Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie bounty manager  (Read 3290 times)
Akses01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:37:50 AM

his knowledge is not in rank. He will probably join the new forum and is a newbie when he's been in bitcoin for a long time,
I have seen several campaigns managed by a budding rank manager. The manager can not make a project or a good fraud. Depending on the team, ideas, products, it all depends on the team.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

in my opinion, the rank of newbie is still too early to play in bounty you should raise the rank first until at least junior member, karenan junior member can follow the signature campaign. that's my opinion
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.
I've seen it and I do not think it's a scam. It is very difficult for us to know the program bounty whether a scam or not. We can only see white papers, websites and company profiles. Of course we can distinguish through the above indicator, I think not look at the rank of the manager account. I suggest you to see the white paper, the website and the company profile.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pebryan

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

I think not all the scam. because a coin manager or developer does not require a high ranking because those who make the coin. but the participants must have high rank if they want to get a high profit from the bounty in the campaign by the manager or developer
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

I also saw such companies. And in some even participated. In general, I try not to participate in the bounty, whose manager is a beginner. But it happens, when the project team itself is registered on the forum for its promotion. I take part in such bounty.
Nobody is insured against fraud. The team will stop communicating with the manager, everyone will suffer.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

Of course it's not a scam campaign. Maybe campaign manager is a member of dev team of ICO project, they don't want to hire any campaign manager in this forum so they manage their campaign by themselves but they don't have account in this forum that why there are a lot of newbie manager in Bounty campaign. Although they're not scam but it'll not attractive like other campaign managed by legit manager in this forum Grin

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:43:45 AM

Some of the newbie managers that I see its because they chose a username same as the project but it doesn't mean that it is a scam of course you have to read the details about the project. But for me,  if you want to be safe go with known bounty managers ex. @deadley or @ubercool and a lot more because for sure they will not accept a job if they knew that it is just a scam which can affect their ratings/reputation.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

not every newbie campaign manager does not do a good job.
many are also a great success when the manager of the newbie.
the most important is how you can research their real developer team or not.
all up to where you go but the obvious risk. is not in pay greater than the manager who is experienced in this forum.

Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

before I follow the bounty read the first rule of the game even if the newbie manager if he is professional he will be respected by its users
hightlandmilk

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
AdeleMalie

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

I'm trying to get more merit to increase my rank Smiley)
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

Thank you for your opinions. I was also very interested to read about this. I also often saw newbies managers of not bad projects. Now I know more!
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

Maybe their bounty want to manage by their dev so they make bitcoin talk account which is newbie for the rank. And of course although the manager is newbie maybe behind the newbie is professional people. And remember that success from the bounty is not from manager but from their project. But a lot of bounty manager that famous often success with their bounty (maybe cause their experience to select the good project)
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

a project that depends on the team from the project itself if the newbie manager or more it does not have a big effect on a project

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

Why is everyone so attracted to bounty campaigns? Is it really impossible to earn money on something more worthy?
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:09:35 AM

The newbie account does not mean do not know anything, the account is a newbie level but the ability of the person holding the account may already be proficient, but they do not want to use the existing manager in this forum. but to further convince you look at all the information related to the bounty.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
hoathanh

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

I still believe in projects with bounty managers in the legendary rank or hero member. Although there is nothing to be sure about a scam project or not through the manager, anyway hero and legendary member still bring the trust.
Pebryan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

I still believe in projects with bounty managers in the legendary rank or hero member. Although there is nothing to be sure about a scam project or not through the manager, anyway hero and legendary member still bring the trust.
yes, it is the best step when choosing bounty that will follow. but bounty managers who have rank newbie, not necessarily can not be believed. no loss also if we follow and eventually get scam. and if it turns out the project that he did good and successful, we are losing for not participating just because his rank newbie and think his project is not good
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.

Well, that may be suspicious...But in reality it means absolutely nothing. I've seen a number of great campaigns, which ANNs were made by small accounts - that's nothing bad with it.

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

I also met the managers of bounty campaigns in the rank of Newbie, but this does not mean that the project is bad. Some projects prefer not to take known bounty managers, but entrust this work to a person from the team, and specifically for this they start a new account on the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: