Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥  (Read 5235 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

There are a lot of references to Celarcoin in the media. I think the marketers have earned to the fullest and the idea was picked up by the community. Tell me in more detail, what role should the detective play in the advertising business?

Marketing, the industry with the development of the Internet and some negative trends, faced a number of challenges, which are difficult to answer. Either the problem solution costs a lot of money, and sometimes it slows down the natural working processes. It is a great success that now, almost 40 years after the birth of marketing as a science, a blockchain appeared. It really is a panacea for many problems, first of all illegal actions and fraud.
Let's say it's true. How will the project get closer to its goals this year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

There are a lot of references to Celarcoin in the media. I think the marketers have earned to the fullest and the idea was picked up by the community. Tell me in more detail, what role should the detective play in the advertising business?

Marketing, the industry with the development of the Internet and some negative trends, faced a number of challenges, which are difficult to answer. Either the problem solution costs a lot of money, and sometimes it slows down the natural working processes. It is a great success that now, almost 40 years after the birth of marketing as a science, a blockchain appeared. It really is a panacea for many problems, first of all illegal actions and fraud.
Look at the roadmap, by the middle of 2018, the owners of the token will be able to deploy their advertising campaigns on the basis of the platform, acquiring resources for this. In fact, the platform will already work.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Look at the roadmap, by the middle of 2018, the owners of the token will be able to deploy their advertising campaigns on the basis of the platform, acquiring resources for this. In fact, the platform will already work.
what will this work accomplish? In marketing, analytics are very important ...
defender77

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

The owner of the advertising campaign will receive all the information on his directions, among which data on the target audience, views and sites where the product will be presented. Data can be analyzed in real time and in dynamics.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

The owner of the advertising campaign will receive all the information on his directions, among which data on the target audience, views and sites where the product will be presented. Data can be analyzed in real time and in dynamics.

Will it be possible to create forecasts?
martbruce

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

Are the ICO project evaluations by outside experts who can be trusted?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

Are the ICO project evaluations by outside experts who can be trusted?
Youtube even has an authoritative opinion on the project. Just google a topic.
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

How deep is the adaptation planned for the project? How much time can it take?
dort

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

As I understand it, the project relies on the ability to control the history and evidence of actions in the advertising market. Everything will be registered in the blockchain? Or on a third-party resource, too?
robinzzon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

Based on the open API, can competitors create their products? This could weaken Clearcoin's position.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Geographically, where is the project team located? Are there any joint photos?
luluvic

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

Do I have to perform some kind of transfer to my ERC20 wallet when you release the coins after the crowdsale, or will you perform that? If I have to do it, do you have any instructions for how I do that? I am using MEW with METAMASK and have been trying to send another ERC20 compatable token to my wallet, but have been unsuccessful. I want to be prepared for when you release the tokens. Can you help with this?
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

How long has the sale being exist?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

How long has the sale being exist?
The sale began on November 18, 2017 and will last until March 31, 2018.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Clearcoin claims the problem of the marketing industry, reporting that 20% of the total income received from this business is lost due to fraud. Is it impossible to restore order in traditional ways? 20% is not so much, for certain the problem can be solved.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Clearcoin claims the problem of the marketing industry, reporting that 20% of the total income received from this business is lost due to fraud. Is it impossible to restore order in traditional ways? 20% is not so much, for certain the problem can be solved.
This question was answered by the appearance of the blockade. The application of this technology is seen as an update of the technological infrastructure in the world with simultaneous increase of transparency, authentication and efficiency of the process.
specialAU

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

This question was answered by the appearance of the blockade. The application of this technology is seen as an update of the technological infrastructure in the world with simultaneous increase of transparency, authentication and efficiency of the process.
This technology was used literally everywhere))
jager44

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

With respect to the marketing market, the blockchain solved the problem of double costs in the field of the crypto currency. This was also a shortage of the market. Now, intermediaries will have to leave the market or find a real job.
specialAU

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

With respect to the marketing market, the blockchain solved the problem of double costs in the field of the crypto currency. This was also a shortage of the market. Now, intermediaries will have to leave the market or find a real job.
It's clear! Can I specifically describe the product offered by Clearcoin?
jager44

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

It's clear! Can I specifically describe the product offered by Clearcoin?
This is a product that covers all advertising formats and allows advertisers to place their ads on good resources, tracking their accounting system. The accounting system allows companies to find out where their advertising budgets go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: