Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

Hi, tell me what is your project purpose? Why cryptoentusiasts need such project like yours? You want to open the bank but we have many banks in the world which are steeling our money every day! That’s why Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, to feel free of traditional finance system!

We are creating a financial platform which will connect cryptoindustry with real business. So it will have very positive influence on cryptoindustry.

You didn’t convince me!

Cryptoindustry and traditional financial system can’t be separated all the time. People invest their money in different crypto projects and coins. So many of that crypto projects must pay to their employees, pay taxes, pay for different things that they need to realize their project by fiat money it means that they need to convert cryptocurrency to fiat money. In other side many business owners want to work with cryptocurrencies because they have very convenient, secure and cheap transaction system. Also startups from real sector want to attract investments by making ICO but don’t understand how to use cryptocurrency and fiat money together. Our project will help both sides and connect them. And when cryptocurrency integrates into business, it will become much more stable than now. People will start to use cryptocurrency in everyday life.

Still my opinion is that crypto and banks must be separate!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

Really amazing to see this roject collected already more than 3K of ETH which is why I am also joining. But

Are these buttons working for you?
I have been clicking it for an hour waiting for maybe its my laptop that's lagging but no eth appears. To my despair, I tried shifting from EN to RU just to check if its going to work or not but it never did. The only ETH address I found in there page is the smart contract which is below the page.

hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

Hey, I signed in for the Blog/Video Bounty Campaign with this video
https://youtu.be/tP6Qbq0a_9c

Let me know what do you think Smiley

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Really amazing to see this roject collected already more than 3K of ETH which is why I am also joining. But

Are these buttons working for you?
I have been clicking it for an hour waiting for maybe its my laptop that's lagging but no eth appears. To my despair, I tried shifting from EN to RU just to check if its going to work or not but it never did. The only ETH address I found in there page is the smart contract which is below the page.

I have just checked it, on my laptop it works.

WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Midex

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

Hi, tell me what is your project purpose? Why cryptoentusiasts need such project like yours? You want to open the bank but we have many banks in the world which are steeling our money every day! That’s why Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, to feel free of traditional finance system!

We are creating a financial platform which will connect cryptoindustry with real business. So it will have very positive influence on cryptoindustry.

You didn’t convince me!

Cryptoindustry and traditional financial system can’t be separated all the time. People invest their money in different crypto projects and coins. So many of that crypto projects must pay to their employees, pay taxes, pay for different things that they need to realize their project by fiat money it means that they need to convert cryptocurrency to fiat money. In other side many business owners want to work with cryptocurrencies because they have very convenient, secure and cheap transaction system. Also startups from real sector want to attract investments by making ICO but don’t understand how to use cryptocurrency and fiat money together. Our project will help both sides and connect them. And when cryptocurrency integrates into business, it will become much more stable than now. People will start to use cryptocurrency in everyday life.

Still my opinion is that crypto and banks must be separate!

What can I say, it's your choice.

aashutoff

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

y вac нaпиcaнo в зaчeт идyт 7-10 peтвитoв и 7-10 твитoв в нeдeлю. Ecли я дeлaю мeньшee кoличecтвo, тo oни нe зaчтyтcя? Taкoe кoличecтвo твитoв я мoгy cдeлaть, нo вoт кaк cдeлaть cтoлькo peтвитoв, ecли вы нe нe выпycкaeтe cвoи твиты в тaкoм кoличecтвe? To жe caмoe кaчaeтcя фeйcбyк
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

how many tokens can i buy with an eth? where can i find info about the price of the main sale and the pre-sale?
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Looks good, will follow this project and investigate further. The deadline for the bounty is 25 March? Will the bounty also run through the presale(s)? If so, I might join after my current campaign ends at Feb 1.
Midex

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

how many tokens can i buy with an eth? where can i find info about the price of the main sale and the pre-sale?

You can find all information on ico.midex.com. For now token price is 1$ ~ 0.00095 ETH. You may create Midex account and follow for the price. In your personal account price of token in ETH will be updated twice a day and same on the Midex site.

Midex

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:40:35 PM

Looks good, will follow this project and investigate further. The deadline for the bounty is 25 March? Will the bounty also run through the presale(s)? If so, I might join after my current campaign ends at Feb 1.

Thank you! Yes you may join after the 1st of February.

aashutoff

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

you have written in the credit go 7-10 retweets and 7-10 tweets per week. If I make years with the amount, then they will not be counted? I can do such a number of tweets, but here's how to make so many retweets, if you do not release your tweets in such quantity? The same is swinging facebook
Midex

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

y вac нaпиcaнo в зaчeт идyт 7-10 peтвитoв и 7-10 твитoв в нeдeлю. Ecли я дeлaю мeньшee кoличecтвo, тo oни нe зaчтyтcя? Taкoe кoличecтвo твитoв я мoгy cдeлaть, нo вoт кaк cдeлaть cтoлькo peтвитoв, ecли вы нe нe выпycкaeтe cвoи твиты в тaкoм кoличecтвe? To жe caмoe кaчaeтcя фeйcбyк

Baши твиты нe cвязaны c нaшими твитaми. тo ecть вы дoлжны дeлaть твиты peклaмиpyя нaш пpoeкт cвoими cлoвaми. A peтвиты cвязaны c нaшими твитaми, пoэтoмy тo любoe кoл-вo peтвитoв бyдeт зacчитaнo. Пo фeйcбyкy aнaлoгичнo.

otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

гдe oтcлeживaть выпoлнeнныe зaдaния? y вac в aдминкe нa caйтe нeт тaкoгo((( выпoлнилa зaдaния пo тeлeгpaммy - и тишинaaa

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

It is financial platform with licensed exchange this is stated at opening page and my question is if I invest some amount of money as investors should I need to go through KYC at any time before taking withdraw or receive my tokens ? I am asking because yesterday this happened to me in another project after sending money I was forced to provide documents.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

Hey there!

Nice to see ambitious project. Hope you will do the best to became a real platform. Your exchange seems to be good, but it is comon step.
Start to support you with signature campaign.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

You can find all information on ico.midex.com. For now token price is 1$ ~ 0.00095 ETH. You may create Midex account and follow for the price. In your personal account price of token in ETH will be updated twice a day and same on the Midex site.

well, price is really good i think!

i'm pretty sure i will join the signature campaign soon: the idea behind this token is really great!
Midex

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

It is financial platform with licensed exchange this is stated at opening page and my question is if I invest some amount of money as investors should I need to go through KYC at any time before taking withdraw or receive my tokens ? I am asking because yesterday this happened to me in another project after sending money I was forced to provide documents.

No you don't need to provide your personal inforamtion to participate in ICO.

Midex

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

Hey there!

Nice to see ambitious project. Hope you will do the best to became a real platform. Your exchange seems to be good, but it is comon step.
Start to support you with signature campaign.

Thank you! You are welcome!

Midex

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

well, price is really good i think!

i'm pretty sure i will join the signature campaign soon: the idea behind this token is really great!

Thanks! Join us!

Midex

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

гдe oтcлeживaть выпoлнeнныe зaдaния? y вac в aдминкe нa caйтe нeт тaкoгo((( выпoлнилa зaдaния пo тeлeгpaммy - и тишинaaa

Oтcлeживaть нaчиcлeниe дoлeй мoжнo в фaйлe, в кoтopoм вы зaпoлняeтe cтaтиcтикy пo пpoдeлaннoй paбoтe.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: