Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've made 600k in Crypto - When to call it quits  (Read 15521 times)
JokeMoke

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

You can start selling them to me for paypal because everyone on this forum scared even tho i show screens of 14k turnover :<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

That is already a very good amount of earnings from crypto sir. Why don't you try again and don't quit yet and try to break that amount because you might hit higher this time that may reach to million worth of profit. Having bagged 600K is really a big amount of money and you can invest it to alt coins with good chance to rise in the coming months or years.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Efiraboy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

PRL is down 95% from january and all other alts too , while bitcoin is down only 55% from january , as you expected to be a millionaire this year if you holded all coins in same way then you must have lose a big amount . i would have quit after making 600k usd and then waited for right time to enter in dip . in that case also i would have invested only 50% because this amount is so huge to invest and take risk for me .
This is not the right time for quitting because the price is low and is increasing day by day. You should keep some of your money in bitcoin if you want to make more and invest the rest where you want. But don’t quit completely otherwise you will miss the opportunity of making more and more money in the near future. You should also invest in Altcoin.
Azza1070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

Sell, pay your taxes call it quits.

If you pay your taxes you should've called quits a long time ago since you clearly don't know what you're doing.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.
You are the one to decide that and not we. Don’t make decision out of greediness, if you believe that 600k is enough profit for you and can help you start up something even more better than you’re doing in Bitcoin, then you an can call it a quit and go for something else after withdrawing your profit.

And by the way, I need to tell you that if you choose to continue with bitcoin, don’t forget that loss is likely to occur at anytime in this business, so be ready for it.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

I honestly do not know what to do with such a sum.But of course some part I would have brought in Fiat.It's just a huge amount.Even cashing it all through the exchange offices in my country would have had a very long time.Because there are restrictions on withdrawals.If the amount will exceed $ 2000 per month, then I have to file a tax return on the origin of the money.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

WTF ? Is everyone writing in this thread so dumb to answer to the OP as if NOW it were still January 2018?
I have some news for you - it is NOT. The 600K $ Portfolio of the OP, if he didn't sell, is now worth only peanuts. So stop to give to this guys useless advise. I'd be just curious to know if he had sold or not. I was in a similar position like him - and I didn't sell and of course I'm regretting it now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

keep playing with your stash mate, you can make a million with such investment, play with it, follow some wise people advice and baaam..
Good to hear that you have made such a big money from crypto investment. You should split your money in different coins because one coin is not enough for such big investment. If you want to start any regular business, it will be better and by doing this you will be mentally relaxed and if you lose the rest in crypto you will have no tension of that.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

That is already a very good amount of earnings from crypto sir. Why don't you try again and don't quit yet and try to break that amount because you might hit higher this time that may reach to million worth of profit. Having bagged 600K is really a big amount of money and you can invest it to alt coins with good chance to rise in the coming months or years.
This is really an encouraging and the best suggestion because now a day price of bitcoin is getting high and we really need to invest more and more, price of bitcoin is now a day not sell worthy so it is good to be in crypto currency and invest more and more, later on when it will be time to sell you wills surely become a milliner and one of the most rich people on the country, so keep on investing and trading don’t quite right now.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

PRL is down 95% from january and all other alts too , while bitcoin is down only 55% from january , as you expected to be a millionaire this year if you holded all coins in same way then you must have lose a big amount . i would have quit after making 600k usd and then waited for right time to enter in dip . in that case also i would have invested only 50% because this amount is so huge to invest and take risk for me .
Good to hear that you have made such a great amount from bitcoin investment. You are the first who told that you have made money from bitcoin; otherwise most of the propel say that they have lost their investment due to fall in the price. Now you should start any regular business and also continue in bitcoin because it is the future of your family.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

If I were you,I will continue investing in crypto while helping my siblings. We are the same in planning to help others. But don't forget to invest for yourself. Buy a real estate and put a business out of crypto.
I suggest you should do technical and fundamental analysis about SciDex before investing in it because there are many scams and you should be careful about your money. Small crypto hasgreatpotencail for growth and many people are putting their money to earn more in the future. They can buy huge quantity of small quantity and if the price increase a little bit they will earn a lot of money.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Out of curiousity, why did you post this thread within the marketplace?

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

My congratulations. Pesonally I would sell more than half of my crypto assets(and I did it) f.e 70%, and another 30% for playing with market. My strategy is to find ICO with cool potential and to invest in it. What your thoughts about Kelvin Blockchain?
hannahboy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

I like your portfolio of cryptocurrency. Very competently distributed the funds, invested in various cryptocurrencies and therefore received a large profit. I think you should continue to earn on the same scheme.
Well for sure this is really a nice achievement but to be honest we should concentrate on one way because if we will get all on the various places then we can get distracted to better be with one and use your skills properly, now a day bitcoin is best as you can see how huge profit you got to earn with it so I think it will be good for you to stick with bitcoin and don’t look here and there, if you are in need of money you can sell only 20% of your entire profit because bitcoin right now is not at the selling zone.
I think you should split your money in different coins like bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum. It will be better because one will definitely increase in these three. It is good that you have earned such a great amount but you should now try your luck in different coins. You can also buy some property because real estate business is also fast growing business in the world.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

My congratulations first of all, hope you don't lost half of your crypto assets. I found interesting project called Kelvin Blockchain based on new high-tech.
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

You don't have to quit but don't get ahead with yourself, just take it easy, enjoy what have you done before and what are you doing today, continue earning the right way and don't think about easy money for this is one cause of being scam by scammers.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

ts very difficult to believe that your a newbie here and made this much. its not my place to tell you when to call it quits, if you made enough and you are satisfied then yes - call it quits.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Out of curiousity, why did you post this thread within the marketplace?

Thanks
Leave some of your money in bitcoin and convert the rest to Altcoin because there are some Altcoin that are more profitable than bitcoin. Make sure that your future is safe and if there is any incident in life occurs your family will not face any financial difficulties. This is the main purpose of crypto investment and enjoy with the rest of your money, because money is not for only making money.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

Me myself I can't quit in crypto, Without it my world and my life will not be complete I can't even walk around not knowing what is the value of bitcoins right now and also to check my blockfolio every time I used my pc or phone. Even though you made a lot of money in crypto you must continue it to produce more in the future.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

Spend some of them, enjoy the life, buys something that makes you happy, invest some of them in you (idk, do some training courses of some sort, or go on a vacation), you can always come back to crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: