Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADOVE ICO BBCOIN is a SCAM  (Read 3147 times)
leonthind

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

Definitely a SCAM.

Try calling on the phone number listed on their website and you would have a clear answer!!!!! I wonder what Mr. Kent's excuse if for this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swamfax

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

Lads,

I am really surprised that you guys are calling this project a "SCAM". Shame on you!!!

I found the project 2 weeks ago and do my due diligent; I decided to invest in it. BTW, I am a Business Analyst for a Top 4 company based in Brussels, Belgium. So when I tell you something is legit; you can put your ass on it. Because researching is what I do for a living.

Moving forward, I told my bank to transfer my cash from Belgium to TraDove account in the States and the transaction arrived within a day.I  received a message from the TraDove customer service confirming that they have received my payment

Below links are the proof to support my claim. So newbies in crypto calm yourself down and stop destroying the brand someone have worked hard to build!!

Cheers!

https://i.imgur.com/pXYVU3d.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kc3cVR0.jpg
UnickO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

Lads,

I am really surprised that you guys are calling this project a "SCAM". Shame on you!!!

I found the project 2 weeks ago and do my due diligent; I decided to invest in it. BTW, I am a Business Analyst for a Top 4 company based in Brussels, Belgium. So when I tell you something is legit; you can put your ass on it. Because researching is what I do for a living.

Moving forward, I told my bank to transfer my cash from Belgium to TraDove account in the States and the transaction arrived within a day.I  received a message from the TraDove customer service confirming that they have received my payment

Below links are the proof to support my claim. So newbies in crypto calm yourself down and stop destroying the brand someone have worked hard to build!!

Cheers!

https://i.imgur.com/pXYVU3d.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kc3cVR0.jpg

Big SCAM raised so high hard cap, how dare them ?
Use your brain
vitaminz123

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:54:14 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:47:15 PM by vitaminz123

I requested a refund on 13jan , It's almost been a month and I haven't received my refund. I've sent emails and told them many times in telegram about this , but they keep send generic answers that refund takes awhile and that orders takes priority.. Please refund me!!!

I will update this post when I've received my refund

Update: Got my refund today on 14 feb
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

What is your definition of a SCAM?
If it is a project you can't make money from it, then the answer is possibly YES.
Otherwise the answer is NO.
scully95

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 06:01:27 PM by scully95

Honestly, this whole board is based on pure bullshit FUD and should be taken down.

Can we just think about this for a second: there is one guy, "entertainment," that goes around a week ago smearing the word "scam" in big letters everywhere and people get nervous.

They start asking for refunds, and the team, quite rightly busy doing their job working at Tradove scrambles to process these orders and this takes a few days to sort out. People get more nervous when they think they've lost their money - and things start spiralling from there.

For a start that an ICO would offer refunds at all is evidence enough of good faith - but if you really want proof of their veracity note that the people got their refunds in due course (see posts 4, 26 and 43 on this board).

The problem was that the horse had bolted - fear had taken root and misinformation started growing easily, spurred on by this entertainment dickhead who probably has had a really fun week being a troll.

But look at it with a fresh pair of eyes for a second and you'll realise that the refunds really are the tip of the iceberg in terms of evidence that this is a legitimate ICO:

Not once, in a million, billion years would a scam company use SAFT contracts - these require American investors to give their details to the american securities regulator the SEC - an organisation designed to protect consumers from fraud? (i suggest you read up https://www.forbes.com/sites/nikolaikuznetsov/2017/10/10/regulations-to-make-or-break-cryptocurrencies-icos/#2961f05c8a83
This is the strongest piece of evidence in my eyes but you be the judge.

Even worst, anything American in the ICO should never be trusted, I for once never take part in anything American. Yes and for a lot of reasons. Reason number one being that that is the empire of all lies, deceit and a financial terrorist empire. You heard that right. For this reason, anything American is false, always politicised and in my honest opinion could be another huge pretext to proving to the masses why they should not do ICO (Or why they are banning ICO or hijacking it, they are never in the interet of the masses but always in the interest of controlling the masses). In fact, the biggest scam of all time happened in 2008. The recession of 2008. And for this reason, the capitalist financial ideology (and their system) failed everyone one and no one was punished for that. Now you see why anything bailing the masses off the traditional empire would be a political suicide to even get the government or whatsoever involved or endorsing it. A government that lost moral standing to back anything good..

Further; how would a scam company convince a former US Congressmen and the ex-head of the Bank of America to put their names on the website let alone come onto the team? These guys have a huge public profile and would never go anywhere near this if it was so fishy that your average punter on botcointalk could smell it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lToEaSAVb10, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miwkpdl8Mtg

Do you know how many times a congressman has lied, white lie(a very bad lie because many believe in the personality but not digging dipper) Do you know how many times a congressman lied. Even the president of U.S.A lies every second.. Let me remind you, they lie every second, every day and night. What is the name of that congressman that was lying on CNN about Iraq Weapons of mass destruction and what then happened ?? Iraq was invaded.. A pretext to kill millions of people. My number 2 reason i dont do any ICO from U.S is because of Blood money. On ICObenhc it says ICo is from u.S.A.. ( That has already turned me off)

Also, how do you explain the fact that the ICO has raised 12 million dollars before the presale period has even finished? (maybe most people aren't as easily swayed by absolute nonsense and can see a legitimate offering when it shows up). https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FWSxqSh7.jpg&t=585&c=tRVBkqWJruKwWg

What about reviews on all the main crypto news sources touting Tradove as not just a legitimate but a highly exciting ICO? https://www.ico-check.com/ico-detail/tradove

Anything can happen if it's designed to discredit the entire masses and turn them against the lastest revolution (Blockchain). It can raise $1 billion free money ok.. Free money I mean mere printed paper known as blood dollars. Since nothing is backing it except war against innocent people. What does it take the goverment or the crooks involved to just print more and back a project to discredit the masses. They just made a little mistake and Entertainment spotted that mistake and is here telling the world about it. I wont be a part of this scam for whatever reason.

Let's be absolutely clear - this board contains nothing but FUD. Do your own bloody research next time and don't be so easily convinced by 25 point text and a big red bull icon (looks Freudian to me but that's not relevant).

If you want to see where the grown ups are talking about Tradove, i suggest you pop over to the actual board at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288789.0;all and realise that the conversation has moved on (mostly) from this idiotic fear campaign and people are getting excited about the prospect of backing a really solid project.

I certainly am!

FUD or no FUD.. You have scored yourself a very bad review here trying to back it with U.S congress or whatever who has nearly zero moral standing or even public approval. Yes. The entire U.S congress has very very poor public backing and as such, anyone trying to do anything should move far away..
AisBul

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:56:14 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:34:20 AM by AisBul

Considered making a small investment, but withheld due to:
1) Online presence:
- CON: There are no news about Tradove before 2018: Any decent IT startup would be in news at least once in a while, not this one, it seems during 2012-2017 (or the links went dead / no longer Google indexed);
- CON: Crunchbase and other online profiles seem to be cooked recently;
- PRO (maybe): 100+ employees on LI, BUT didn't go too deep to check validity of them;
- PRO: Wayback machine website existed for at least a few years;
- CON: For the claim of hundreds of thousands of businesses, the traffic is far too low (it implies import of information, rather than pro-active creation by active userbase);
- CON: For the claim of Fortune500 clients, far too little activity going on (landing corporate clients is long, tedious work with big payout, which is in no way reflected in their online presence, or website);
2) Website:
- MAJOR CON: registration did not work;
- MAJOR CON: website is barely working (i.e. pages load very slow, website overall is done in extremely low standards);
- MAJOR CON: Blog is gibberish copy-paste nonsense;
- MAJOR CON: Catalog is in no way searchable / filtered / categorized;
- CON: Website does not offer OAuth (i.e. register via social networks);
- PRO: Sorry no pros for their website.

I could ask my dev go through it and dig deeper, but glaring issues were enough to sway me from making the investment.
Overall, the idea itself is good. I did not read the whitepaper to check on their plans for future, as the presence now shows their claims are over-inflated (and hence there is little value in reading claims on a possible future).

Disclaimer: I'm a co-founder of IT start-up and we're planning an ICO, which is in B2B space. I'm doing occasional (symbolic) investments in ICOs that I find to believe in, while researching the market to prepare for our ICO. In this process I've found Tradove and in further research made the above conclusion.

Update (05/02/2018): Received my email confirmation in about 24 hours from registration. Once logged in, system looks somewhat better, but still very basic in its functionality (i.e. would valuate as functional MVP with little regard to UX). Will review further in the next few days. As it stands now, at least for me there are too many yellow/red flags. Upon deeper research, might come to an updated conclusion as well.

ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

What's up with all these newbie ranked talking in this thread. Newbies telling a project is a scam is not convincing though.
hardalisas

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

1) Online presence:
- CON: There are no news about Tradove before 2018: Any decent IT startup would be in news at least once in a while, not this one, it seems during 2012-2017 (or the links went dead / no longer Google indexed);
- PRO (maybe): 100+ employees on LI, BUT didn't go too deep to check validity of them;
- CON: For the claim of hundreds of thousands of businesses, the traffic is far too low (it implies import of information, rather than pro-active creation by active userbase);
- CON: For the claim of Fortune500 clients, far too little activity going on (landing corporate clients is long, tedious work with big payout, which is in no way reflected in their online presence, or website);
2) Website:
- MAJOR CON: website is barely working (i.e. pages load very slow, website overall is done in extremely low standards);

I could ask my dev go through it and dig deeper, but glaring issues were enough to sway me from making the investment.
Overall, the idea itself is good. I did not read the whitepaper to check on their plans for future, as the presence now shows their claims are over-inflated (and hence there is little value in reading claims on a possible future).

Disclaimer: I'm a co-founder of IT start-up and we're planning an ICO, which is in B2B space. I'm doing occasional (symbolic) investments in ICOs that I find to believe in, while researching the market to prepare for our ICO. In this process I've found Tradove and in further research made the above conclusion.

Good job. That is what I wanna say. A long history business with little achievement, which is not a good signal.
newsof

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

I was about to join the ICO Embarrassed Luckily, I come here first.
Juulke

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

I was about to join the ICO Embarrassed Luckily, I come here first.

Same here - there are so many ICO's out there and once again, it is so important to do your research up front.
comando

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

1) Online presence:
2) Website:

Good job. That is what I wanna say. A long history business with little achievement, which is not a good signal.

Unfortunately, I invested before reading this thread. stupid me. Anyway, I have been worried about how they distribute the coins if the coins is not even created yet. They keep saying the coin will be distributed after the ICO but when I asked them on the progress of the coin creation, guess what? I got kicked out from that telegram group. So now, i guess i should do research first before making any investment. Lucky me, the amount I invested into this company not much..
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

TraDove CEO addresses recent comments. See Telegram message below:

1.  About the scam issue. There are false claims that we are a scam. We have done our best to present our information. Many of them are self proving like those videos from our advisors. We cannot prove to every claim that we are, so you should make your own judgement. We will defend legally any false claims that cause damage for us. Fortunately, up to now, this has not happened as those people could not provide any evidence.

2.  About our process. Because we take both BTC, ETH and Fiat, we have to manage the process semi-automatically. A. You have to upload your KYC info so we would be SEC compliant by approving you. Meaning we have to read your passport or ID, that cannot be done automatically  especially with obscure picture. Build a machine reading system will take lots of time and resources.  B. After you place the order and upload the proof, we have to proof read and compare it with our wallets and bank accounts. BTC and ETH are easy. But Fiat wire is more tedious and time consuming as we have to compare it with our bank account. So we cannot do smart contract for multiple channel verification. It has to be done semiautomatically. We actually prefer wire as we don’t need to convert BTC and ETH to cash to finance our operation. Again building an auto proofing connection to banks will take a long time and lots of resources.

3.  About multiple wallet addresses. We use Coinbase to receive money and may add Gemini soon. They provide higher security and ease of management than we do ourselves. Coinbase use multiple wallet address per account. That is why people see money are distributed right after arrival. Please consult Coinbase for that matter for further questions.

4.  About Investment. Please invest responsibly and invest only the amount you can afford to lose. We have seen investor borrowed money to invest. That is not right. We are happy to refund any one who have doubt about our project, who regret and who have other difficulties. Fortunately so far we have only done 3 times.

I hope I have clarified major issues you concerned about. Even though we welcome every one to participate, I apologize that we cannot make every one happy due to our limited bandwidth and overwhelming demand. Have fun!

Kent J Yan
Founder and CEO
thanks for the information, I think that everyone will take note!
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

you are not Kristen and she is not in the team she just work for you as a consultant years ago!

I personaly contact 3 peoples in advisors and team with the same question:
IS TRADOVE A SCAM ?

nobody answer, simply because they don't want to have issue with you scamer.
Huh Sad Shocked
nguyenhongsen

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Be aware. Do your own research, everything is a scam, false promises, false information.

A lot of people is being scammed right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288789.new

They claim to be a really huge company/network B2B and they are not at all. It's in the best case scenario a very tiny company, that earn some money with email spamming.

Their linkedins are fake, they faked profiles in crunchbase, xing and other network to look trusthworthy.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/2061291/ has 98 employees in Linkedin, most of them are ico related or sockpuppets fakes accounts, a lot of "project managers".

The same for his other scam company called Braincess, is registered in whitepages with the same President, phone number, and address:

https://www.linkedin.com/company/braincess-inc-/

DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY with this ERC20 scam token

Thanks for your warning. I had a plan to participate this project and in the process of research about it, I found out your post and I think I should think again about my plan
hardalisas

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

What happened to TRADOVE ICO?
Did it reach its hard cap?
Has it been listed on some major exchanges?
I won't be surprised if it is traded under ICO price.
IThoughtIKnewItAll

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

What happened to TRADOVE ICO?
Did it reach its hard cap?
Has it been listed on some major exchanges?
I won't be surprised if it is traded under ICO price.

It has reached the hard cap
It has not been listed, there are only promises of getting listed (somewhere)
The contract address is https://etherscan.io/address/0xe7D3e4413E29ae35B0893140F4500965c74365e5

No substantial information has been released yet
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Be aware. Do your own research, everything is a scam, false promises, false information.

They claim to be a really huge company/network B2B and they are not at all. It's in the best case scenario a very tiny company, that earn some money with email spamming.

Their linkedins are fake, they faked profiles in crunchbase, xing and other network to look trusthworthy.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/2061291/ has 98 employees in Linkedin, most of them are ico related or sockpuppets fakes accounts, a lot of "project managers".

The same for his other scam company called Braincess, is registered in whitepages with the same President, phone number, and address:

They are now distributing their tokens and it was posted on their facebook account which I bet you didn't know, here is the link
https://web.facebook.com/tradove/posts/1877634575601054
https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-token-distribution-information-47992bea601e

I think they are legit, no shilling.
hardalisas

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

They are now distributing their tokens and it was posted on their facebook account which I bet you didn't know, here is the link
https://web.facebook.com/tradove/posts/1877634575601054
https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-token-distribution-information-47992bea601e

I think they are legit, no shilling.
I believe the company is legit, but I am not sure if they have the intention or ability to make the token valuable.
They launch the ICO only to raise money.
Vialli44

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

I have only received 50% of my bonus still!!!! I have been told BS all along from this company, the lies are as follows...they will be sent by the 25th, then by the 27th, then within a few days, then being sorted now....Still no tokens!!..............I complained on their telegram group and asked for a factual timescale rather than the BS we were all being fed by the arsey half wit administrators on there, only to be blocked (a retard with a button will always click it).............This is how they treat paying investors!! Shower of S^it of the highest order. Keep your ^ucking bonus tokens, my tokens are heading to a exchange to be sold ASAP.....I'm not wasting no more of my time with a company that cannot even manage the distribution of the correct amount of tokens or the ability to resolve their error in a timely manner.....I will though waste my time visiting every forum and group i can possibly find to pass this message on.....This is my 12th ICO investment and until now they have all been a pleasant experience with a professional courteous nature....Thanks for spoiling my good fortune Tradove.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: