailed instructions here https://clearcoin.co/company/guide-buying-clearcoin-clr-tokens/
andrea101

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

I searched for information about the project on third-party sites, a number of trackers with a wide range of ratings came across - from high to very low. All put ratings, not a person bothered to correctly describe the project. As a result, I would like to understand what Clearcoin is and how to invest in it. The fact is that I myself work in the advertising market and I see that he has great prospects if he can bring order to it. For this reason, I am ready to support any undertakings that will clean the native environment for me from scammers!
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

I searched for information about the project on third-party sites, a number of trackers with a wide range of ratings came across - from high to very low. All put ratings, not a person bothered to correctly describe the project. As a result, I would like to understand what Clearcoin is and how to invest in it. The fact is that I myself work in the advertising market and I see that he has great prospects if he can bring order to it. For this reason, I am ready to support any undertakings that will clean the native environment for me from scammers!
Hello! I see your interest! Let's start from the beginning. ClearCoin work in the advertising industry, the capitalization of which is a trillion dollars. Blockchain technology solves the problem of double expenses and an abundance of intermediaries and scammers, which greatly complicate the work in the industry.
andrea101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

Hello! I see your interest! Let's start from the beginning. ClearCoin work in the advertising industry, the capitalization of which is a trillion dollars. Blockchain technology solves the problem of double expenses and an abundance of intermediaries and scammers, which greatly complicate the work in the industry.

And who will implement all of this?
deort

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

Clearcoin has an outstanding team of professionals, one might say, "bison" advertising technologies that have worked with large advertisers and media companies in the past. I invite you to take a look at the WhitePaper in detail.
andrea101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

Clearcoin has an outstanding team of professionals, one might say, "bison" advertising technologies that have worked with large advertisers and media companies in the past. I invite you to take a look at the WhitePaper in detail.

What about protection or even fight against scammers?
deort

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

Blockchain tracks advertising resources and is built on Hyperledger Fabric. The Token project "feeds" it, and the resource itself tracks advertising sources to ensure quality and fraud.
andrea101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

Blockchain tracks advertising resources and is built on Hyperledger Fabric. The Token project "feeds" it, and the resource itself tracks advertising sources to ensure quality and fraud.

What advantages does the platform offer for the digital advertising community?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

If you estimate the possible increase in the value of the token for the next 3-5 years, what levels can the company's capitalization achieve?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

If you estimate the possible increase in the value of the token for the next 3-5 years, what levels can the company's capitalization achieve?
On this horizon, managers expect growth of up to a trillion dollars!
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

I did not see the hard cap in the project? How much do you need to collect in order to maximize your plans?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

I did not see the hard cap in the project? How much do you need to collect in order to maximize your plans?

I heard that managers expect a maximum amount of $ 40 million.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

Are there any limitations for the development team in the implementation of the project? Or are all resources available and the whole world?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

What is your strategy for attracting customers and how does this differ from competitors' strategies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: