Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A newbie in crypto world ? Ask your question here (Totally Free)  (Read 299 times)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

hi all am newbie here, please answer is there a limit to how many posts per day that I can immediately rank, thx

I think so.. I'm also flagged as Newbie .. I get suspended every now & then for 360 seconds then I can write back  Smiley

A nice thread you have started, here is my contribution to it. I have made a calculator when you going to rank-up based on your registration date and follow the rule to post every day at least 1 post or minimum 14 posts per 2 weeks in order to get correct calculations. You cannot rank-up just spamming 100 posts per day. Here is the link to the calculator> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0
Hope this will help Smiley
I'll joint your telegram.  

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SayNumo

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

hi all am newbie here, please answer is there a limit to how many posts per day that I can immediately rank, thx

I think so.. I'm also flagged as Newbie .. I get suspended every now & then for 360 seconds then I can write back  Smiley

There is a limit as to how often you can post: Newbies have to wait 360 seconds between each reply, which decreases as you get more Activity.

You can't rank immediately, Ibu Efi333. Max Activity points you can earn every 2 weeks is 14.
hkall_018 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:23 AM

Wooow.   . Nice Topic of threads:)

Considering I am a newbie and dont know about that CryptoWorld..

This is my question..  How can I gain coins or bitcoin??  Even without investing?  Is it posible?? 
second,  what does Crypto really mean??   

Thanks for someone who will answer my question:)

You can earn coins without putting an investment either in mining or trading or any other sort. you'll need to contribute through different channel such as:
  • Participate in ICO's bounty programs --> You'll need to have active social media profile(s) with lots of followers
  • Accept cryptocurrency as payment for a service that you can provide
  • Accept donations in return of a service you provide for free
  • Participate in ICO's Ad campaigns such as the ones on BitcoinTalk forums
  • Participate in faucets where you're required to do a task for a very small amount of revenue

As for Crypto.. its short for Cryptography, which is the science Blockchain and consensus are based on.
Ibu Efi333

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

There is a limit as to how often you can post: Newbies have to wait 360 seconds between each reply, which decreases as you get more Activity.

You can't rank immediately, Ibu Efi333. Max Activity points you can earn every 2 weeks is 14.

thank you for all who helped answer, and this answer that I need ...
assassinwtf

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Hi guys I'm going to start litecoin mining I've never mined before, I have 2 Vega frontier crossfire, can someone plz tell me how long should it take to process 1 block? Further does anyone know any good pools for mining litecoin??
truenamek

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

Question maybe not about crypto but about forums, can I use proxy to browse it? The only point I found in rules is:

Q: Why is my IP banned? What are those units of evil?
A: Your IP might be banned because it was used by a user that got perma banned. Don't worry - IP bans decay over time if there's not too many of them during a small period. If you register using a banned IP, are using TOR, VPNs or well known proxies, you will have to pay a small fee. This is to prevent spammers while allowing legitimate members to post without many restrictions.

So if I start using proxy/vpn to browse this forum I will have to pay fee? monthly? yearly? or am I wrong?
hkall_018 (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

Hi guys I'm going to start litecoin mining I've never mined before, I have 2 Vega frontier crossfire, can someone plz tell me how long should it take to process 1 block? Further does anyone know any good pools for mining litecoin??

Hi There, so few fact points regarding your post:
  • CPU/GPU mining of litecoin is not profitable anymore on the contrary you'll always run on negative balance due to electricity costs
  • Solo mining is also not very practical as you'll need more than 3 years to solve 1 block with an ADIC miner
  • you're better of mining GPU friendly algorithms such as Ethhash, Equihash, CryptoNight, ... or renting your hashing power in return for Bitcoin or other Altcoins such as litecoin
blacq

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

as a fresher getting to more about cryptocurrency what advice must i consider and what are to best way to invest?
vladbakshoo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

my question is about xvg . i am waiting for wraith protocol forever i remember there was countdown timer on wraith protocol few months ago but it never arrived and now i hear it's scam . It's not truly private 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: