Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1777 times)
jerimarsella

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:41:40 AM

I quite liked the ethereum only. one coin is not too high but still bigger than altcoin else. price still reach it then the chance of these coins became a big can still be achieved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
I need a reason why you want to find crypto sealin bitcoin, I think all altcoin have advantages depending on what you want to use doge coin example with a very stable price compared to other altcoin in my opinion, then you can use dogecoin to save your money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

Bitcoin and Eth are really the best but it is really pricey and only few can afford but looking for alternative im planning to hoard tons of banca tokens that is the least token that is very catchy to me but again i am still thinking how much i will going to risk with this token.

I agree with you, both the Bitcoin and ETH are the most effective currency to hold but instead of holding banca, it's better to buy NEO in the market because already the price NEO dropped in the market. So it is the best chance to people who are looking to invest in NEO coin.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

I use litecoin and ethereum as my alternatives in making a transaction. I choose these two because they're the ones that are widely accepted by some websites that I visit other than bitcoin. If you want a coin that has a stable price floor I suggest to go for tether.

For the OP this thread is placed in the wrong section you can move the thread by searching for the move topic option at the bottom left of the page. Move it to the Beginners and Help section I believe that's the correct place to move this thread.

Mostly of ICO's preferred in using ethereum as there alternatively token because I think it is commonly used. As of now it has a high value with the other currency and has good profit if it will invested in crypto world.
The rates of almost all the crypto currencies are very much low these days and that it is better to go for buying of as many number of coins as you can and that without wasting any single moment. The only thing which you need to keep in your mind is that you must be sure that you are investing in the coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, ripple or any other similar coins so that you can have good earnings.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

There is a lot of potential on the crypto coin available in the market and you also have to know which coin should be determined to be invested and registered in the market.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

Waves and Ethereum.. both of them is good. Eth is the first big platform but waves is really perfect.. you have to investigate decentralized exchange and you have to check fees.. you will effect.. it is almost not..
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable but if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
I think the same as you, most people like Bitcoin and ETH because Bitcoin and ETH are the best at the time. There will be nothing that can replace these two coins. From now until the future I will also use Bitcoin and ETH

I know right now nothing is like bitcoin and the ETH but mate I only love the bitcoin, no currency can be like bitcoin ever, price of bitcoin use to change very fast, once it is low then after very short time it will increase once again, my all the time suggested investment is only and only bitcoin, bitcoin has very large scope in market now, and it has very high demand as well. More and more people are attracting toward bitcoin so I would prefer one and only bitcoin, which is the king of all other crypto currency and it will remain number one and my first choice forever.

Ethereum have good future I am believe. Bitcoin is very popular to invest but for a few people, collecting bitcoin require a lot money. Bitcoin become popular because price always increasing and last year bitcoin can provide profits more than x10

I am prefer ethereum too as alternative from bitcoin. Bitcoin stil main choice but ethereum have great prospect in the future. Many platfort using ethereum and it will increasing demand on ethereum
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
Like you, I am also into holding Bitcoin which is for me the most essential cryptocurrency ever existed among the newly established and launched cryptocurrency. Even though I am amaze with Bitcoin, I still prefer seeking alternative cryptos to hold. Currently, I am still into holding my CL tokens and just waiting for it to rise up that I believe will happen in no time. Also, I am still waiting and seeking for more potential cryptos of course including ETH and continuously finding for more opportunities from different campaigns to gain and earn various types of tokens to hold.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

I chose Neo previously known as Antshares (ANS)
is the first open source blockchain project in China.
and has many tangible markets.
but for the whole crypto, I choose the bitcoin that becomes the whole trading icon of cryptocurrency.
Well everyone have different rays about different things. As far as bitcoins are concerned for the currency to be preferred, definitely I will go for this option too. Reason is obvious, they are giving us big profit ratios in such a short time. Like you have said, they are flexible and this flexibility provides big movement of bitcoins. Either in high or low situation, there are big chances for the users to make money.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Man, that’s the same thing as me, my favorite cryptocurrency now is also Bitcoin. I can’t suggest any other cryptocurrency that is better than Bitcoin, why? Because the price of other cryptocurrencies goes down whenever the price of Bitcoin goes down, and they also goes up whenever the price for Bitcoin goes up. So Bitcoin is in control here. Unless you need a cheap good cryptocurrency to invest on, then I will suggest you go for either Litecoin or Ripple.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

If you are looking for an alternative to Bitcoin, then the obvious choice is going to be Ethereum. Currently, it is the only altcoin which is capable of giving any sort of competition to Bitcoin. I can give you three more choices, but these coins are much below ETH in terms of market cap and acceptability. These choices are Bitcoin Cash, Monero and Litecoin.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

While I can see the advantages of different and modern and more sophisticated coins, I still opt for more accepted in the world. Even Benetton starts to accept payments in cryptocurrencies, but mostly in bitcoin, Etherium, Dash and etc.

I try not to focus on a certain coin and I teach myself to be flexible. The market has a great volatility, and you should better deal with different altcoins.
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

Well you should study crypto currency each blockchain in that you can consider a coin will be to the moon, and I think that you should not only focus on one or two coin for long term investment, I suggest ethereum, xrp this next coin after bitcoin has the capability to make it's value more higher in just a matter of time, but all in all you should do it wisely and firmly.
Yes, I agree with what you've said. In order to gain more profits, don't just focus in only one cryptocurrency but be a flexible to all. Knowing blockchain technology of every coin that you will want to invest will help you to assure that your investment is in safe place.
Well, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency but there are lots of altcoin that has potential like eth, ripple and verge.

I agree with this post 100%. Let me add that I see so many people literally falling in love with coins.  Having passion and emotion for them. If bitcoin or another alt has made you a millionaire or billionaire then I can understand it, but be careful falling in love and hodling a coin all the way down to a price of zero.
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

This is a bitcoin forum. So I expect that most of us are here because of bitcoin. It's been the most popular crypto so far and the first to really took off. There's no doubt that bitcoin will remain the dominant coin in the next decade. But as far as altcoins is concern, they are also making a headway around November last year and still continue to grow at dramatic level. The best altcoin that I can only suggest is Ethereum. Initially this coin is just another pump and dump, but it looks like smart contracts technology is now gaining grounds to other markets specially banking systems. Seems that the financial industry is looking at alternatives now to improved their old and traditional system. And Ethereum is one coin on their radar that's why the price is above $1000 today. As for Ripple, there have been talks that it will be take over, however, the market has experienced some sort of correction and now below $100B market capitalization. And there are a lot opposing this coins because of its being pre-mined and very centralized. So I also prefer Ethereum and I suggest you do look at this coin at a long term investment as well.

Those are very good points you make.  I want to offer a counter point in the most respectful manner. Its easy to assume that because bitcoin is the first and has dominated that it will always dominate.  But 10 years is a long time.  I remember when myspace was king of the world in the social media space, the first and the biggest on the block only to be knocked off later. Bitcoins disadvantages are well documented and the main one being the fact that its a public ledger and its blockchain contains all transactions from everyone. The proof of work concept is also a big expensive factor. So I predict that at some point there will be a coin possibly out of the 1500+ that exist or a new coin/blockchain that will dethrone bitcoin as the king.

Now lets talk Ethereum.   Ethereum has been awesome because it has been able to do things that BTC cannot, mainly execute smart contracts which caused an explosion in its ICOs being run through their ETH blockchain.  Here the same thing, using past performance to predict future results can dangerous.  Here is why.  First you can see that lately ETH has been hit harder than BTC. Why is that? Two reasons.  #1 is that ETH meteoric rise was fueled by ICOs.  Everyone doing an ICO on the blockchain had to buy Ether.  At 20 to 50 million dollars per ICO that is a lot of ETH. So this sent the price skyrocketing.  Lately though as the market as tanked very few ICOs are going off so the demand for ETH has tanked with it.  The second reason and this is the reason why ETH coming back strong is not a guarantee is that there are other competing blockchains out there and are coming on board that are significantly faster and cheaper than the ETH BC.  So competition is a major factor as future ICOs will be run on other blockchains and less ETH will be demanded as a result.  Which goes back to another weakness of Bitcoin. It has no utility or application beyond being able to trade it or make purchases with it.

That is my take and again I offer the counter point with much respect.  I am new on bitcointalk and am mindful of that, but I have a lot of experience in cryptos and traditional businesses
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

You can actually look for altcoins which really has a good use case and investor catching project with working products. There are lots of innovative projects out there that has a really good potential in the long-run. You can just make your own research and find ICOs that suites your taste.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

I was using bitcoin in past , but because of his price, I stopped using bitcoin (commission to high for small amounts), and because bitcoin stopped to be practical, I'm started using litecoins (LTC)  and Monero (XMR)  this two cryptocurrencies are fast, if we talking about confirmation time and enough anonym (Monero (XMR)), but problem, that not everyone accept them now.
emrecemsan

Activity: 1610
Merit: 330

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

i always prefer ethereum because ethereum tecnologhy iss very advantaced. it is very fast and very cheap and all exchange use ethereum.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

For now I will stay in bitcoin but if given a chance to buy/invest in other coins I don't know yet what is good and what is profitable.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

The rates of all the digital currencies are particularly low nowadays and that it is smarter to go for purchasing of the greatest number of number of coins as you can and that without squandering any single minute. The main thing which you have to keep in your brain is that you should make certain that you are putting resources into the coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, swell or some other comparative coins with the goal that you can have great income.
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

I quite liked the ethereum only. one coin is not too high but still bigger than altcoin else. price still reach it then the chance of these coins became a big can still be achieved.
I also like Ethereum, I already started using it for buying digital goods from private sellers on the Internet. It is very convenient and fast. But this is only one of its features and I believe that in the future it will become only more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: