Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥  (Read 5246 times)
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

A new advertising project? !! It seems that this industry was waiting for the birth of the blockchain and the possibilities of its use. What is the global Clearcoin advertising market? Is it possible to realize such a product?
Yes, blockchain will give impetus to the development of many technologies, the advertising industry is no exception, because a lot of different players are involved at once. The global advertising exchange CLearcoin will connect advertisers and publishers, will track all transactions in the reporting with a history confirmation.
What types of advertising will be presented?
ClearCoin will serve key formats, among which Display, Mobile <Video <Native <Socail and others. The set is wide, so the coverage will be maximum.
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

A new advertising project? !! It seems that this industry was waiting for the birth of the blockchain and the possibilities of its use. What is the global Clearcoin advertising market? Is it possible to realize such a product?
Yes, blockchain will give impetus to the development of many technologies, the advertising industry is no exception, because a lot of different players are involved at once. The global advertising exchange CLearcoin will connect advertisers and publishers, will track all transactions in the reporting with a history confirmation.
ClearCoin will serve key formats, among which Display, Mobile <Video <Native <Socail and others. The set is wide, so the coverage will be maximum.
What functions are available to participants in the ecosystem?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

The purchase function is suitable for wanting to buy advertising space to promote the product. Publishers will be able to earn advertising space rental. There is also a security function, implemented through the detection of bots and the "black list" of publishers.
devilini

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

The purchase function is suitable for wanting to buy advertising space to promote the product. Publishers will be able to earn advertising space rental. There is also a security function, implemented through the detection of bots and the "black list" of publishers.
I've heard something about organizing auctions. What can you tell about this?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Why was Ethereum chosen as the basis of its platform? How is it better than other options?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

How is the total number of released tokens distributed and the number of available to buy?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

Addressing the issue of the team. How is their motivation built to achieve their goals?
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

Does Clearcoin use standard methods to attract customers? Or already now you can see some innovations?
gazman

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

Is there any specific specificity for the project token? Why is this approach chosen?
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

very good project, I will support this project through posting on my social networking account about this project.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

How is the total number of released tokens distributed and the number of available to buy?
Total 1 000 000 000, of which 800 000 000 are available for purchase
Mat24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

I saw different project reviews on various resources, opinions are widely divergent, which is typical of new global projects. For myself, I decide when to invest in the project, but I'm not too familiar with new technologies and the blockade is a little embarrassing. How does it add perspective to the platform and the entire industry?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

I saw different project reviews on various resources, opinions are widely divergent, which is typical of new global projects. For myself, I decide when to invest in the project, but I'm not too familiar with new technologies and the blockade is a little embarrassing. How does it add perspective to the platform and the entire industry?
Good afternoon! ClearCoin positions itself as a global platform in the advertising industry, the capitalization of which is a trillion dollars. Blockchain technology solves the problem of double expenses and an abundance of intermediaries and scammers, which greatly complicate the work in the industry. With regard to the decision to invest, I will not advise you anything)
Mat24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

Good afternoon! ClearCoin positions itself as a global platform in the advertising industry, the capitalization of which is a trillion dollars. Blockchain technology solves the problem of double expenses and an abundance of intermediaries and scammers, which greatly complicate the work in the industry. With regard to the decision to invest, I will not advise you anything)
Ok! Who is working on this project?
Mops

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Clearcoin has an outstanding team of professionals who have been in advertising technology for one or two years, they have worked with large advertisers and media companies in the past. Among them you can call McDonalds, Coca-Cola ... So in professionalism there is no doubt.
Mat24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Clearcoin has an outstanding team of professionals who have been in advertising technology for one or two years, they have worked with large advertisers and media companies in the past. Among them you can call McDonalds, Coca-Cola ... So in professionalism there is no doubt.
Good background! And what about security?
Mops

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

Blockchain tracks advertising resources and is built on Hyperledger Fabric. The Token project is his "blood system", and the resource itself tracks advertising sources to ensure quality and fraud. To date, the most effective and up-to-date way to combat illegal activities is being implemented.
Mat24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

Blockchain tracks advertising resources and is built on Hyperledger Fabric. The Token project is his "blood system", and the resource itself tracks advertising sources to ensure quality and fraud. To date, the most effective and up-to-date way to combat illegal activities is being implemented.
What advantages does the platform offer for the digital advertising community?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

I did not see the hard cap in the project? How much do you need to collect in order to maximize your plans?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

I did not see the hard cap in the project? How much do you need to collect in order to maximize your plans?
I heard that managers expect that the maximum required amount is $ 40 million.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: