Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY  (Read 2462 times)
Ashimwe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:31:30 AM

You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley

markers

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

Use this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 to find the signature campaign that you want to participate in. Don’t forget to read campaign terms and submit participation form. Take the relevant to your rank code for signature and place it in your profile. That’s all!

nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

In the signature bounty campaign, You must read Signature Campaign Rules, fill the form , and wear a signature and personal text of project in Profile -> Forum Profile Information

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Find the best bounty program that is listed in bounty section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Wear the appropriate signature and start posting in the forum on various boards, involve in discussions. At the end complete the required number of posts and it'll be calculated by the bounty manager and you will be paid after the completion of the bounty campaign.

armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

Signature bounties are like part time jobs. You find a project which look likes it’s gonna be successful. Then you wear the signature they want and start making comments to show of your shiny signature..

Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:06:13 AM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
Each bounty task has different requirements, and you need to wear them to provide your signature and personal text, and then complete the weekly tasks.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley

Yes but you can wear an avatar at first in full member state. So don´t search for it in the beginning in your profile preferences.

Ayamj

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

firstly congrat on your new promotions , secondly before you join any campaigh make sure the allow junior members because some of the campaigns doesnt allow that , tirdly research very well to avoid wasting 1 month of you time and at the end the project turns out to be a scam that shit is painful. always read rules you cant wear avater till u get to full member
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Congratulations, my friend. First of all, you have to choose a good ICO project to wear, and choosing a wrong ICO project may bring you nothing.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

I think when you find any ico project bounty you will find some different bounty like social media bounty and other.
You need to read the rule of signature bounty and what you must do during the campaign because different project has different rule. So read the rules carefully before fill the signature form to apply.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

Go to bounties and you can choose bounty programs that you want to join, there are rules that you must follow and fill up their form to be one of the participants. Wear their signature depending on your rank. Be active and follow their rules to be able to finish the bounty program in order for you to get your stakes.
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

It's depend on what signature bounty u do. You must read signature campaign Rules and join to the signature bounty.
I fond good video to learn how to do bounty. u can watch this video and learn from it.
Here the link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPujngsPiDo

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

Will its depend on the manager on the campaign.some of all ICO required 70 character per reply or post pther are 60 75 etc.and there have rules that only that multi account is restrictly not in a campaign.and also they have where you can post because other signature campaign didnt not allow to post in a local page
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

If you have jr.Member , search a bounty campaign signature as Jr.Allowed to join and then you copy this code of signature rules to your profile btt . and you can't never forget the rules about that signature . you will done all task given for signature and get the reward .
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

before you have to do a signature bounty it required an ranked, you just need to ranked up at least jr.member because it is the minimum requirement if you want an signature bounty. and if you get this rank. then you must find an signature bounty like register and find to the economics,trading discussion or what else. then if you find one . the only need to do is postings but they have a rules and regulation and lastly don't post that far away to topic
trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

As a general rule of thumb, how much can one expect to make from a signature bounty?

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

before you have to do a signature bounty it required an ranked, you just need to ranked up at least jr.member because it is the minimum requirement if you want an signature bounty. and if you get this rank. then you must find an signature bounty like register and find to the economics,trading discussion or what else. then if you find one . the only need to do is postings but they have a rules and regulation and lastly don't post that far away to topic
It can be found in bounties thread, and there many ICO to join to, better cjoose what is convincing and you think will success, so that you can really received reward after their ico.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

Signature campaign is a campaign whereby you wear the signature of an ICO and you simply make comments on any relevant posts in this forum. However, your posts do have to be constructive to be eligible for stakes. In order to add your signature, just head to profile and select forum profile information. You should see a space at the bottom which will let you place the signature. Once adding, it will appear at the bottom of your posts, like it does of this one, which is the Envion ICO signature. Good luck with your campaigns mate.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

As a general rule of thumb, how much can one expect to make from a signature bounty?

It really depends. Things to take into consideration include your forum rank, the bounty pot offered, the length of time you participate in it, and the number of stakes you have in the end. Payment ranges from probably say $50 all the way to even a few thousand dollars.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: