Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just became a millionaire  (Read 3898 times)
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

Lol mugs, how would someone forget about a wallet which contained 20,000 dollars in investment? Jesus can people not do basic maths here

Lets assume even taking into account the "began buy more since" that he then doubled his money by buying/selling even more and doubled his initial investment. He'd still have had to put 10k in to do 50x which gives 500,000 and then double on hedging.

I can't see anyone 'forgetting' about a 10k investment unless they're already minted in which case being a millionaire wouldn't be such a big deal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

i think it's easy to be a millionaire with cryptocurenies, most of the "looking good" project are raising, we have seen this in a lot
of other tokens, we just need to keep trying, it's a matter of a few years.
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

My congratulations to a friend, very much hope that someday I will create in this topic the same thread Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Whether the story is true or not, accidentally discovering some of investor's coin in forgotten wallet is normal occurence in cryptocurrency community. It happened to me recently also on ED where I got couple of HAT token that blew up 1000 times. My rule of thumb in this game is to buy as many quality coin as I can!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

You are very lucky guy. Congratulations for reaching the millionaire status. You are an inspiration, I wish I could also share my millionaire story here.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

You are very lucky guy. Congratulations for reaching the millionaire status. You are an inspiration, I wish I could also share my millionaire story here.
You can be a millionare, just work hard and choose the right coin that worth investing. A very lucky indeed became millionaire for a certain coin. Well, let's hope that we can achieve somethig like this and believe it will happen in crypto.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:35:02 AM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu

If that is true sir will i will congratulate you for your success i hope like you, most of our people will be success too. They have a peace in mind to do their trading and they will success like you.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:44 AM

Congratulations ! This is good news for everybody. This is also appealing to those are not members yet.  I wish I'm going to have the same experience as yours. This also proves that investing in digital currencies will take us toward success.

sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:36 AM

Congrats! Feel happy for a fellow crypto investor who has done well Smiley
2018 will be amazing and more good stuff lies in store for all of us!

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:48 AM

Congrats. I hope i will be next one, now crypto become more popular because its high fluctuasion and promising high return so  many newcomer jump in to crypto so that the demand also increasing alot. In crypto is more easy to reach dream to become milyuner than other kind of investment. I hope more and more people will be just like you.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:04:51 AM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

Wooow! Congrats for a job well done.  You are so much lucky for gaining that kind of profit.  Really great! 

Kkhoailang

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

congratulation sir, i think i need more patient to become a milionaire like u Smiley)
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

Such surprises won't happen with everyone. Because the investment made long back has grown high in a short and the important thing is that Op is unaware of the growth as well the wallet with such a holding. So, this will be truly a surprise and such growths always cause users to be active into cryptocurrency world.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:28:35 AM

Congrats, you have forgotten your investment so that you have earned these many times. Otherwise you could sold out for lesser profits.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

You can become a millionaire if you hold your potential token for almost 1 year.
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

Congratulations then. That's one of the result in investing and patience now you are a millionaire now. But be wise in spending your money much better if you invest it again on something profitable and earn a lot more. I wish i could become millionaire like you someday.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:00:39 AM

Congrats my friend your patience have been payed off. Its not easy to hold coins in long term period but don't be contented about just million just make another goal for billion  Grin good job man
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:03 AM

wow, that's nice. Shocked

Yes, We must hold a coin/token and wait for it to be more valuable through their upcoming projects in few months or years.
Then an exchange will come to them and list on the market. This will probably make the price blew up to 20x - 50x from the recent price.       

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

wow, that's nice. Shocked

Yes, We must hold a coin/token and wait for it to be more valuable through their upcoming projects in few months or years.
Then an exchange will come to them and list on the market. This will probably make the price blew up to 20x - 50x from the recent price.       
becoming a millionaire is almost the goal of all of us, even I also have a strategy for it. well, I guess that's a normal thing, and I'm sure we can become millionaires by utilizing the advantages of cryptocurrency. well, there are many people who prove it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:41:18 AM

I'm happy for you. You are so lucky dude.but there is not a lot investment could growth 50 times. I hope i could lucky as you sir. Right now my investment still not showing to much growth and i have hold it for months Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: