Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2199 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

hi maybe at least you learn while practice in trading and try with small capital first, many people profit and lose in trading,
a little advice if you want to buy coin view the market charts as well as selling coins Grin
You can only buy bitcoins once you are having some good amount of money in your account. The market value of bitcoin is very much high and it is not possible for all of us to go and buy bitcoins. In addition to this, your knowledge and skillset also matters as these are the things which will help you in making more money once you will get into this world of bitcoin for having a better tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

you can buy bitcoin when the price is stable or when the price goes down, because it is a good moment to buy bitcoin at cheap price, never buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is rising because it will make you stuck in expensive price.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin because there's a big deal in the future to increase bitcoin. Bitcoin is going down now so it's the best time to buy and hold and wait for the coming increase.Patience is required this time because you have the choice how you could wait or not.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin because there's a big deal in the future to increase bitcoin. Bitcoin is going down now so it's the best time to buy and hold and wait for the coming increase.Patience is required this time because you have the choice how you could wait or not.
Bitcoin are decline their value too much, I think this enough reason to buy and invest cash in bitcoin. Price of this coin now in crypto currency industry are around $13,000 and above. It was a perfect time because after this deep bitcoin was raised up and reaches the moon.

If that is happen many people are celebrating because most of them are holding their amount in bitcoin because of Large fall down of this value this January 2018.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:19:01 AM

I think it's still good to buy bitcoin now because there's a hope in this year that bitcoin will hit $100000 or more. And bitcoin price is going down now, so it's good to buy now and hold it until you want the price for it.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

Since you don't want lose you money because you are beginner I suggest you should invest you money in top 2 or 3 major coins in the market. That way you can easily start learning the market. And don't forget to go and watch YouTube videos about "how to start bitcoin trading" or something like that, in that category.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

Whenever bitcoin prices go up and down when you want to buy bitcoin buy a falling price and sell at a high price, then you can earn more profit. And you must have a good strategy in buying bitcoins.
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

A dropping of value happened before New Year and it was considered to be a bitcoin crash by most of the people. If you are planning to buy bitcoin, then that is the best time because it won't cost you too much compared to its value reaching $19,890 which is a really big amount. As you can see, the value of bitcoin today is $13,859.73 and I think you can see the difference between the two.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

Whenever bitcoin prices go up and down when you want to buy bitcoin buy a falling price and sell at a high price, then you can earn more profit. And you must have a good strategy in buying bitcoins.

And you must learn how to make constructive posts and not vapid one-liner shitposts if you want to get anywhere in this forum   Grin

Since you don't want lose you money because you are beginner I suggest you should invest you money in top 2 or 3 major coins in the market. That way you can easily start learning the market. And don't forget to go and watch YouTube videos about "how to start bitcoin trading" or something like that, in that category.

I would suggest the opposite. Many of the Youtube videos are done by shitcoin pumpers with their own propaganda on promoting some shitcoins and the dumping it while their subscribers are riding the bull run. Its a nice way to make money but its technically a method of fraud. So do your own research before buying any coins and do so only if you are confident about it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

to avoid losing money. you should buy on dip. always make a review go to chart and take look on 1month preview on the chart and decide to buy when in dip. and wait to rise it again then sell.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

It depends on whats your plan with your Bitcoin. If you plan to hold Bitcoin for a long time, try to buy when the price drops because of FUD and fake news, like what happened a few weeks ago. But if you plan to buy Bitcoin to invest in Altcoins because you found an opportunity that see you'll gain profits, you can buy anytime you want to.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

to prevent lose mate you need to learn first when will be the bitcoin value goes up and down , cause if you dont have that you will lose some of your profits cause bitcoin is so volatile. Learn first mate the gain some strategy to avoid that prob..  Regards
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:15:44 AM by CAPTAINPLANET

In my view there is never delay to buy Bitcoin, just make sure you buy from good exchange and not from local exchange because local exchange set their own price which is not good at all
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

when buying bitcoin try with a standard price, although later it will be high if you want to buy. and when selling bitcoin make sure the bitcoin prices soar, so you will not lose money later, and will get a bigger profit from the price previously purchased. if the bitcoin price has not gone up, you should also be patient until the bitcoin price rises again.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

hi maybe at least you learn while practice in trading and try with small capital first, many people profit and lose in trading,
a little advice if you want to buy coin view the market charts as well as selling coins Grin
If you want to buy a coin buy it in a low price and hold until the price will increase ,for me dump and pump is not a problem because its an opportunity for me to buy in a low price to get profit.
The simple story to buy bitcoin is buying at low and as we are seeing that at this time prices are low then this time is best to buy bitcoin and those who are smart investors they are buying at this time because they know the reality of bitcoin that it will get a pump soon so this time is proper and perfect to buy gather your funds and revenue and invest into bitcoin and the time coming ahead will bring a very high profit to you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

In my view there is never delay to buy Bitcoin, just make sure you buy from good exchange and not from local exchange because local exchange set their own price which is not good at all

Now is the right time to buy while the price of bitcoin are going down and you are right we need to buy bitcoin in good exchanger to make sure that we buy in real price .
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Now is a good moment for buy bitcoin , when something important happens in the cryptocurrency market and the price goes down, is the right moment.
Otherwise when the fork happens, usually the price go down
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

I always keep emotions away when it comes to trades and that’s the best way to work with it. Yes it’s completely true that we can’t avoid losses in the trades and they could be uncertain at all times. Also we could loose at any point whether we are beginner in it or experienced. Even I’m trading since very long but never got the good hold, you apply best of the best tricks or do whatever to win the situation but in the last moments uncertainty can play bad role. !! For you only advice that I can give is to keep trying even if you loose just make sure you keep switching the coins and they are best in the market.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

If you want to buy a coin buy it in a low price and hold until the price will increase ,for me dump and pump is not a problem because its an opportunity for me to buy in a low price to get profit.
The simple story to buy bitcoin is buying at low and as we are seeing that at this time prices are low then this time is best to buy bitcoin and those who are smart investors they are buying at this time because they know the reality of bitcoin that it will get a pump soon so this time is proper and perfect to buy gather your funds and revenue and invest into bitcoin and the time coming ahead will bring a very high profit to you.
No one out of us will really want to buy bitcoin at the time when the market value of the bitcoin rises. All of us try to buy the bitcoins only once the market value of bitcoin is little low and this is something which can later on help you in having a greater profit at the end.

Wait for the right time before going for buying of bitcoins and once you bought some bitcoins, then do not sell them till the time you don’t get some good money over those coins.

ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

I mean, I don't want to lose money either. But we can't say for sure when the best time to buy and sell is. Heck, if I knew when the best time to buy and sell is, I would be a billionaire by now.

The only thing you can do is pretty much decrease the risks. Never go all in, and don't buy at all-time-high or peak prices. There will always be risks when talking about investing, whether it'd be investing in crypto, or in stocks.
hello sir,if i start to buy some bitcoin today because the price is starting to fall,what do you think about this? and next,this bitcoin will be keep grow up or you have any recommend with another coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: