Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie bounty manager  (Read 3285 times)
$ailormoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

I'm new in forums, I want to join a bounty campaign to determine if a newbi can participate? please advise and thanks
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

I often see it like that. but not everything is a scam. could have been the bounty does not use the services of the bounty manager.
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

I do not agree if the bounty manager is a newbie then the suspicious is a scam. There is no good reason to blame it.
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

I don't envision its a dialectic to howl a cast as scam twilight whether the landholder is a entrant. Sometimes project's are managed near its have bunch, so I estimation newbie stratified generosity landholder is not a foundation to howl a cast as scam.
ken1704

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

May be! But i think need new information bounty mânger!
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

If you are a new member of a reputable bounty management team, it may be a normal non-SCAM bounty campaign. Regularly the campaign will be announced in the group's telegram. If they are not in the bounty management team, they should consider the project through their media.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

I think newbie bounty managers are part of the project team. They are just new here so it shown in their profile they are newbie. However, I believe that some of them are really newbie and I don't know why they became qualified in the project to communicate with the project participants when they have less knowledge about the program or project of the company.  Just my opinion and thinking.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Yes meet bounty managers with the rank of Newbie on the forum, but that does not mean that bounty company is fraudulent. Some ICO projects have their own accounts on the forum for the bounty campaign.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

And I've seen a Legendary Bounty Manager, participated in the campaign and in the end, it was all scam. The bitcointalk rank doesn't really matters.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

If you take a look at Amazix team, you'll see that almost amazix bounty managers' account rank are really low Smiley. I don't really much about rank of manager, I just care about ICO project behind each bounty campaign Smiley. It's the most important thing we need to check before joining any bounty campaign, if bounty campaign has a great bounty campaign behind so we no need to care about bounty manager rank Smiley
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

it seems not all bounty campaign that has a newbie manager scam, but it seems like it should be better you become a bounty participant that bounty manager at least have experienced and not newbie.
iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

In my opinion, the rank of a bounty manager is not the most important thing in bounty campaign. Before participate in any bounty you should look at the other things like whitepaper, roadmap and the team.
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.
I see some campaign with a newbie bounty manager, but usually that manager from project. I don't like this kind of bounty so much.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

In my opinion, the rank of a bounty manager is not the most important thing in bounty campaign. Before participate in any bounty you should look at the other things like whitepaper, roadmap and the team.

I take into account the rank of the bounty manager because the higher his rank is, the harder it would be for him to get to that rank and to just waste his account if he would promote a scam bounty because we know that it is hard to rank up in this forum. A legendary member would be more trusted for me than a newbie account. I also take into account the experience of that bounty manager if he was able to execute a campaign properly and pay its participants. If there is a newbie account then it would be better if he would escrow the coins to gain trust.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

if a newbie is a manager in a campaign is definitely a scam because first of all newbie he has no experience about managing the campaign most campaign managers almost all hero member over because they have long been in this field and they manage to manage a camapign so if a newbie is a manager of a campaign you will surely scam that post and that's your time.

Thats completely illogical thing . when any project dont hire any bounty firm or marketing company for bounty and instead they prefer their own team member or admin to manage it then possible they dont have account on bitcointalk earlier so they can be newbie . Even account posted UCHAIN bounty is also junior member so it does mean they are scammer ? that ico raised hardcap already and doing bounty .
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?

I do not think so. The ico project will be a scam if they succeed and run the capital for exchange, that's what I found out. The second is that when ico does not succeed they are less likely to invest. So became a scam. Thank you..
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

I also try to avoid such bounties, with rare exceptions, if this bounty Manager does not work in the team of proven bounty Manager. If I get confirmation, I can safely enter. It is also important to always read the essence of the project and what product. Sometimes the creators themselves take over the BM work
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

I agree with your opinion is not supposed to rank bounty account manager is too in trouble because not all bad I think bounty manager deliberately create a new account just to match the name of the project that he is doing it and I often find ico project is the name of bounty manager adjust the project name then I follow the project and I do not find any problems afterwards.
tahn98

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

You can't evaluate the bounty through bounty manager. To check the project you should check website project, the dev team, and many other factors, ...
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

Actually, It's not necessary the sign for a scam project. It may be the case when a project team prefer to manage a bounty by itself, creating separate new account for that purpose. In order to check whether project is a scam you have to proceed a more comprehensive check.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: