Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:34:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is education must-have nowdays?  (Read 1675 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Education is one of the most important stuff which a human being must have . It does not matter whether we are in technology era or not, education has the key role for being successful in life. For that reason , all of the people must be educated for sure.
Without education, its nearly impossible to even get a good paying job these days with a college degree how much more those without education. Some people are are so illiterate to the extent they cannot even read nor write. If that is indeed the case then there is nothing you can achieve in life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vendorLazy

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Well if you go for self-education and work really-really hard, then you don't need the education too much.
But I promise -- you won't. So get your butt up from the chair and go college!  Wink
CryptoClyde

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

I think formal education is dying and becoming less and less important. I learned more in one month at an job in my field, than I learned the entire time I was getting my degree. At least where I am from, I feel like the educational system is becoming a joke and that most employers feel that experience counts more than a degree.

We've hired people at my company because they had good degrees, and then ended up being the absolute worst workers and got fired shortly thereafter. So a degree doesn't really mean anything to me unless you have the work experience to back it up.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

Well if you go for self-education and work really-really hard, then you don't need the education too much.
But I promise -- you won't. So get your butt up from the chair and go college!  Wink
Most jobs are seeking certifications from recognized institutions. I really don't think that they are going to let an self educated person irrespective of how smart they are to really get a job which requires certifications in the first place.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

Education is not really a must-have, but, it pays to be educated.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Well, I really believe that education would take you far in the future. However, just think how many successful people and businessmen even finished a degree in college or even finished high school. There are a lot of them, I really believe that hard work, attitude and the way you handle your business, career or people will take you farther than having a degree.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

Unfortunately the "cultural world" requires some sort of degree, but is it a must have ? Look at all the people that didn't finish school but did so much for the society, are they stupid ? NO, degree doesn't mean shit...other then you spent 5 years wasting your life dependent on opinion of clueless and arrogant teachers

The only thing that is wrong here is that people are not acknowledged without a degree, people don't even want to ask you anything even if you have a great idea....they are robots that don't think

truenamek

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

Well man, to be honest fresh air is a must for me, water is a must and sun is also a must. We can live without education, but life with it is a lot better. Give them fish and they will eat it, teach them how to fish and they will have fishes for rest of their lives.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

For me it is. I cant imagine how would it be if a person doesnt know how to read, write and count.
pepai

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

Education is essential in human's life. This would be a great help in giving you confidence and skills to face each and every single day.
Napole_ON

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

If we refuse education, the world will be absolutely in chaos. And without that, the current situation with the intellectuality of society is shocking
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

We can learn with life experiences. However, for me, education from school is different. I mean it is compulsory. The attitude is starting at home. In school we are being hone to be more professional. Also our specialization is being practiced in school. Being educated is really important as of today. Every time you apply for a job, the educational attainment is being asked. Having good education is an advancement.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

In a sense, education is the process of collecting knowledge whether formal or otherwise. In this day and age, knowledge is a premium over brute strength. I mean, if we were living in the stone age where we need to hunt for our food and protect our family from beasts, then being bulky and strong is actually a huge advantage. But now, less people care if you could actually bench your own body weight so long as you have abs. I still believe knowledge will get you ahead of life so education is a must

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:26:19 AM

Yes it is always important to people to be educated. Education is important to all people to have more knowledge , to learn more things in life. To be able to cope up with other people who are in the high society. Education is a must have to achieve one's goal in life , and it is important to finish education with a degree to find a decent job in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

Education gives us a knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. It is not just about lessons in textbooks. It is about the lessons of life.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

Education is mostly a way to learn how to research, create, leran etc. That is if you apply it correctly. It shows the way how to go around your way in this world, but if not used correctly you stay dumb and misinformed, and might stay like that for the rest of your life. But the more knowledge becomes available the more dumber people are starting to become because they don't want to put in the effort of learning about it.
Kalbo1

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?
Education is important now a days because it is the only one that no one can steal to you.it is also important because if you have knowledge,where ever u will go,you can apply it on your own.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:36:58 AM

Education is definitely useful, knowledge is power and that's for sure!
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

Ofcourse! Knowledge is power you know. You will have an edge in the society if you have education
UrKarma

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

there are people who without higher education started their own business and became millionaires.
But it is very important to understand that such people are an exception to the rules.
Where did they get so much knowledge about how to produce a product / service? how to put it on the market?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: