Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

Where are the guarantees that you will do all what you wrote!  Now a lot of ICO just lie

There is no such ICO that can give you guarantee. And if it gives you then it is scam. You are the only one that can decide to trust or not to the peoject.

There is DAICO when you can have much more guarantees that you have in ordinary ICO and also you can return your money if you invest in DAICO.

For now DAICO is just a plan. Just remember what happens with DAO.

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!
Ok, thanks.
Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

Recently I saw the video about Beluga pay and Crypterium they have similar ideas as in your company. Did you hear about them? What is your opinion about these companies in cryptoworld, Are they your competitors?

Yes I know that projects and don't think that they are similar to our project.

I didn't mean that your company is identical with them but I meant that you have several similarities. I can transform my question and ask: Is there any damage for your brand from these companies? Is it good that you have such competitors?
Tom Korsteng

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

It's difficult to understand the quality of team members if you only read about them in the internet. I'd like to see how these people manage the tasks given for them. I mean they can do some streams or performances and tell about their methods and experiences. It could help people to understand better team members and their real value, I suppose.

If we would do some streams then it would be just a show but not a serious project. Besides how do you understand are team members working well or not. They can show you everything you want to see.

That's funny because you have stream in this friday)) And yes you can show at stream whatever you want I see but making some master classes from your workers can be really profitable practice for your company. It is not streams because it's real experience with real people.
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Where and how you promote the project ?

We promote it throw different media resources, crypto meetups, blockchain conferences and so on.

Do you organise your own meetups?
No we don't but recently we did stream from our office.

Ok, but will you do this later?) In future I mean)

Yes, you can join and watch stream with our CEO this Friday.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Midex

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

Recently I saw the video about Beluga pay and Crypterium they have similar ideas as in your company. Did you hear about them? What is your opinion about these companies in cryptoworld, Are they your competitors?

I didn't mean that your company is identical with them but I meant that you have several similarities. I can transform my question and ask: Is there any damage for your brand from these companies? Is it good that you have such competitors?

No there is no any damage from these companies. We have much more services and realization of our platform is better.

Midex

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

It's difficult to understand the quality of team members if you only read about them in the internet. I'd like to see how these people manage the tasks given for them. I mean they can do some streams or performances and tell about their methods and experiences. It could help people to understand better team members and their real value, I suppose.

If we would do some streams then it would be just a show but not a serious project. Besides how do you understand are team members working well or not. They can show you everything you want to see.

That's funny because you have stream in this friday)) And yes you can show at stream whatever you want I see but making some master classes from your workers can be really profitable practice for your company. It is not streams because it's real experience with real people.

We are start up and the main part pf eprk is by PC or if it is our directors then they provide meetings with potential partners. So everything you will see on stream is a guy who is starring on laptop's display. We can't provide master classes because we don't cook or make anything that you can touch.

miztaziggy

Activity: 432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

Any news about main exchange launching?

*Image Removed*
Tom Korsteng

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

We are start up and the main part pf eprk is by PC or if it is our directors then they provide meetings with potential partners. So everything you will see on stream is a guy who is starring on laptop's display. We can't provide master classes because we don't cook or make anything that you can touch.

Master classes are different and in this case I meant that you can make some presantations with your workers when they will show their methods in marketing, coding and so on in any sphere when they can. It could show that they're real and their qualities also.
Cryptoandrius

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

We promote it throw different media resources, crypto meetups, blockchain conferences and so on.

Sorry, I meant your own meetups not streams.
Cryptoandrius

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

Yes, of course I will)
Tom Korsteng

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:14:47 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:43:22 PM by Tom Korsteng

I think that your company needs the support of some famous person in cryptoworld. Besides Dmitry Machikhin if course))

Hi, thank you for your advice.

You're always welcome)
Tom Korsteng

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

By the way, do you have some links with other companies? Maybe cooperation or just friendly relations and so on.

For now it's just friendly relation. You can find the list on our website https://ico.midex.com/

Ok, thanks I will see it )
Cryptoandrius

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

No there is no any damage from these companies. We have much more services and realization of our platform is better.

Very courageous claim but competitors can take some of your future customers. Will you somehow struggle with this or you're just better and that's enough?
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

The idea of the project Midex timely and promising, personable team of professionals. While there is a good opportunity, I believe that you need to buy tokens, it is a good investment. How can the legalization of cryptocurrency and adoption of laws affect Midex?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Midex

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

Any news about main exchange launching?

Exchange is already launched and it is in test mode.

Midex

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

Master classes are different and in this case I meant that you can make some presantations with your workers when they will show their methods in marketing, coding and so on in any sphere when they can. It could show that they're real and their qualities also.

At first it will take too much time and we don't have that time. Second programmers don't like when someone is watching and even more so recording them.

Midex

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

Sorry, I meant your own meetups not streams.

We are participating in different blockchain conferences and shows so for now we don't see a reason to provide own meetups.

Midex

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

Very courageous claim but competitors can take some of your future customers. Will you somehow struggle with this or you're just better and that's enough?

No. The market is big and demand in our services is also big. So we won't have any problem with lack of customers.

Midex

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

The idea of the project Midex timely and promising, personable team of professionals. While there is a good opportunity, I believe that you need to buy tokens, it is a good investment. How can the legalization of cryptocurrency and adoption of laws affect Midex?

Thank you for good words. It will have only positive effect. The more countries legalize crypto the more places we can open our branches.

coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

Hello,

We have added Midex ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/midex).

If you have any question about Midex ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: