Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie bounty manager  (Read 3280 times)
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.

Yes, newbies are always a red flag but cant say it's a scam. I have seen many good ICO's managed by newbies. They are good. You will have to see the whitepaper and team behind the project to make the decision.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

Don't worry about who's managing but it is odd if it is a newbie. Try to check some info about bounty campaign rules and it might be helpful to you. Check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2740812.new#new
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?

Well sure is scam because I don't know were newbie will because a bounty manager with no experience.. all less he have a formal account which was ban or held down due to suspecious acts that will make him or her to create new account to start from afresh. But to Me his or her is totally a threat.
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:15:13 AM

Well, i also meet some of newbi bounty manager in this forum. I think this is not the reference to say the project scam or not. There is other thing that most important. I think the manager is from the project itself and they just make new account in the forum.

Yes its true. Normally the account has similar name with project itself.
Dont worry about it because many of them already success although they are newbie. But they will be more educated rather than expert manager from outside the project
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

Yes, newbies are always a red flag but cant say it's a scam. I have seen many good ICO's managed by newbies. They are good. You will have to see the whitepaper and team behind the project to make the decision.

You said that they are good but why you said that newbie is red flag. I dont understand.
Redflag mean, we need to stay away from them but you saud they are good then why we need to stay away from good bounty manager?
akukakeh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:11:12 AM

You said that they are good but why you said that newbie is red flag. I dont understand.
Redflag mean, we need to stay away from them but you saud they are good then why we need to stay away from good bounty manager?
the point is not no problem trusting bounty manager newbie because some projects do not want to use others to become bounty manager then they make their own account as manager in project itself, and has proven many successful project which led by a newbie as manager
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

you have to be careful do not immediately tempted by the benefits offered, if your newbie manager should be full of calculations read all the rules and information that can help you
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

Using newbie account as bounty manager doesn't mean that it is a scam. Some project are using newbie account maybe because they want to work their own. I witness and I joined Project that was ran by newbie bounty manager and it's successful.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

I think newbie bounty managers are part of the project team. They are just new here so it shown in their profile they are newbie. However, I believe that some of them are really newbie and I don't know why they became qualified in the project to communicate with the project participants when they have less knowledge about the program or project of the company.  Just my opinion and thinking.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

yes i see a lot of newbie as bounty manager, before following the project i first read whitepaper whether there is odd or not, i dont see the rank if his promising vision will surely succeed.

agree with you do not see from his account newbie as bounty manager but see project profile.
but it is usually every bounty manager will create a new account according to the name of the project done to make it easier, but in fact they are not newbie.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

That is the common notion when it comes to choosing the bounty. I alone also consider whose managing the bounty. Aside from that, I look into the trust ratings but these are not necessary. As long as you did a background check on the project and you read the whitepaper and others, and find it very promising, then there is no worries on that. Some projects prefer to manage their own bounties thats why they are newbies.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

That is the common notion when it comes to choosing the bounty. I alone also consider whose managing the bounty. Aside from that, I look into the trust ratings but these are not necessary. As long as you did a background check on the project and you read the whitepaper and others, and find it very promising, then there is no worries on that. Some projects prefer to manage their own bounties thats why they are newbies.
Yes this is actually on some cases where they do tend to make a new account and run their own bounty without even hiring any bounty managers but mostly projects do always find or choose up reputable bounty manager for added exposure.I cant totally say that most newbie managers do ended up on being scam but risk and hesitation on joining up would really be there because we would always prefer to those managers who do have history.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

It is not so like that but you just verify with the ico team.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

I think that the bounty campaigns that create Newbie are often a scam. But I don't know for sure.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

I have seen several campaigns managed by newbie ranking managers. I do not think all the scam. Managers can not make good projects or scams. It depends on team, idea, product, road map etc.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

bounty newbie manager in my opinion no problem. many successful bounty newbie managers work on projects. I myself have followed the project that the newbie manager successful as well.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Angelliddy

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Actually a newbie being a manager may send a warning signal, but knowledge is not in rank. He might join the forum newly and is a newbie whereas he has been in the bitcoin biz for long. So, it all boils down to you, using your discretion in this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905709.msg44176665#msg44176665
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

I don't think rank is necessary for bounty manager. But low rank manager make me distrust the project.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

The fact is that some ico companies are hiring managers working for a long time already on the forum, while others have seconded their people to the forum, which at registration becomes newcomers.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Yes this is actually on some cases where they do tend to make a new account and run their own bounty without even hiring any bounty managers but mostly projects do always find or choose up reputable bounty manager for added exposure.I cant totally say that most newbie managers do ended up on being scam but risk and hesitation on joining up would really be there because we would always prefer to those managers who do have history.
As a bounty hunter then we should do our assignment on making investigations as a part of our assignment to know and might discover if a project is a total fraud or do have intent on scamming. Keep an eye into too good to be true offers specially on bounty allocations where if they are too big then expect problems will rise soon either they do ran off or they do suddenly change the rates or stakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████