Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've made 600k in Crypto - When to call it quits  (Read 15521 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.
You are the one to decide that and not we. Don’t make decision out of greediness, if you believe that 600k is enough profit for you and can help you start up something even more better than you’re doing in Bitcoin, then you an can call it a quit and go for something else after withdrawing your profit.

And by the way, I need to tell you that if you choose to continue with bitcoin, don’t forget that loss is likely to occur at anytime in this business, so be ready for it.
That's right, if it's satisfied with its achievement in cryptocurrency, it may be time to quit and look for another place to create a new chronicle. You can make a great plan for a business, with 600k you can do anything.

But the hard thing will come when the OP will quit cryptocurrency, in fact only one 600k is the most difficult thing to get, even working in big companies though. But with cryptocurrency, someone can get it.

I can say, investing in cryptocurrency like gambling, losing or winning you will remain an addict.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

Exit or not is personal by each person. Although you make a lot of money with passwords, you have to keep producing money in the future. To maintain life and also for the common good. That is the thing to do.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

You have made a lot of money but do not take it all to invest, you do not know when its price will go down. So I recommend you only invest 70% is enough.
1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

You shouldn't stop.
At 26, you're just starting.

First and foremost, take a well deserved vacation.
Put your earnings in something physical like real estate and let it out.
If you're tired of trading, find a reliable pool to put your assets in and do crypto passively.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

Me myself I can't quit in crypto, Without it my world and my life will not be complete I can't even walk around not knowing what is the value of bitcoins right now and also to check my blockfolio every time I used my pc or phone. Even though you made a lot of money in crypto you must continue it to produce more in the future.
Quitting is not sensible decision because crypto investment is the best business in the world and you earn even more from crypto. You can split your money in different coins. Keep some in bitcoin and the rest in Altcoin. There are many good and fast growing Altcoin like Ripple, litecoin, monero etc. but never think to quit from crypto world forever.
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

You are pretty new to this so you must sell half and play with the remaining half.
bendingappaloosaH

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

You can diversify your profile more and make some points to gain the coins.
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

You must sell it and call it quits and also pay your taxes.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

Out of curiousity, why did you post this thread within the marketplace?

Thanks
Leave some of your money in bitcoin and convert the rest to Altcoin because there are some Altcoin that are more profitable than bitcoin. Make sure that your future is safe and if there is any incident in life occurs your family will not face any financial difficulties. This is the main purpose of crypto investment and enjoy with the rest of your money, because money is not for only making money.
Wow good to hear that you have made such huge money in crypto investments. I think that you should withdraw some of your money and invest in some regular business because of the volatility in the price. You can lose again due to fall in the price. It is better to invest in some regular business. You will be mentally relaxed and will not be panic if you lose in crypto.
CruE11a

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Your portfolio is quite good with strong peers, so I just wonder why you only invest in bitcoins with a very small amount, since normally you should keep more bitcoins.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Congratulations to you, my friend. You have a really good result. You'll be a millionaire this year. Buy a business on the Internet. Several sites with freelancers together. Generally invest in the purchase of the site, and they will bring you income.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Agains

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

How about 1 million. Will do they feel when know you become a millionaire on this maket?  Roll Eyes
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

I won't advice that you stop. You should never stop making money in life if you have the means. But I will advice that you diversify( don't put all your eggs in one basket). You can divide your money by 3 and use one part to open a business online or offline, the second for your needs and the third should be used to continue trading cryptocurrency.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

I really still hope this guy did manage to pull his money out at least partially and did have some portion of that 600k that he did gain through the market! But chances are this guy may have just held and held until he's ridden the market down to where it is now... but who knows the price could have shot up too.
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Keep holding as that is what is going to help in the longer run.
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

As a someone said, invest 50% and withdraw rest.But i know you were lost by PRL. i have a  bag also. Cry
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

This is pretty dope numbers, my congratz! You should learn about investing and whole theme how to save and multiply your money. I can only suggest such books from Bodo Shaffeur for example Smiley Smiley Who's investing this summer, autumn? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain? Give me feedback please. Wink
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

sell 50% and buy what ever needs you have and hodl 50%... so if anything happens in future also, you never regret... anyways you are very lucky
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

I won't advice that you stop. You should never stop making money in life if you have the means. But I will advice that you diversify( don't put all your eggs in one basket). You can divide your money by 3 and use one part to open a business online or offline, the second for your needs and the third should be used to continue trading cryptocurrency.
The market is gradually recovering and I think you should wait to be able to get more profit from this market. I think the uptrend will continue in the last few months of 2018 and early 2019.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

Out of curiousity, why did you post this thread within the marketplace?

Thanks
Leave some of your money in bitcoin and convert the rest to Altcoin because there are some Altcoin that are more profitable than bitcoin. Make sure that your future is safe and if there is any incident in life occurs your family will not face any financial difficulties. This is the main purpose of crypto investment and enjoy with the rest of your money, because money is not for only making money.
Wow good to hear that you have made such huge money in crypto investments. I think that you should withdraw some of your money and invest in some regular business because of the volatility in the price. You can lose again due to fall in the price. It is better to invest in some regular business. You will be mentally relaxed and will not be panic if you lose in crypto.
You must have a lot of experience and knowledge if you have managed to make this much of the earnings and that you are far better than so many of the investors as there are hardly few investors who have achieved this milestone. It will be much better and beneficial for you if you keep on investing your money into different crypto coins and that if you keep on putting similar kind of efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: