Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1780 times)
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I think for this time ethereum has the good price. You will get many more profits. For this time bitcoin has the bad price, but I believe that it will rising again Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

high potentially gain more profits are ethereum, monero, litecoin and NEO,it is just a suggestion, but its up to you if you prefer to choose altcoins from ICOs to gain more profits, but these four altcoins ive mentioned has more potential to grow in the future, you can also choose from fresh ICO tokens to invest in while they are all at low cost. but be careful to choose, i suggest Electroneum and DeepOnion.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

It is best if you are going to take time to analyze alternative cryptocurrency or altcoins before you decide to take a part to have an investment or trading a part of it. Because it is best for you to first know what is the system in terms of transaction of each crypto you have for you to make the most out of your money in investments and tradings.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Well, there are so many altercoins but not all are good. You may find good ones which are already established like Ethereum, ADA, and IOTA, while some are still upcoming through ICOs. If you look through some ICOs, you may find some good coins which are also cheaps unlike the already established coins. you can also hold both for a long period of time as an investment. And also please do your research well.
Brat Bobber

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

If the long-term investment is determined then the Bitcoin option is absolutely correct. And if you want to make a profit quickly, invest in ICO or altcoins, there are some very potent coin like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Stellar, etc. You might consider investing in those coins and holding them to make a profit by the end of 2018.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

For many years I preferred bitcoin, but recently I prefer to make profits with the help of altcoins. One altcoin can give in a few months as much as 5 years could not give bitcoin. I earned a good salary with Ripple and I plan to invest the bulk of the money in it.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

Apart from Bitcoin their are some coins which are very good in longterm, they are ICN- ICONOMI, ICOB-ICOBID, TIME, VSL-VSLICE. This are some coins whose projects are longterm and returns are good.
TOTOARRO

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

I used to incline toward ethereum rather than bitcoin, yet right now, ethereum is most likely moderate as bitcoin is at the present time, and that influences me to wiped out. I want to utilize litecoin, or just dogecoin, they are quick, shabby, and they don't have high charges.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:46:03 AM

There are many other coins other than bitcoin that are great for many other things, bitcoin fees are too expensive so there are many good alternatives, like litecoin or dogecoin, Ethereum is also a great coin to hold since you need some gas to send your tokens over the network, I also like waves to me decentralized exchanges are clearly the future of trading and it makes sense to invest in those kind of projects.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

If you want to find an alternative coin, you better look for it in thread alternate cryptocurrency. There you will find many alternative coin, such as etherum, lite, doge, dash, and many more.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

If you want to find an alternative coin, you better look for it in thread alternate cryptocurrency. There you will find many alternative coin, such as etherum, lite, doge, dash, and many more.

And what exactly should they do with it? We all know that in future bitcoin is going to be big. Currently there is a lot of FUD news trying to move the market in a negative manner and thus the current conditions. Also people are buying different altcoins for future holding.

But still dont waste your stockpile of bitcoin because I am predicting a rise in price to happen very soon probably in the next 2-3 months we might cross the 20k USD mark. But lets not hold our breath.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

I suggest you to buy altcoin which still has the lowest value Like xrp so it only takes some time to wait the price will experience a rapid increase making it possible for you in search of a profit.It will be easier than other altcoin.

kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

I prefer both bitcoin and Ethereum, those two assests are good investment for the future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

For me since I'm in bitcoin I preferring my crypto currency bought of us but I use Ethreium now .and also bitcoin is a lot of profitable but I want others alternatives  maybe the next bitcoin is an ethreium or bitcoin cash for everyone who really has a future that many investor like and are intrigued here.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

I still prefer bitcoin and ethereum for cryptocurrencies. Because they give me more profit until now.
Bitcoin today the price is down, but just a few week later, I sure the price will up. So this time to buy bitcoin.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Anyone thinking of investing in Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency should be very careful.
I am not good at trading and that I know that trading will not help me earn some good money. Because of that, I chose such kind of coins which are good for long term investment of money like that of bitcoin. I go for investing my money into bitcoin as this really helps me in having some good money after some period of time. Moreover, I also manage to have time for doing other things.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Bitcoin obviously, there are so much advantage and benefits we can get from bitcoin and else it helps our country's economy too. You can even get high profit on bitcoin that other cryptocurrency cannot have, bitcoin is all time high cryptocurrency since it is the first created electronic generated money. I'd also prefer ethereum because its price are constantly rising even in slow state.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

Bitcoin obviously, there are so much advantage and benefits we can get from bitcoin and else it helps our country's economy too. You can even get high profit on bitcoin that other cryptocurrency cannot have, bitcoin is all time high cryptocurrency since it is the first created electronic generated money. I'd also prefer ethereum because its price are constantly rising even in slow state.
Of course bitcoin is my first and last love, actually I am not in to trading, but I am eyeing the Eth and the dogecoin as I am seeing its flow it has a great potential of earning a profit well. It is okay to explore in other coins just make sure that you have enough btc in  your wallet that you can save for your future.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

same here it's because bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency, Bitcoin is better known than other crypto currency because most signature campaigns bitcoin they give as a salary to the participants so i prefer bitcoin to all who want to suggest about which crypto is good to buy.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

The most likely answer will be Bitcoin of course because for me no matter how many altcoins you will keep still it will be traded to bitcoin for fiat and that will makes Bitcoin become more strong but if you really want an alternative then it shall be the Ethereum because it was the most trusted platform by most ICO to support their projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: