Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will mining will ever stop ?  (Read 4815 times)
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

the mining will never stop because many projects and blockcains are maintained by the miners, and the transaction rates go to them, in this case if a coin reaches its total supply there will still be mining of the blocks to earn the Fees
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

Of course, this is quite profitable. I do not think that someone will be able to stop it. So do not panic in vain. Grin Grin
Awens

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Personally, I think that mining will soon completely disappear. It seems to me that crypto community does not need it anymore because most coins change protocol to Proof-of-Stake or other.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Well,  I personally think that as time moves on in life,  mining will stop eventually because cryptocurrency doesn't need that again because of stress.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Yes, it can happen we never know. As the rise of mining difficulty low block reward, there are some chances & ETH is thinking of moving to POS so but there will be miners for sure they have the all equipment for mining they will not just sit down there and watch they will mine xD Smiley

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

I think mining will never stop at any time, because now not only Bitcoin and Ethereum can be mining, but now a lot of coins have started to be mining, so I'm sure that whenever mining will never stop.

ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

I do not think that mining will last long. It's support is getting smaller and I think that soon all coins will be based on PoS protocol
batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

No, mining won't stop because they are the one that keep the network running, without the miner then proof of work won't work for sure and you can do anything whether it is sending your money etc. I don't know what will happen when all the coin has been mined because it is too far in the future Grin
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:08:29 AM

Mining won't stop until they reach their goal.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

Well,  I personally think that as time moves on in life,  mining will stop eventually because cryptocurrency doesn't need that again because of stress.
Some coins may need someone or a large amount of people to mine coins because of their network speed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

It will only stop until there is nothing to mine. However, as more people tried to build and mine the earnings in mining will not be as high as before. The rewards for mining  is getting lower and miners are doing everything they can to at least break even on costing. They are unable to sell the mined coin because of the low price and soon will be forced to sell if they are in need of money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

From the basic facts that I know, mining will never end. If mining ends, it means transactions can not be executed and hence no crypto in existence. What I know of is that the total coins allocated as block reward may finish with time and even with that, the miners will still mine.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

Mining will never stop as there are new coins entering the market which can be mined. The mining difficulty is changing
all the time and it makes it difficult for miners to have long term profit calculation.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

I do not think that mining will ever stop, it will be continue till the last coin produced, because a miner gets transaction fee for every transaction and this is his profit without any new investment.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

I believe that mining will stop when all bitcoin is mined, and now it is not profitable it will still produce bitcoin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

I dont think it will stop. Because mining is the way to issue more tokens ans approve all transactions on the blockchain. Some blockchains can stuck without miners.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

I dont think it will stop. Because mining is the way to issue more tokens ans approve all transactions on the blockchain. Some blockchains can stuck without miners.
Well said, mining can't be stop with how the system has been made, it only can be done if all those coins that exist will be converted to PoS or another type of productions, but until bitcoin still using Pow mining will continue as miners need to work for the transactions, though it's no longer profitable like before but those who's believing that it will bounce back, will continue to mine and hold their coins hoping that in the future things will change their lifestyle, what happen before can happen back in the future.
kreon112

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

I think mining won't stop. It just will become a big corporation business. People are unting in pools, pools uniting in companies and so on. And one day they will have so much power that no individual will be able to beat them in mining.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Perhaps in the future when all bitcoin mining will stop , but then there will be other coins that will mine and so will continue throughout the time.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Perhaps in the future when all bitcoin mining will stop , but then there will be other coins that will mine and so will continue throughout the time.

Today there is an interest in trading the letter B Bitcoin is precisely about uneven prices. When the price fluctuates, then there is the possibility of earning a difference in price, and also there is an opportunity to get a good income with long-term storage of the coin. But when it is over, there may be stability, which many users will not like.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: