Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ETH where to invest  (Read 2623 times)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
Today it is difficult for me to recommend something to you, everything is very much subsided, can go down even more and you will suffer, which is not very desirable, so you can still stay in ETH. or you could lose everything.
I would recommend you same strategy, you are owning a coin that will probably survive these bad days, so where do you see a problem?
If you want to gain more Ethers, strat trading, if you want only to keep the value, then just HODL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
Today it is difficult for me to recommend something to you, everything is very much subsided, can go down even more and you will suffer, which is not very desirable, so you can still stay in ETH. or you could lose everything.
maybe if it is used for investment it will be difficult to make a profit but if you are good at trading it might be possible to find profits when several coin pumps in a short time
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

it is very difficult to find a good ICO now, especially coupled with the current market conditions that have not addressed stability. never mind the 3x profit, it can be just 2x profit, I feel very useful.

Priyank9871

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Dude i think you have to invest by your point of view, we dont know what is your strategy , are you going short term or long term? many aspects before investing then invest your 3 eth
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Don't invest with any undervalued coin or shitcoin. 3x will return from investing 3 ETH but it's now so difficult because the market collapsing horrible.
https://nhct.io/
https://lbx.com/
Both of two project good growing and promising in my looking.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

Take ethereum with 3x leverage on Okex and once eth will rise +100%, then you will make 3x.
 And 220$ seems close target, so consider this opportunity

The advice is pretty good, but keep in mind that the risks of losing a deposit also increase many times. Always be careful with leverage. Ethereum seems to me quite a worthy investment in the current market.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

Hold them ))) or buy tokens you are really support. I can suggest look to the crypto exchanges tokens or some coins like Stellar, NEM or ProximaX ... IMHO
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

it is very difficult to find a good ICO now, especially coupled with the current market conditions that have not addressed stability. never mind the 3x profit, it can be just 2x profit, I feel very useful.
I think it's better to save your ETH than buy ICO because it's very risky to invest now at ICO.
wait until the market stabilizes and the ICO starts to become more attractive. maybe next year the ICO will start to get better and you will find it easier to choose a good ICO.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

Hold them ))) or buy tokens you are really support. I can suggest look to the crypto exchanges tokens or some coins like Stellar, NEM or ProximaX ... IMHO
Holding eth is also good decision as the eth has the chance to increase the price again. Looking for other coins to invest is to search first that can able to survive in the market.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

You divide it into 3 kinds of altcoins such 1 eth for Utrust, 1 eth for Cardano and lastly 1 eth for Xem, this has a brighter future I am sure about that. Just hold and be patience until it bounce all their price value in the market..
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

In your place, I would keep just now Ethereum due to the fact that the coin is very fundamental and definitely it will grow in price and give you good money , I think you can also buy part of the eos is also a great investment will be for you!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

London Block Exchange ICO would something you need to put your eyes on. LBXu is the world's first GBP backed crypto currency. The nicknamed crypto pound or the lbxu will be backed by the reserves of Pound sterling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: