Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:27:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie bounty manager  (Read 3290 times)
Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

I have not seen. It is a bit difficult to accept new members on the site. If you can manage bounty there is no trouble.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.
This is the first thing I look into when joining a campaign I prefer. I don't join if the rank of the manager is below sr. Member. Ranks sets credibilty which is a big factor in promoting ICO projects

Nina J. Porter

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
It's not necessary to be a scam. There are a lot of newbie bounty managers who are quite experienced. But if you want to check whether the campaign is not a scam, read the whitepaper, learn info about its team and project. Hope it will help. Smiley
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

This is the first thing I look into when joining a campaign I prefer. I don't join if the rank of the manager is below sr. Member. Ranks sets credibilty which is a big factor in promoting ICO projects

But a project may prefer to manage the bounty campaign with a separate account, so in that case it may be possible that the account is a newbie account.

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

But a project may prefer to manage the bounty campaign with a separate account, so in that case it may be possible that the account is a newbie account.
Its possible but would really hard to determine since they don't really make such announcement or claims that they are using new accounts. I have seen some newbie managers do really have the skills and experienced on handling campaigns which doesn't really always signifies that if a manager is newbie then its a scam. Not at all, it would be just entirely depending on the project,if you do see anything suspicious then you should really be ready or wary on the actions that you would made.

jey_M7

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

I think about the project scam you can look out to official website them ..

for the newbie account forum BTT . Maybe they are part of the project team
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

I have seen some campaign which is managed by the newbie rank manager. I don't think all are scam. Manager can not make a project good or scam. It depends it's team, idea, product, roadmap etc.

kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

I thought that the manager Newbie is just someone from the developers,
not a permanent user of this forum)))

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

It is not necessary that the campaign led by a novice necessarily scam. And if for example it is assumed that the developer registered and started to conduct it, then how?
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

I thought that the manager Newbie is just someone from the developers,
not a permanent user of this forum)))
I agree with you. Instead of hiring prestigious people and high rankings on this forum to manage the bounty campaign, some projects use their own account to run their bounty project. Perhaps this is a way to save on the cost of hiring a bounty manager. In addition, this is a good way to do this because the manager is the project owner, they will have the most accurate view of the people who are participating in their bounty program.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

dont based your judgement according to what you have seen, try to research the project if it is legit and a has the power to success.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

It's the the ICO managements decision if they want to hire an experienced manager or not. They might not have the budget so they are doing it on their own or the manager's rate is too high. It doesn't mean they are scam because some scammers also use higher ranks to run bounty so it all depends.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Maybe not. Some of the campaign owners or the staff of the campaign they do it by there self due to new or they want to organize their freebies and want participants do the work they want thats what I think for now.
Raffy11 (OP)

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

yes i see a lot of newbie as bounty manager, before following the project i first read whitepaper whether there is odd or not, i dont see the rank if his promising vision will surely succeed.
yeah that's what i did too. We really have to be more careful now so many scammers out there. Thanks for the reply though.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Raffy11 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

Bounty is managed by the newbie rank is not all scam, even managed by the legendary rank is sometimes there is a scam, it all depends on us assess the bounty, with several factors and indications that we can see from the bounty project, such as the development team, potential bounty projects, even softcap and hardcap, indeed rank manager is one indicator, but still completely we must really be able to choose wisely in following a bounty, hopefully what I tell is useful

absolutely agree!
i agree too maybe not all newbie bounty managers are scam also high ranked bounty manager can be scam. Thanks for the idea.

◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Raffy11 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

That's the first thing i look too when joining campaign and i rarely see a newbie bounty manager i wonder how can a newbie become a manager today it's so hard to apply for a bounty manager. Some are looking for high ranking member that they will accept and that person should have a lot of knowledge in how campaign works.

Mordvin

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

not appear immediately you just have to see how it will behave for the first time and then draw conclusions

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

I think for the newbie manager it's not all a scam, we have to read when something is not right we have to justify it about their project, I think the manager is from the project itself and they just create a new account in this forum.
mafiacoin10

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

newbie bounty manager is still okay is taking part as team on ico but is not having part as team you should think twice,
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

From the information and what I have learnt so far from this forum, you may not have to judge a book by it cover.
Some times, this newbie bounty managers may be among the developer of that particular ICOs.
Probably they are working on their budget and trying to minimal the cost of hiring a known bounty manager which is while they intend to do it by themselves.
But don't be fooled also, some of them might be scam, its all about making the right research about the ICO before joining.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: