Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1777 times)
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

if i have a lot of money. I will choose bitcoin and ethereum on my list. having a little money makes me prefer coins that have cheap prices for short-term profits.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

I am a newbie in the world of crypto and so far, bitcoin is the crpytocurrency I know, for I read more about ot and still learning more about it.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

if i have a lot of money. I will choose bitcoin and ethereum on my list. having a little money makes me prefer coins that have cheap prices for short-term profits.

Its better to invest in cheaper altcoins for long term than for short term because you get to make more profits during longer term. And of course short term for Bitcoin and Ethereum if I were you because the prices are already high so when you do short term with these coins at least you already know around how much profit you can gain. For me altcoins are good for long term especially those with great potential like XEM or NEO.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

for me I prefer bitcoin because he is the king of all cryptocurrency and he has a lot of benefits given to you and also you can earn a lot of money that you can not see in other cryptocurrency, you have a better future here in bitcoin,

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

I prefer bitcoin and ether because this are the top coins. I am also currently holding altcoins,  like UTK, ADB,  and specially PCL because this cryptos are potential coins. 
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

There are so many alternatives crypto currency that has potential growth values such ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and so many others that has potential growth.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

Many of the digital coins are in the top.I prefer most of the Btc.Because in the crypto-currency, Btc is higher than others.Btc facility is more and easier to work.Btc tops from all sides.But there are also some negative sides and it's also normal to have bad aspects of good things.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

I always prefer bitcoin than the altcoins because it is more stable and less risky than other cryptocurrencies. I also like to invest in some altcoins for long-term e.g. Ripple, Cardano, Tron, Stellar, Nano, and EOS. 

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

for me I prefer bitcoin because he is the king of all cryptocurrency and he has a lot of benefits given to you and also you can earn a lot of money that you can not see in other cryptocurrency, you have a better future here in bitcoin,
Judging by the numerous forecasts about the prospects for Bitcoin, then every user already dreams about the status of a millionaire. But nevertheless, reality can be quite different and today's state of things on the crypto-currency market is proof of that.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

as many others I prefer bitcoin. but it doesn't mean that I don't like other coins like ether, litecoin, dashcoin, bitcoin cash - they are also in my portfolio.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Depends on what purpose you are using crypto. If I want to gift/tip someone, I usually use Dogecoin and sometime Litecoin. I use Bitcoin for hodling and purchasing products. I use ETH because I need it for trading erc-20 tokens. Find your purpose before deciding anything.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

Am not going to be more specific but It is preferable to invest in a project that have a concept  Aitheon is on it ICO also take a look on it
redentor03

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable
and most of the crypto currencies right now.But if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

for me i prefer to invest on altcoin for now cause bitcoin is always fluctuating and i have doubts the price will not increase on this month so much better to covert all your bitcoin and invest on alt cause the growth rate of alts is growing.
i prefer to invest in eth than btc, because the price is not as high as btc, and eth coin are many used as ico unit, so i believe with high circulation will make eth price better. beside that bitcoin have high volatile, so i prefer like eth for investment
Well, that is totally your choice where you invest and which currency you prefer but don’t you know that this ethereum is totally dependent on bitcoin just like other altcoins. It just appears to you that it is not having high volatile rate because the price that it achieves during pumps is not extraordinary one. So the downfall of prices does not appear drastic which you observe in the case of bitcoin. Why don’t you look at the profit rate of both?
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:59:50 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 02:51:21 PM by Hannahanto

When you say crypto currency for investment, no need to hesitate choosing any one right now. Only the profit and the coin rate would differ. I would say, this is the right time to choose as many coins as you can and invest in them. Coins are much cheaper now and we could find lot many best ICOs with best projects reaching out in the market. You can choose them as well.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Currently I spend most of my money to invest in ETH and NEO. These are the two altcoin that I think will lead the market in the coming time by the practical application and the support of the community for it. The cryptocurrency market is very potential so investors should not give up.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

for me i prefer to invest on altcoin for now cause bitcoin is always fluctuating and i have doubts the price will not increase on this month so much better to covert all your bitcoin and invest on alt cause the growth rate of alts is growing.
i prefer to invest in eth than btc, because the price is not as high as btc, and eth coin are many used as ico unit, so i believe with high circulation will make eth price better. beside that bitcoin have high volatile, so i prefer like eth for investment
You are answering yourself as you said that Bitcoin price is high and are volatile so it will give you most advantages. Like you can buy and afford easily when the price is low and can sell it at high price when the Bitcoin price increases. You would be able to get huge profit as you know that there comes a high and big difference between the fall and jump so it is cleared that Bitcoin will give you huge profit.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Besides Bitcoin i prefer Soferox, Banca and Polymath as my back up coins besides Bitcoin those coins have a unique objective that i believe will catch the attention of big companies and businesses in the future. I just hope that they will be able to achieve there target every quarter of the year to get more attention to the people.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

Currently I spend most of my money to invest in ETH and NEO. These are the two altcoin that I think will lead the market in the coming time by the practical application and the support of the community for it. The cryptocurrency market is very potential so investors should not give up.
Well ethereum is good to buy its below $500 a chance that can pick these days. Always seach for the best cryptocurrency to invest for your money that will give a return of earnings. Yes in this situation of down fall we should be calm and it is not yet the end of cryptocurrency.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

I'll go for Tron(Trx), Ada and Ptoy, they all give me profit that's why I'll still holding them and buy more when it dump. Although BTC and ETH are still in good investment and really a high gaining market, but of it's volatility it makes people some losses especially if they are just new in this field.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: