Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
curtism74

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

Can I know when will the platform launch or there will be a beta? I'm looking forward to using midex platform as additional trading site in the market.

And about the kyc procedure for bounty, when will it be announced?

I read in Telegram chat that today there will be a launch in beta mode.
For bounty, KYC is not required. For trading on the exchange can be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eridoyo

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Hey! It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting!
Assured results, absorbing website.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

Has the stock exchange been put into operation? At this stage, only a few investment exchanges can get better returns.

I see the token price is getting worse each day and some of the impact with the decline of Bitcoin prices at the present time.

hi, where you can find info about the token price? I can't find it on coinmarketcap and it seems that no exchanges have it...

The token will only be listed on their own exchange which is the Midex exchange but this is already listed on forkdelta.
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xeb72f169016fec42b63ae5e87207f0fb274408c7-ETH

If they are going to launch the beta mode why have they not posted it here about it? If I may speculate it might be launch by the month end though.

Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

​Hey there!

July 3, at 15:00 UTC, registration and trading on Midex exchange will be opened.

We are launching our exchange in beta-testing mode. During this period, developers will be testing functions and getting feedback from the community.

All users need to complete the registration process to trade on the Midex exchange. Users who already have an account need to complete the registration again.

There are two ways to deposit your mdx tokens into Midex exchange:
1) Transfer through the ICO account
2) Transfer via MyEtherWallet

Your individual exchange wallet address will be generated when you request to add coins to your balance. 

In both cases, you need to have a little amount of ETH in your account, which will be used to pay the commission of ETH network.

MoneyPolo. To activate fiat deposit and withdrawal through the MoneyPolo, it is necessary to pass verification on the web page of the service https://moneypolo.com - this is a must condition.

Please pay attention to our commissions and limits. They are represented on the page of every currency pair.

You can ask your questions in our official chat in
Telegram https://t.me/midex_eng or by mail support@midex.com

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

​Midex is launching exchange in beta-testing.

The first innovative cryptocurrency financial platform of Midex starts beta-testing. Public registration for participation in service testing opens on Tuesday, July 3.

During the testing period all main facilities of the exchange will be operating. The main difference is that all additional services will start operating in August.
Some fiat currency pairs will be unavailable during the testing period. Users will be able to deposit or withdraw funds only through the MoneyPolo service.

Full working service will be available in August. Developers are testing functions and getting feedback of the community during July.

During testing period 42 currency pairs will be available for operations:
MDX/BTC
MDX/ETH
MDX/USD
MDX/EUR
MDX/GBP
MDX/JPY
MDX/CNY
BTC/USD
BTC/EUR
BTC/GBP
BTC/JPY
BTC/CNY
ETH/BTC
ETH/USD
ETH/EUR
ETH/GBP
ETH/JPY
ETH/CNY
LTC/MDX
LTC/ETH
LTC/BTC
LTC/USD
LTC/EUR
LTC/GBP
LTC/JPY
LTC/CNY
DASH/MDX
DASH/ETH
DASH/BTC
DASH/USD
DASH/EUR
DASH/GBP
DASH/JPY
DASH/CNY
NANJ/MDX
NANJ/ETH
NANJ/BTC
NANJ/USD
NANJ/EUR
NANJ/GBP
NANJ/JPY
NANJ/CNY

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

​Hey there!

July 3, at 15:00 UTC, registration and trading on Midex exchange will be opened.

that is why other projects never give the exact time of listing or launching their projects, because you never know what problems will arise
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

​Hey there!

that is why other projects never give the exact time of listing or launching their projects, because you never know what problems will arise

In the Telegram they wrote that they would start the registration within 1 hour, a little bit delayed, I do not think anything terrible
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

They look prepared for this beta testing version of exchange and little bit delay isn't big thing. They shouldn't have given time but important thing is launch will is going to take place. That list of pairs is interesting and MDX's pairing with fiat currencies puts it in better position. Let's become part of this this phase to help them bring quality services.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

They look prepared for this beta testing version of exchange and little bit delay isn't big thing. They shouldn't have given time but important thing is launch will is going to take place. That list of pairs is interesting and MDX's pairing with fiat currencies puts it in better position. Let's become part of this this phase to help them bring quality services.

very impressive. they have launched the exchange and MDX paired with fiat. will move my MDX to it.

i'm still now aware how, are we able to trade our MDX to MDI? i'm interested to do this because Midex user said we can earn commission thru it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

very impressive. they have launched the exchange and MDX paired with fiat. will move my MDX to it.

i'm still now aware how, are we able to trade our MDX to MDI? i'm interested to do this because Midex user said we can earn commission thru it.

This is number 1 question to me, and the people who are too lazy to trade and risk, but prefer to stay rich being passive  Grin Cheesy

yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

The analysis of Midex financial platform will become an influential tool for the integration of cryptocurrency in our daily life. Today, the urgency of development is very great in this field!
Watanabe1505_

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

I completed Vietnamese translation for ANN and bounty thread but it's still not updated stakes on spreadsheet. Please help,
This is Vietnamese ANN thread created by me  : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25982.0
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

​Hey there!

In the Telegram they wrote that they would start the registration within 1 hour, a little bit delayed, I do not think anything terrible

Yes a little bit delayed like registration went live at 18:00 UTC then everyone smoothly registered. Some errors persist as it's only a beta testing and some bugs can be anticipated. All in all, midex exchange is a good one and hopefully the team will focus on advertising their platform to attract more traders.

Vishy James

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

This project looks interesting, I want always support in the project.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Are we supposed to keep the tokens on the exchange to receive 20 percent comission, or is it OK if we keep them in our wallets?
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

Are we supposed to keep the tokens on the exchange to receive 20 percent comission, or is it OK if we keep them in our wallets?

Are you talking about the dividend? I guess the details isn't final so the team can't be certain yet. Better ask the team in telegram as they actively assist every question. https://t.me/midex_eng

Those who haven't try the midex exchange here's the link.
https://en.midex.com

Happy Coding Life Smiley
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

There is an error where identity documents are required for account verification on exchange. Passport and residence cards issuing date should not be more than three months in order to be accepted. This is just a mistake as no one will make new identity document just to pass the verification process. I have reported error which hopefully will be fixed in no time.
Lee Bi

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

The plan looks rather hopeful! Really great results, credible website, absorbing activity!
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

I simply can not log-in into the exchange using my credentials... Shall I register a new acc for that?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

I simply can not log-in into the exchange using my credentials... Shall I register a new acc for that?

Yes You will have to register again that's what I did. I'm not really sure why there is the need to create new account it seem like they didn't use the old database from the ICO. anyway, the exchange looks good already. I wish to exchange my MDX to MDI, hope they give the details on how to do this soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: