Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34304 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Midex Launches the First EU Regulated Crypto-to-Fiat Exchange
https://bitcoingarden.org/midex-launches-the-first-eu-regulated-crypto-to-fiat-exchange/

Midex, an international company with HQs in Estonia and representatives in Asia, has announced the launch of the first EU regulated crypto-to-fiat exchange. With the trading performance of millions of operations per second, a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods (wire transfers, payment cards, instant payments), support of the top trading pairs, and a robust security system, the platform is here to meet the needs of crypto beginners and professional traders.

The key pillars of the Midex exchange are legality and safety. Midex is the cryptocurrency exchange that has obtained a termless operating license with the number one (FVR000001), allowing it to provide services of exchanging virtual currencies to the fiat and vice versa.

Moreover, the platform has developed an advanced security system, according to which the main assets are stored in cold wallets, where the private keys are presented as multi-sig, hence, not a single person in the company is able to access e-wallet at any time. Keys have never been performed to the devices or connected to the web, and are stored in geographically distributed locations. The Midex alert system blocks any operations in case of violation of database integrity or an unauthorized change.

When it comes to the crypto-to-fiat exchange, the ability to easily deposit and withdraw funds are a sticking point for many platforms. Midex already launches with such payment options as bank transfer and cards (VISA, MasterCard, and JCB). In the beginning, most of the deposit methods are free of charge....

Thanks for posting the article, it's quite reassuring that they seem to work continuously on platform development and are going to start promoting their exchange, recently I had some doubts about this project.
good work by midex team its also help the price keep up
i also had some doubts on the project team but now its clear that midex team is working hard on developing exchange
i hope soon midex team starts promotion of exchange. and also should be great benifits for midex token holders and for new traders that will join the midex trading platform for trading
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

https://bitcoingarden.org/midex-launches-the-first-eu-regulated-crypto-to-fiat-exchange/

Midex, an international company with HQs in Estonia and representatives in Asia, has announced the launch of the first EU regulated crypto-to-fiat exchange. With the trading performance of millions of operations per second, a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods (wire transfers, payment cards, instant payments), support of the top trading pairs, and a robust security system, the platform is here to meet the needs of crypto beginners and professional traders.

The key pillars of the Midex exchange are legality and safety. Midex is the cryptocurrency exchange that has obtained a termless operating license with the number one (FVR000001), allowing it to provide services of exchanging virtual currencies to the fiat and vice versa.

Moreover, the platform has developed an advanced security system, according to which the main assets are stored in cold wallets, where the private keys are presented as multi-sig, hence, not a single person in the company is able to access e-wallet at any time. Keys have never been performed to the devices or connected to the web, and are stored in geographically distributed locations. The Midex alert system blocks any operations in case of violation of database integrity or an unauthorized change.

When it comes to the crypto-to-fiat exchange, the ability to easily deposit and withdraw funds are a sticking point for many platforms. Midex already launches with such payment options as bank transfer and cards (VISA, MasterCard, and JCB). In the beginning, most of the deposit methods are free of charge....

this is really interesting.
I really hope that some of you may help me to understand better some of this info. What do they mean with "EU regulated crypto-to-fiat exchange"? what is the difference, for example, from kraken (that belongs to europe too)?
zahidmoon

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

I really hope that some of you may help me to understand better some of this info. What do they mean with "EU regulated crypto-to-fiat exchange"? what is the difference, for example, from kraken (that belongs to europe too)?
crypto currency needs to be regulated when you convert it into fiat and withdraw that
and where you convert you fiat into crypto or crypto into fiat, in exchange. so exchange should regulated for crypto into fiat
for this process midex exchange needs time also process every midex exchange user verified by KYC.
exchange must follow the rules and regulation by the gov for turning their exchange to crypto-to-fiat exchange
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

crypto currency needs to be regulated when you convert it into fiat and withdraw that
and where you convert you fiat into crypto or crypto into fiat, in exchange. so exchange should regulated for crypto into fiat
for this process midex exchange needs time also process every midex exchange user verified by KYC.
exchange must follow the rules and regulation by the gov for turning their exchange to crypto-to-fiat exchange

thank you, but you didn't answer my question Smiley
you told that exchange should regulated, but i would like to know: in which way?
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

thank you, but you didn't answer my question Smiley
you told that exchange should regulated, but i would like to know: in which way?
exchange should be regulated in which way thatt question could only be answer by the dev team
it depend on them that how they wants to be regulated midex exchange.
check this artical maybe this could help you to find your question's answer
https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-midex-launches-eu-regulated-crypto-to-fiat-exchange/
Midex, an international company with HQs in Estonia and representatives in Asia, has announced the launch of the first EU regulated crypto-to-fiat exchange.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Actually, even we take in notice all the above, many strange things happen around Midex.
Keep in mind that these guys previously caught and accused of fraud. I personally spoke with one of the deceived members of their team, and they confirmed that they did not pay many of the participants for the work done and they were fired.
Personally, I don't like at all what is happening with the project, no matter what beautiful updates and partnerships they “announce”.
Besides, I think that the trading volumes (even if they are quite small) are drawn. Yes, and to the MDX coin itself there is no interest, zero volume.
I myself am the holder of this coin and would like all this to be not true. But unfortunately, most likely it is.

By the way, I was banned in the "new" telegram group, as many others. This guys don't like to hear the truth.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

Hey. Is there anybody from the project team? Maybe you will remove a $ 1 limit on your token and let it into free trade?
zahidmoon

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:29:48 PM

Hey. Is there anybody from the project team? Maybe you will remove a $ 1 limit on your token and let it into free trade?
where did you get this info about 1$ limit
a lot of news about midex exchange is circulating that midex is a scam and its team members are fired without pay
i don't know yet that's fake news are not. i am still searching on it
also there is no news about developments of midex exchange and one more thing midex telegram english channel is hacked
if midex is scam then its big lose of my investments
mehar_gee

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:39:13 PM

where did you get this info about 1$ limit
a lot of news about midex exchange is circulating that midex is a scam and its team members are fired without pay
i don't know yet that's fake news are not. i am still searching on it
also there is no news about developments of midex exchange and one more thing midex telegram english channel is hacked
if midex is scam then its big lose of my investments
too much negative news about this project
i have read some steemit post where that person explains everything that midex is a scam but i think that post is from the scammer.
if the team wants to scam people, get their money and wants to run away then why they built an exchange
exchange beta version is live and running. i am confuse a little and have to wait for some official news soon from the team. then i will be decided to sell of hold my midex tokens
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:28:17 AM

Actually, even we take in notice all the above, many strange things happen around Midex.
Keep in mind that these guys previously caught and accused of fraud. I personally spoke with one of the deceived members of their team, and they confirmed that they did not pay many of the participants for the work done and they were fired.
Personally, I don't like at all what is happening with the project, no matter what beautiful updates and partnerships they “announce”.
Besides, I think that the trading volumes (even if they are quite small) are drawn. Yes, and to the MDX coin itself there is no interest, zero volume.
I myself am the holder of this coin and would like all this to be not true. But unfortunately, most likely it is.

By the way, I was banned in the "new" telegram group, as many others. This guys don't like to hear the truth.

can you tell us something more? Which is the reason they ban you from the new official telegram group?

It's really sad to me read something like that...even people fired without pay...
zahidmoon

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:56:28 PM

bring an account of my experience with the MIDEX ICO Project. I want you to draw your own conclusions.
At the beginning I was excited about the project, but when I participated in his rewards campaign, I did not receive the amount disclosed, when I contacted the Support, I was informed that I had to send my ETH card, but after several attempts at friendly resolution, I will not receive any reward, and they will not tell me if they will be burned or if any official has appropriated such value. Hence the doubt, an Exchange of this size that will manage and have access to information from our portfolio that does not have a minimum of transparency is reliable?
If a small publisher is not treated with respect and does not receive what is due to him, would that company be trusted?
I was really frustrated, and I was blocked from the support channels of MIDEX, I'm afraid there are others who were also harmed and they were shut up by MIDEX, I want to urge everyone who wants to use this exchange, ask for an audit and with other exchanges as trustworthy elsewhere I advise you to flee from this project, before when you are no longer needed it swallows you. MIDEX SCAM?

if exchange officials are doing that what you tells us then its a scam.
i thought all the news about midex exchange are scams because they are out from unofficial channels
the team should not do this with ongoing project and if they have some troubles with the rules they made then they should change them as required but should not leave the project in the middle

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:08:32 PM

It is very confusing situation to let know what is happening with this platform there is no improvement made there even they are not communicating with the community too. This will put this in more worse condition all investors are frustrated due to long silence of the team.
mehar_gee

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:34:16 PM

It is very confusing situation to let know what is happening with this platform there is no improvement made there even they are not communicating with the community too. This will put this in more worse condition all investors are frustrated due to long silence of the team.
midex project is already in the worst condition now because there is no one here or on the social media official account that point out the community at the right direction. i think the news about midex team was right. that's what i am getting from all the news and comments from community
they did not replying or answering even the exchange traders.
if midex team is not answering to the midex exchange traders then definitely something is going wrong.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:54:20 AM

midex project is already in the worst condition now because there is no one here or on the social media official account that point out the community at the right direction. i think the news about midex team was right. that's what i am getting from all the news and comments from community
if midex team is not answering to the midex exchange traders then definitely something is going wrong.
Looks like they've moved to another channel, claiming that the old one was hacked: https://t.me/Midex_Support/156
However, based on the post in the old one, seems like it was a falling out between developers and some staffs. Also seems like there's going to be a swap from MDX to MDI.

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:58:28 AM

Looks like they've moved to another channel, claiming that the old one was hacked: https://t.me/Midex_Support/156
However, based on the post in the old one, seems like it was a falling out between developers and some staffs. Also seems like there's going to be a swap from MDX to MDI.

wait, they want to change the name of the project? why?
Usually it's not a good idea...it can be confusing for people who search info..
zahidmoon

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:19:08 PM

if the midex team wants to change the name of the project then its better they start marketing and advertising it so the midex community and the new investors know about it
otherwise you are right the new investors who searched about midex will confuse and it will impact on the project not good at all
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:02:27 PM

if the midex team wants to change the name of the project then its better they start marketing and advertising it so the midex community and the new investors know about it
otherwise you are right the new investors who searched about midex will confuse and it will impact on the project not good at all

In this change the project will have to make a new investment in marketing which means more costs. Is this change information already confirmed?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:23:02 PM

If they really want to change the name of the project, at least there should be a formal announcement of them to investors as well as users of the platform, either through e-mail or on their telegram channels. I think the rename is not something that is good, but if renaming the project then change the system work better and grow why not.
mehar_gee

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:56:02 PM

If they really want to change the name of the project, at least there should be a formal announcement of them to investors as well as users of the platform, either through e-mail or on their telegram channels. I think the rename is not something that is good, but if renaming the project then change the system work better and grow why not.
i don't think yet they have decided to change the name of the project because if they decided then there will will an announcements about it for the midex community. this change is already affecting on the investors they are selling their midex token at forkdelta and the situation could go worse.
midex token price is already falling on the news of midex team members leaving the project. midex is now looks risky because of mismanagement. but atleast midex beta exchange is still functional.
zahidmoon

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:36:36 AM

i don't think yet they have decided to change the name of the project because if they decided then there will will an announcements about it for the midex community. this change is already affecting on the investors they are selling their midex token at forkdelta and the situation could go worse.
midex token price is already falling on the news of midex team members leaving the project. midex is now looks risky because of mismanagement. but atleast midex beta exchange is still functional.
check this official telegram of midex exchange proejct https://t.me/midexinfo_en
this is post in this telegram link
( Dear Midex users!
Due to the recent hacked customer data from world leading cryptocurrency exchanges, involving the users KYC  documents, we would like to inform Midex users regarding the security systems through KYC with our partner Sum&Substance.
We develop software in accordance with the best engineering practices: we encrypt data, always conduct code review, we have mechanism for detecting anomalies and instant notification feature for the technical support in case of any kind of violance.
We do not store passwords in the open, we use only secure salted password hashing. Usage of the reCaptcha v3 allows us to rate the user, who wants to proceed with the service.
Midex users could be rest assured that their data is 100% safe with the high-level technology protection. )
at least my kyc data is safe on midex exchange platform. i read that only midex telegram and social media account was hacked and affected but not exchange data
now midex falling and more in coming days
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: