Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will mining will ever stop ?  (Read 4816 times)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:05 PM

There are a lot of coin appears every single day and they need to be mined,so mining won't ever stop. It will stop only in case of changing algorytm
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

It can change the way it is done, let's say what Ethereum is trying to do now, but it will not disappear by itself, because new coins appear every day.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

mine will stop when mined starting depleted or thinning. each year the prize for miners began to diminish and this, of course, makes mine have indications depleting allocation because this could be aimed so that at least the process of mine is still quite long. but we just wait time will answer and arrive if could actually mine would end.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

I think mining will never stop as long as many people who uses bitcoin patronize the mining of bitcoin in this world of crypto. If the bitcoin and eth reach it's limits, I think many will patronize again bitcoin or the people who patronize btc will be double.

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

first,
for me our mining every day is only 3 times that we have to post so that not all of our interests will stop when we are no longer focused on this crypto world

second,
all the elements that are in bitcoin will all function to increase our cooperation to reach the limit after the currency has won

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

Extraction will continue as long as the crypto currency is alive. People are trying to get new coins, and they will not stop doing it
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Mining will never stop, there will be always new people who are going to join the era and that is the reason why cryptocurrency is increasing even more every year.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

it can stop if the maximum limit is reached and there will be no buying and selling and there will be a higher price than this and will control all the currencies in the world. the achievement will take a long time to reach our grandchildren so the answer can be with that reason.

erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

I think not, because even if the price will fall, some miners will leave and then the complexity will decrease and again the miners will come. In fact, it is an eternal system that does not depend on high coin prices.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

thank you !

every crypto that has a POW feature also has a limit, but i think after that it will be replace by staking, helping the network to be much faster than before and more secured. thats only my thought, just correct me if im wrong..
trash321

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

I will give my vote in favor of the fact that mining will still be relevant all the time, certainly before the emergence and mass use of quantum computers, so mining will live as long as it is demanding.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Proof of work is very essential to cryptocurrency functionalities. Mining activities solves mathematical problems presented by users of cryptocurrency when they initiate payment processes. These processes is done in a decentralized enviroment  and this guarantee integrity outcome of crypto processes!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

thank you !

Mining will never stop, there will be always new people who are going to join the era and that is the reason why cryptocurrency is increasing even more every year.

To think there's a chance the mining will be stop in the future, it is because the high consumption of electricity and it is not eco-friendly. Maybe it will change by POS, but don't know if this is will happen, no one knows. I am hoping will not stop it is because it gives the coins a higher value than POS.

ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

1. mining never stop
2. what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits? miners still can get rewards from fee transaction  Smiley
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Mining will die only when cryptocurrencies are dead. Now it is profitable, interesting and quite simple. I think that there is no better way to make money in the field of cryptocurrency. In addition, mining is available to absolutely everyone
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

first,
for me our mining every day is only 3 times that we have to post so that not all of our interests will stop when we are no longer focused on this crypto world

second,
all the elements that are in bitcoin will all function to increase our cooperation to reach the limit after the currency has won

The reputation of the crypto currency is growing all the time for the better and reaching new heights, and the trust of users is growing.
smoolae

Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

Mining can really go on for as long as there are coins that can be mined with PC/rig/ASIC. But getting some nice profit from constant mining seems like a long shot for small farmers now. Big companies are owning the main hashpower and thanks to that get the biggest piece of the pie.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

thank you !

Mining will not stop in as much there are coin to be mined. Miner will continue mining so far money used in setting it up and little gain is guaranteed.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

In theory, after for example Bitcoin reaches its limit, it will become a rare and valuable coin. His price should rise and as you get closer to the last production of coins, the Bitcoin will continue to rise in price.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

thank you !

yes i think it will as there are many better ways of earning money and you can getmore peofit with less efforts

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: