Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1782 times)
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

No one knows whether any cryptocurrency will increase in value - or even be around in a year's time. But of course I prefer Bitcoin. This is historically the first and best crypto currency. If you're looking for a cryptocurrency with first-mover advantage, unmatched popular visibility and the highest market capitalization, it's a no-brainer.

Completely , perfectly agreed. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency of all. And also, Bitcoin is top-grossing cryptocurrency in this earth. That's why , everyone should choose bitcoin investments to others.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

No one knows whether any cryptocurrency will increase in value - or even be around in a year's time. But of course I prefer Bitcoin. This is historically the first and best crypto currency. If you're looking for a cryptocurrency with first-mover advantage, unmatched popular visibility and the highest market capitalization, it's a no-brainer.

Yes , your right but if you see the all crypto-currencies , bitcoin and ethereum is profitable in all time . But its only person obligation if he/she want to take a risk . One is the important is make some research and reviews about the coins that you want to invest .

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

Yes , your right but if you see the all crypto-currencies , bitcoin and ethereum is profitable in all time . But its only person obligation if he/she want to take a risk . One is the important is make some research and reviews about the coins that you want to invest .
well, now so many coins that I keep in my wallet. we are indeed very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, and eth, or other coins. but, preparing for as much will tell you which coins to prepare next.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

I prefer choosing bitcoins from other crypto currencies, because the bitcoin transaction process is cheap and fast. Bitcoin is also decentralized, users can use bitcoin for investment because they think bitcoin is a high value asset. Not a few also use bitcoin for daily trading.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

Well, definitely bitcoin is one of my best priority in cryptocurrency investment. But if situations will change i must prefer to altcoins which are suitable also in bigger earnings like Ethereum coin which is the second choice of every people in the alternate cryptocurrency today for investing.
Rose balignasay

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

I prefer choosing bitcoins from, other crypto currencies, because the bitcoin transaction is fast.. They use bitcoin for investment ..
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

I am more interested in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin I think the value is the most superior price than any other coin. Besides Bitcoin has a high value, Bitcoin has a great influence on Cryptocurrency.
Some good Altcoin, I suggest you choose Ethereum, Ripple, Neo.
That is the best coin I think after Bitcoin.
Study the coins so you know in detail.
thanks.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

Yes i much preferred bitcoins over anything else in this industry but i always have a back up plan in case that the bitcoins falls and that is ethereum because they are the second most successful cryptocurrency in yhe market and they are next to bitcoins. But aside from them too i also have lite coins and ripple because they are also gaining the rumors aof the other people and that means they have potential to rise and give me a huge profit but those alternative that i hold is more on a very long term investment one
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

I prefer to invest those cryptocoins that has good projects and functions at the community. Better to choose cryptocoins that has good foundations because investors will always looks at the stability and capabilities ot the coins. Bitcoin and ethereum is the best of all cryptocurrency and i prefer to choose them because they are reliable and profitable best in long term investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
lemazullo

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

It’s safe to say that this year, more institutional investors will start trading cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin. Yet, at the moment the bitcoin market already faces a significant supply and demand imbalance despite the high price.
gandhia

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Regulatory actions. A web search should quickly unearth news accounts of regulatory issues, as these sites have occasionally come under the gun, most notably by regulators in China and South Korea. China plans to limit power used by some bitcoin miners, a potential challenge to the industry. South Korea is looking at restricting cryptocurrency trading on only qualified exchanges and imposing a capital gains tax on crypto trading.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

I would like to prefer Ethereum because of the popularity Ethereum is growing quite impressive and also the Valuations of Ethereum is on the rise. Beside this i also add XRP because of i heard that XRP is likely going to be added to Coinbase at the start of 2018 and also Ripple has already started being trialed in banks.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

The bitcoin of course, because it is the most commonly use now a days as a money in some country, they accepted the bitcoin as a currency to exchange or buy some things. Also i prefer Ethereum, i think it is the next to Bitcoin as a crypto currency.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

I prefer to invest those cryptocoins that has good projects and functions at the community. Better to choose cryptocoins that has good foundations because investors will always looks at the stability and capabilities ot the coins. Bitcoin and ethereum is the best of all cryptocurrency and i prefer to choose them because they are reliable and profitable best in long term investment.

While I believe that bitcoins and ethereum are really great investments, I beg to disagree that bitcoins and ethereum can really give you the best profits in the long run. If you try and understand this industry, you will see that undervalued altcoins out there are really better than bitcoins and ethereum when it comes to profitability in the long run. But of course, you have to choose the right one or you will lose a lot instead of gaining a lot.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

Despite the greatest market fall, my favorites are Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe that after the long period of recovery (suppose, this time will really last long) they will grow up sufficiently.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

The cryptocurrency I really like is Bitcoin. Bitcoin seems to me like a treasure, unexpectedly contents, bitcoin has a distinctive feature of its development. Alternative coins other than bitcoin, for you, is Ethereum. Ethereum is also no less good quality than bitcoin, ETH is also a trusted coin to be invested and widely used benchmark in providing token value on the project.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

In my own opinion, the only cryptocurrency you should invest to earn more profit is bitcoin because the growth in the market is so fast and there are a lot of positive speculations telling that bitcoin will grow up to 50k dollar before the year ends.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

Since you're asking for a coin different than bitcoin then the next possible option is ethereum, ethereum is a really good coin, it is solid it has a very high market cap, it has very good developers and a very strong community and at least it is not a copy of bitcoin like many coins so that makes it one of the best projects in which you can invest your money.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

In my own opinion, the only cryptocurrency you should invest to earn more profit is bitcoin because the growth in the market is so fast and there are a lot of positive speculations telling that bitcoin will grow up to 50k dollar before the year ends.
This is the speculation of many that bitcoin may reach $50k this year. Well, bitcoin is much rewarding than other coins if you will invest. Yes more profitable for bitcoin rapid growth happens in bitcoin market.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

I prefer to invest on altcoin for now cause bitcoin is always fluctuating and i have doubts the price will not increase on this month so much better to covert all your bitcoin and invest on alts, especially, neo,waves and via are my favorite coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: