Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie bounty manager  (Read 3280 times)
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:41 AM

It doesn't matter that newbie work as bounty manager as newbie not always scam. If u interest with the project, u'd better  check the white paper, roadmap, reputation of the team.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

Why is it that the campaign is for newbie only. I hope that this campaign is not a scam.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

the newbie account does not mean do not know anything, the account is a newbie level but the ability of the person holding the account may already be proficient, but they do not want to use the existing manager in this forum. but to further convince you look at all the information related to the bounty
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

in my opinion, it depends on ico you follow. because each ico has its own work manager to organize and advance the ico terssebut. and in my opinion it's not a scam

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Some are "scams," but not all. There is no bounty manager Bitcointalk account selection criterion. If he is new to bitcointalk, then his rank will be newbie. You will be best documented on the project site, checking objectives, teams, and useful and real information.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shwester

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

I think all are not scams but they have no knowledge about bitcointalk rules.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.

It's not necessary to be a scam. Some project prefer to manage bounties alone and to not use some of the popular managers around. As they are usually new to the forum, accounts are newbies.

But always check the project site, team, info.

We need to check the project detail and deny the bounty manager.
The bounty manager have no responsible with the project because they only manage the bounty program. Project detail is most important one.
strateg_BY

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

Why is it that the campaign is for newbie only? I hope that this campaign is not a scam.
Casey7

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?

Well, i also meet some of newbi bounty manager in this forum. I think this is not the reference to say the project scam or not. There is other thing that most important. I think the manager is from the project itself and they just make new account in the forum.

Newbie bounty manager is always from the project itself. Sometime its very good.
Its good because the look ready becaue they the team who are ready to handle it withouth hire reputable bounty manager.
The project will be better being handled by the one of the project people because they are more well knowledge.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

I also met the managers of bounty campaigns in the rank of Newbie, but this does not mean that the project is bad. Some projects prefer not to take known bounty managers, but entrust this work to a person from the team, and specifically for this they start a new account on the forum.
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

the problem is not the bounty manager of his newbie, but the project will be good not many projects also btctalk new id id to promote their project. which need to know whether newbie bounty manager active in post project or not. Is the project good? whether the team is also solid to advance the project. Usually bounty manager also has a team that will help the success of a project, so if in my opinion is not a newbie problem but the project is good or not.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

How did you get to run a company's program?

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Mobshady24

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

It doesn't matter if the account of bounty manager is legendary/hero member or newbie as long as you can confirm that the team are group of respectable people and do not have any scam issues or illegal activity in the past, i think the main reason for this is that there are ICO that can't afford to hire an external bounty manager for promotion purposes or they have a personal contact to a marketing analyst/manager but don't have a bct account that's why some of them are lower ranks.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

I also met the managers of bounty campaigns in the rank of Newbie, but this does not mean that the project is bad. Some projects prefer not to take known bounty managers, but entrust this work to a person from the team, and specifically for this they start a new account on the forum.

Most the small scale bounty project creates their own account in the forum and they manage the campaign promotion by their own. I do not think there is anything wrong in that. However, participants would expect the token distribution should handled by the any trusted escrow from the forum.
Even some of the people will be fine to hire the best campaign managers here like yahoo and run the campaign. It would be best option to go the campaign manged the trusted managers.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Most the small scale bounty project creates their own account in the forum and they manage the campaign promotion by their own. I do not think there is anything wrong in that. However, participants would expect the token distribution should handled by the any trusted escrow from the forum.
Even some of the people will be fine to hire the best campaign managers here like yahoo and run the campaign. It would be best option to go the campaign manged the trusted managers.
in addition the project needs people experienced people in the forum, to respond to various questions around the forum, menger experienced experienced very influential on investors

zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Oh my God, how will the rank of the account be proof of the success of the project? Accounts can be hacked and used by swindlers. I also heard that they are being sold and bought.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

A newbie as a manager does not mean the campaign or the project is going to scam you, however it is a good idea to take a closer look at the campaign and think before joining one, if you still believe in the project then you can join and if you don't then no one is forcing you to become part of the campaign, you can easily join a campaign by a more experimented bounty manager.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

Somebody can tell me how you can to become a Manager of a bounty campaign? Never seen anything like this or discussions on the forum.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:06:27 PM

I think this is not the argument on which to judge fraudulent activities. There were projects in which the bounty Manager was with a higher rank and proved to be scams.
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Of course the defining is the behavior of the project team and not the manager, but I agree that if the manager is a novice, the risks are much higher
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: