Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2199 times)
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

Now to buy bitcoin its at the best buying position at this time and it is growing from yesterday if you want to buy for the long term I will recommend you to buy from here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

I think you should equip yourself with knowledge about this market. To get high profits is not a loss you need to learn learn and above all you need to experience. Set goals for yourself to avoid losing money. One of the deadliest of this market is greed of investors, greed will kill you if you do not know the stop.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:54:32 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

If someone could answer your questions then theyd be millionaires by now.  Nobody has a magic ball that predicts the absolute lowest price to buy at, its just something that investors have to predict.  its very unlikely that youll ever predict that bottom so if you end up buying and the price drops more you should panic.  In my opinion, i think right now is a good time to buy considering the prices are very low and we've been in this bear market for a very long time.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

I think now is the time to buy bitcoin. At present, bitcoin is increasing, the price of bitcoin is over $ 7000 but still low. If you sell bitcoin right now I think you do not earn as much as expected because prices are still low. At this point, you should buy bitcoin into your wallet, as much as possible. This is the best way for you to make a big profit. As I firmly believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

Buy bitcoin today because the value is very low and it has the possibility that it will bounce back sooner or later, If you track down the history of bitcoin, the ups and down of its value are very common.. this is the characteristic of cryptocurrency... if you are optimistic enough then we will eventually conclude that bitcoin is a smart thing to invest:)

ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

If you can not handle big lose wait untill bitcoin touch its dip and probably it is arround $4000. And wait untill 2021 after halving bitcoin it is probably can goes up and break all time high. You need to handle small lose in portofolio and it is unreliable lose if you are not selling it. Dont go all in. Buy in to market 20% of your all portofolio then if its goes dip you buy again 20%.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

now is the right watu buy bitcoin because buy bitcoin no time should be delayed delay, now bitcoin is experiencing price drop. so I think now is the right time to see we have the bitcoin and hold the bitcoin assets.
of course now is the perfect time to buy a lot of bitcoin in a savings or investment in the long reach. because the price of bitcoin fitting again down it can be a great opportunity for us to earn big profits later after bitcoin prices back up again

BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

it's too late for it. you should buy it in 2009. but today their is no meaning for it
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

if you ask when is the right time to buy, of course the answer is when the price is cheap. but if you do not want to lose your funds I suggest you to hold BTC you have because everyone is sure it will go up.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating and are on the decline, there is no sign that will be. So you buy bitcoin at this time the risk of loss will be very high and you will lose very heavy if bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply. I recommend that you wait for the market to stabilize back to begin buying bitcoin.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin of course is when it has a lower price. Because thats the time that you have a greater chance to earn when the price of bitcoins gets high and you could get a greater profit.

Yes and the price now are good to buy, if I have a lot of money right now for surw I will buy more bitcoin because I don't want to waste the opportunity to buy while the price is in the low.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

you can now buy this time some Bitcoin & etheream investment and hold on next few days/month, so i think best benefit. or if you are a lucky so wait few days, and you can now starting trading for free demo account balance so help you, some day practice than star real trade forex/crypto currency.
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

bitcoin is the parent of altcoin and bitcoin is the benchmark price of everything, now this market is unhealthy and btc value is down, now is a good time to buy as much as you can and hold it
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Buy bitcoin when it is high of course because if you buy when it's high you will loose money because of that, so if you are just starting buy low sell high and when you are experienced enough and take that risk to earn.
Jake2134

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

any time is a great time to buy bitcoin and also  you want to hold it so that you can earn more and loose money if you are not very patient.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

Now is the time to buy, it will not be lower as the price is artificially squeezed. In the long run, you definitely will not lose money, so there's nothing to fear.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

May be bitcoin will go lower soon , better to wait now what will happend in future and after decide what to buy and open new position on market.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

The best time to buy bitcoin is when you see that bitcoin was dump too much just like today bitcoin price already reach to 20k and now goes down to 6k so i think this is a very good time to buy more bitcoins and hold.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀