Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥  (Read 5239 times)
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Will all purchases of advertising be registered in Blockchain Media Buys at all? Or something insignificant will be skipped?
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

How do you inform about the future value of the token? After all, it grows every day.
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

How do you inform about the future value of the token? After all, it grows every day.
The project’s site has both current and future price. Click on the links.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

Working with numerous sources of information about advertising (from customers to publishers and agencies), is Clearcoin going to just organize interaction between them on its site? It seems that the project was created only for this purpose.
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

Working with numerous sources of information about advertising (from customers to publishers and agencies), is Clearcoin going to just organize interaction between them on its site? It seems that the project was created only for this purpose.
You have underestimated possibilities of the project in your interpretation, I think. Global advertising exchange connects advertisers and publishers, it allows to keep track of all transactions with history confirmation, which is based on blockchain technology. All this, except the possibility of improving business efficiency, provides protection against fraud. The platform will be just the basis for relationship building and for development of the industry.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

You have underestimated possibilities of the project in your interpretation, I think. Global advertising exchange connects advertisers and publishers, it allows to keep track of all transactions with history confirmation, which is based on blockchain technology. All this, except the possibility of improving business efficiency, provides protection against fraud. The platform will be just the basis for relationship building and for development of the industry.
Will token of the projects only be a mean of payment for different services?
shokhibul

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

The Ethereum-based ClearCoin Token is used for transactions on the platform and can be used to support other ecosystem members, such as advertisers and publishers. The ClearCoin platform accepts CLR as a mean of payment.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

The Ethereum-based ClearCoin Token is used for transactions on the platform and can be used to support other ecosystem members, such as advertisers and publishers. The ClearCoin platform accepts CLR as a mean of payment.
Can I see the entire list of ecosystem members?
shokhibul

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

Almost all representatives of the advertising industry. These are marketers, brands, agencies, ad networks, publishers, publisher networks, third-party platforms and data providers.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

Almost all representatives of the advertising industry. These are marketers, brands, agencies, ad networks, publishers, publisher networks, third-party platforms and data providers.
There are well-known brands on the project’s site… Do they work with Clearcoin already?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

Much is said about combating fraud... How exactly will work be carried out in this direction?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

Why does the platform need CoinPayments? Will it greatly expand the possibilities?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

What types of advertising types and promotion channels will the platform specialize in? There are a lot of directions in digital advertising.
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Are there any regions or countries where the work of the platform is not planned or is limited? Sometimes you hear, that some states are against any use of cryptocurrencies.
robinzzon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Real-time data is announced... In what indicators will this information be provided? Can you name the parameters?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:21:51 AM

Why does the platform need CoinPayments? Will it greatly expand the possibilities?
This collaboration allows the platform to accept more than 60 cryptocurrencies as payment for the CLR. As you can see, it gives a significant advantage.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Can I transfer tokens?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Can I transfer tokens?
Yes, it is possible between ERC20 wallets. The investors’ rights in this situation are remained.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Everything is clear in terms of advertising and digital-advertising markets capitalization in fiat currencies – the figures have long been known. It is possible to estimate the prospects of any company. If you take a look at the development of the cryptocurrency market, it is a complete mess as with prices, as with volumes. The only thing that I consider positive is that the blockchain is the basis, which itself guarantees a certain order. What does Clearcoin plan to achieve in so vague environment?
askon

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

Everything is clear in terms of advertising and digital-advertising markets capitalization in fiat currencies – the figures have long been known. It is possible to estimate the prospects of any company. If you take a look at the development of the cryptocurrency market, it is a complete mess as with prices, as with volumes. The only thing that I consider positive is that the blockchain is the basis, which itself guarantees a certain order. What does Clearcoin plan to achieve in so vague environment?
It seems to me that you "exaggerate". Especially the formation of the cryptocurrency market. Though, I completely share your opinion about the blockchain. With regard to the market as large, the capitalization of which, by the way, is 563 billion dollars, Clearcoin is able to create and approve new rules, to become an institutional player.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: