Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just became a millionaire  (Read 3904 times)
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

Being a millionaire isn't what it used to be given how high inflation is these days, a nice apartment in NYC or London will cost you $1M easily and you also have to pay the tax man that wants their fair share of your gains in any case. There are two and only two certainties in life, one is death and the other one is taxes. You can sure the tax man will take a crack at your wallet and shake you down until your wealth spews out. Hopefully, you live in a low tax jurisdiction and get to keep most of your gains.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

:)hey, its glad to hear, congratulations !! sometimes we get things to our lives even the moments when we don't think about it,and we feel soo happy then. Smiley Smiley keep investing and hold then u will never lose.good luck!! Smiley Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

This is the best of being a HODLER .I wish i can find my BTW wallet secret key also after a year and the project became successful.And also i hope i can hold a a lot of coins and keep it for 6 to 12 months.Anyway Congratulations.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu

Congratulations for putting your money in the right investment plan. Snovio has done great in the last few weeks apart from the recent dip moments. Keep holding!

HOMT

Powered by,
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

congratulations! this is what exactly i am doing with Tron. I bought it at cheap and leaving for years now. I am not in hurry to sell it even if it reaches $1.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Congratulate sir, I admire you for having such good luck, and I hope I can succeed as you.
TUMAS

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

Congratulations!

I would be curious to how you will transfer your winnings to cash. Do you have to pay TAX? direct transfer to bank?
djessi

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

I congratulate you, fulfill your dreams and wish everyone to become a millionaires in the near future
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

Congratulations sir! What a great luck you have, it motivates me thanks. I hope someday I will achieve what you achieve today..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
raymonddurk

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

It is only worth that on screen. Sell it and then congratulations.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Good for you. And i hope i can be like you in the future. And i will do everything that i need to do to become a millionaire like you.
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

It is only worth that on screen. Sell it and then congratulations.

That is partially true, price that is shown on coinmarketcap can't be always used as a basis for your invesments cost. Especially for low volume coins.

ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for being a crypto-millionaire. Holding on to your altcoins for at least a year or two will definitely make a good profit.
pcatalin93

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

Service:
www.viberate.com

Investor site:
www.viberate.io

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com

Hold VIB and you will also be millionare . New IMDB in musical industry
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Congratulations ) New man for conference to show like example of success young crypto millionaire)

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Holders always moon. I always buy coin that I believe in their project and leave for a long time. buy and leaving a good coin for a long time gives a huge result. It could give you over 100X. Good move though.
jacquueline

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Congratulations, my friends, most of the money to make money from encryption, tend to be those who forgot to buy their own encryption currency, in the future one day find these tokens are so valuable. Grin
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

Congratulations!!
I'm very glad when someone succeeds in the world of crypto-currency, this inspires me very much.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

Congratulations! I follow a similar strategy. Buy coins or participate in ICO. Send coins to the wallet and forget about them. Specifically look how much they cost, not to sell them before. Next year will see.
hajisomad

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

I am so happy with you that you became millionare, hoping that one day
I will just became millionare too and i will work really hard so i can totally achieve my goals,
i also want to became millionare because i want to build or to buy a big house for my family hoping that altcoins and bitcoin can help me...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: