Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018  (Read 5735 times)
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

My hidden gem is HPP. It has an advanced technology and masternodes feature while remaining extremely low-cap under the radar. I am sure about x25 here, but we might see even more. See announcement thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapnad87

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

My hidden gem is Marinecoin. It is the first self sustaining crypto currency with an incredible team. They are truly decentralized and they give you an amazing opportunity with their current 450k airdrop for joining! Definitely one of the best at the moment!
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

There are 2 projects I'd like to point out, one is pretty well known; Ripple. I expect a high rise from it, bigger rises than we saw before. I expect it to hit 100$ mark by the end of this year.

The other is TukTuk Pass. It's a great project with a great idea. It's first sale phase is in 5 days, great things are expected from that project. Keep an eye on it.

Stay away from ripple this is a shit  centralized scam coin thats not even a real cryptocurrency.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

OCN may bring x10-20 returns in the next couple of months. They'll be integrated into Obike and Grab as a payment option. Look at how many people use those services everyday. The marketcap will increase significantly. The coin is under the radar for most. Highly advise you to look into their whitepaper and watch the last livestream with Justin Sun.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Marinecoin is a huge hidden gem. It can easily be implemented into production environments or any web-based application. It is used by verified individuals and developers and you can be certain it will rise to the top 10 on Coinmarketcap by 2020, infact it was number one on coinmarketcap in 2014. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members in a 100% airdrop. You can join at https://marineco.in/ico

Cheesy ...Come on man, the airdrop sounds cool and all but you must not understand how this world works.  You should tell us how/why the coin got delisted in 2015, and why it needed to be "reborn" this year.

There is no whitepaper (I couldn't find it), and I couldn't find any info about the specifics of the consensus mechanism or the block times/rewards.  This coin will be crushed by the top AI/IoT projects with ease.
Lol.There was too much shilling of this marine coin this past week and just after seeing your post I got to know it got delisted in 2015.Not gonna look into it further, maybe I will look at AIRDROP

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

OCN may bring x10-20 returns in the next couple of months. They'll be integrated into Obike and Grab as a payment option. Look at how many people use those services everyday. The marketcap will increase significantly. The coin is under the radar for most. Highly advise you to look into their whitepaper and watch the last livestream with Justin Sun.
I always pay attention to forecasts or announcements from professional people, especially if they are in authority in the world of crypto currency. but it is never superfluous to know personally about this or that project in order to be in the know of the events ..

HELLO EVERYONE.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

ZOIN is one of my top pics for this year. Still pretty low marketcap, masternodes and great tech with active team and strong community
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

MAN, PRL, Elastos are massive game changer.

Right now MAN & PRL are massivly undervalued.. Check them out its totally worth it.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

it's an one of a kind pick if your expecting a project which can pumped to 100x, don't force it LOL. have you heard about VLB? Check the site and review the whitepaper search for the background of their team why it is solid. it is a very potential Project, don't be late on their presale if you want to invest. There also groups in telegram or facebook which can give you some informations about a good project to invest but they are not all accurate, reading and reviewing is a good way, However, the market is still hurts but currently i've seen a pump to some coins.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

Fonero can x100, the project is relatively active, price is very low, and there are rumors that small exchanges coming.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

What do you think about Bitcoin Private?
Maybe invest some play money ?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

I think there's a project that can do x 100 now. It's POA. the capitalization is only 90-100 million now. already trading on #binance. There is a working prototype of the product. By the summer of like should be ready. Need more marketing and why not make X10 to start and then all x 100

Competitors:
#Zilliqa $ZIL Mcap was $500M (Don't have mainnet)
#DragonChain $DRGN Mcap was $1.2BLN
#QTUM $QTUM Mcap was $5BLN
#EOS $EOS Mcap was $10BLN
#cardano 8 bln
#ICON

High risk high payoff
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

Xinfin, the Singapore Based Fastest Growing Blockchain Technology Company

“According to me, what XinFin does is just amazing. To deploy blockchain solutions for global trade and finance was need of the hour and XinFin has materialized it by creating one-of-its-kind hybrid blockchain platform called TradeFinex. Powered by XDC01 protocol, this platform will offer both tokenized and non-tokenized solutions to promote business process efficiency improvement. While efficient deployment of capital helps people undertake projects without burdening govt. treasury, organizations get secure and cost-effective business solutions that boost their profitability.” said Jason Butcher.

XinFin launched its utility token XDCE on Feb 5, 2018. XDCE is an ERC20 token which will have multifold benefits for traders, private investors and institutional level partners. All the details regarding ongoing XDCE Crowd Token Sale (ICO) can be found on their Token Sale Page: www.xinfin.io

XinFin launched the TradeFinex platform at the Digital Asset summit organized by Asia’s largest trade and commerce bodies—Assocham and extended the platform to over 450,000 participating enterprise members. Ramco systems, Asia’s biggest company and part of global $1 Billion conglomerate has chosen XinFin Hybrid Blockchain to deploy blockchain solutions for 500+ of its clients in Aviation, Supply Chain and HR. XinFin is already working with leading global fortune 500 clients across USA, Europe, Asia and India. It has successfully demonstrated over 10+ pilot projects in Travel, Banking, Supply Chain, Finance, Trade and Aviation. The upcoming major global expansion includes Canada, USA, Middle East and Sri Lanka, with details to be announced in the coming weeks.

Final chance to stock up on XDCE tokens before this ICO ends and the coins gets listed on its exchange (against ETH, BTC, BCH, and XRP) after 15th March.
Definitely a coin to check out IMO. But go read them up yourself and make your own decisions.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
cakmabokgot

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

This week I found out a cool coin.
ETN ICO price was $0.01 and the current price is around $0.06. For me, the first goal is $1 for ETN. It was listed only on Cryptopia and it made 1000% gain in short period. What will happen once ETN is listed on big exchanges such as Bittrex or Poloniex?
In the meantime, ETN will be listed on the following exchanges
ETN is going to be listed on KuCoin. Source: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1958835841045051
I heard this few days ago but I was waiting for the official post to confirm rumors.
ETN is going to be listed on QUOINE. Source: https://electroneum.com/2018/02/12/electroneum-announces-partnership-with-quoine/
ETN mobile miner is coming in 3 days. Are we going to see uptrend that will follow the release of a mobile miner? I think it is going to happen!
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

Buy bitcoin private when it hits exchanges it will be the best investment in the crypto market!
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

TenX, they have fallen under the radar because of bad news. They are still working hard behind the scenes and I believe they will deliver on most if not all of their promises this year. Can't say the same for about 50% of the coins I hold, which is bad but it goes to show I got faith in TenX.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

I would check Oyster (PRL). Really ambitious project for web storage and advertising with a combination of IOTA tangle technology and Ethereum smart contract

Test net is live now

cakmabokgot

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:44 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 06:54:14 PM by cakmabokgot

Another coin that seems like a hidden gem for me is Marinecoin. Pretty much anything takes can be done digitally will be improved dramatically with blockchain, especially self-sustaining cryptocurrency! Guys think of the blockchain technology with artificial intelligence. I expect at least x10 for this coin, I mean at least.
And the great part is they are giving away 450 000 coins airdrop per person for free right now. I am not going to miss this opportunity. Going to take my precious MarineCoin's and hold them a really long long time!
You guys can check it out on their website. (great design btw)
https://marineco.in/
And for the ICO page: https://marineco.in/ico/
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

HEY Fellows ,
are you sure 100x?or just 100%?but either way this is a very hard task to find,im looking to some coins such as ZAP,TIO and UTT those three coins is on my watch list and expecting a good move for the next months
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: