Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will mining will ever stop ?  (Read 4816 times)
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

I don't believe that mining will ever stop since the entire network has to run on the processing power that the miners provide. Even if the limits are reached there will always be miners because the fees that you pay for your transactions go into the blockchain and the miners can always mine that. Without miners then the whole network would shut down.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

It will stop, and sooner or later, mining will stop and there will be other ways to get coins. The encryption industry is an uncertain industry, so everything is possible.

Then why mining will stop in the future?  I think it can be happen if the total of a coin are totally reached. I am not sure but if the total allocated is reached,so what else do it need to mine when it already got everything?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Mining is much the same as your activity or vocation, on the off chance that you quit your activity or profession you will get nothing and you don't have a pay or salary, as in mining on the off chance that you quit mining coins you will lost your activity yet the coins that you mine possibly you offer it or hold it. That is the reason I figure mining will never stops and I realize that digital money will be great later on.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

I think mining will continue and continue to increase. If bitcoin or ethereum reaches its limit, I am sure that crypto prices will increase many times and the development of crypto will be widespread throughout the world.
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

1. Mining will stop in the future, when all coin use Proof of Stake. Buy and Hold coin, lock coin on nodes and earn more coin.
2. I think can not reache limit, diff increasewhen increase people mine or lock it on nodes.

tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

There will be new coins and mining will continue, I believe. Old coin will be eliminated and there will always be new coins. A loop will occur again
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

the miner will not stop when the coin is still in demand by the market and investors because the main task of the miner is to run all Bitcoin protocols, verify every transaction on the blockchain and the last is to find a new block which can later be a reward for miners
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

There are a lot of numbers of coins out there that you can mine, whenever they reach their limits you can choose from another coin that is worth our effort. It's really seems that Mining would never end and will last forever.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

thank you !

one day i think it will stop and i believe that people will lose interest in imining as it is not so profitable compared tomother methods

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Mostly, cryptomining may be mildly worth doing at least once even though quite a few events related to advancing equipment affect benefits.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

I think that yes, as the resources that need to be extracted will soon end and this process will not be in demand on the market anymore. Users will work with crypto currency in projects and on the exchange.
Giolmol

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

No mining will ever stop when cryptomoney is to finish everything, in light of the fact that it is exceptionally beneficial, when to be mined every one of the coins still need to do mining exchanges. In the event that specific coin stock, say BTC or ETH all mined then the excavators will profit by the exchange costs paid by everybody. This could be an indication of an expansion in the cost of certain coin exchanges later on as excavators advantage from just the exchanges and not the prizes they gain from the mining squares.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

thank you !
one day i think it will stop and i believe that people will lose interest in imining as it is not so profitable compared tomother methods

Mining might not stop but very few people will be involved in this activity. each year, the awards of miners are reduced, and this fact reduces the popularity of this activity.  Former miners go into trading.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Mining's profitable for big companies that has been operating so why would they stop?

Vires in Numeris
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

i think miners will still continue to do because the results are also very large. We know that the miners need a highly sophisticated tool and the price is also not cheap.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

Mining of cryptocurrencies will not stop!
The transfer of cryptocurrencies requires miners to complete the operation, and many cryptocurrencies also require mines to mine! Mining will not stop unless the cryptocurrency dies!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

As long as Bitcoin is alive and some altcoins support on mining then it will never stop. There's a lot of ways and profit on doing mining but it could cost you a lot if the crypto that you are mining are worthless and not rising its value.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

i think miners will still continue to do because the results are also very large. We know that the miners need a highly sophisticated tool and the price is also not cheap.
if they stop how about the production that bitcoin has on so it was only to be needed to not as this mining to be stop for no reason , i think if this may ever happen it was only needed to be save a lot of mine coin.
load1ng

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

I think mining will be stopped in future. Because it needs to much power and to much electricity.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Yes, I think that we will soon withdraw from the mining, because now it has become unprofitable, as the prices in the market are very terrible, today's growth shows only growth and it is very likely that we will soon be down, I would probably put a short position right now, therefore I'm waiting for a reversal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: