Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ARBITRACOIN 🔷  (Read 1770 times)
Mogsie

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

No names or pictures of these jokers in the white paper, does anyone actually know who they are?

Does it mean anything?

If I want to invest in something I research it a bit. I want to know who's behind the project, what is their background or success in life.

Would you invest in something with whom you had no idea who they were?

If so, I can promise to triple your BTC in two weeks. Send me your BTC and trust me....... See where I am going? I cam PM my address for your deposit.

Regards

Honest John.

Hot potato's aren't cold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deform

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

No names or pictures of these jokers in the white paper, does anyone actually know who they are?

Does it mean anything?

If I want to invest in something I research it a bit. I want to know who's behind the project, what is their background or success in life.

Would you invest in something with whom you had no idea who they were?

If so, I can promise to triple your BTC in two weeks. Send me your BTC and trust me....... See where I am going? I cam PM my address for your deposit.

Regards

Honest John.

Yeah! But I know such shadowy projects which are quite successful. I run one on my own btw. Not so large, but no one know who I am. And I do not deceive people. Otherwise, there are scam ICOs with a ‘great team’, but they are scams.. The fact that the team is presented on the first page means nothing. The steal money even without a need to disguise!
Arbitracoin (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

interesting indeed.

but will you offer the software to the public, so we can enjoy the fruits of this wonderful technologies as well or the users just have some percentage gain on their portfolio?

And secondly, any bounties?

I also haven’t found anything about bonus programs. Please link your bounty thread if there are any.
There will be some news about this soon Smiley

Hi! Nice one! I didn’t understand, is your coin mineable somehow?
No just POS, like that we can help the ecosystem more.

Hm, I like trading and haven’t tried the arbitrage method yet. It looks simple, you should only have few accounts on several exchanges and be attentive  enough to find the difference. Thanks for such an idea. Will follow you 100%
Yes it is very difficult, as a person you won't be able to do it as good as a working system. Our system work to 100%, you will see soon in your back office about some great news regarding this.
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:25:47 AM

Hi dev! Are you going to pre-mine any amount of ATC?
Hello sir, there is no mining as ATC just works with POS.
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

hoping that this arbitracoin bring  more success in the future,looks interesting Grin
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

interesting indeed.

but will you offer the software to the public, so we can enjoy the fruits of this wonderful technologies as well or the users just have some percentage gain on their portfolio?

I also haven’t found anything about bonus programs. Please link your bounty thread if there are any.

Many are asking about the link already. And many are still waiting about it. The dev will just send out the link not later maybe today. Everytjing is stated in the link.
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

hoping that this arbitracoin bring  more success in the future,looks interesting Grin
We try our best.

interesting indeed.

Many are asking about the link already. And many are still waiting about it. The dev will just send out the link not later maybe today. Everytjing is stated in the link.
Correct, you got it!
JonesMark

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

Hello are you goin to have a bounty campaign for this ICO? It looks very promising. Also, do I need to sign up for the whitelist?
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Hi dev! Are you going to pre-mine any amount of ATC?
Hello sir, there is no mining as ATC just works with POS.

This Arbitracoin is a scam by the same guys who scammed people with Finacoin. They are busy creating ICO's to scam people. Example of their scam ICO's are Finacoin, Hayscoin and now Arbitracoin.
These guys Are Nigerian scammers. Please, beware.
Do more research before you fall for these Nigerian scam artists.

Hello sir, we have nothing to do with them and we are sorry if you invest your money in such cheap programmed sites and ICO's.
We are pretty legit.
Mogsie

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

[/quote]Hello sir, we have nothing to do with them and we are sorry if you invest your money in such cheap programmed sites and ICO's.
We are pretty legit.

[/quote]

Can you supply the names and successes of the CEO & CFO plus any other Director, please? I would like to do some research on the company.

Hot potato's aren't cold
ycnexsistem

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

YS

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

ArbitraCoin is the same coin as Bitconnect. And fate will be the same!

Mogsie

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

I see Arbitracoin has gone quiet and wont address the last couple of posts........

If this was a serious ICO he/she would be all over the thread daily to promote it.

Hot potato's aren't cold
Mogsie

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

I see Arbitracoin has gone quiet and wont address the last couple of posts........

If this was a serious ICO he/she would be all over the thread daily to promote it.
Well, I have made my mind up on these scamsters.

The silence says a lot.

Hot potato's aren't cold
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:57:15 AM

Hello sir, thanks for your statement. Yes our ICO was a big success and we do not know how people call us words like this. We are glad to announce many great features in the next days ! Stay tuned and let us know if you got a question.

The silence says a lot.
Hello sir, no we just started new campaign for ATC and our ICO was a good success. We are here to answer your questions, so let us know please.
Mogsie

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

Hello sir, thanks for your statement. Yes our ICO was a big success and we do not know how people call us words like this. We are glad to announce many great features in the next days ! Stay tuned and let us know if you got a question.

The silence says a lot.
Hello sir, no we just started new campaign for ATC and our ICO was a good success. We are here to answer your questions, so let us know please.
Thank you for you reply.

Why have you chosen to reply to these two posts and not my other post?
Who are the Directors of the business, please? Why the anonymity?

I am pleased you have been a success, I am fearful though for investors as you have consistently ignored the request.

I have re-read your website as you suggest and I cannot find any names of directors, registered address or Company Registration information.

Can you advsie any of this please?

Hot potato's aren't cold
userty

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:26:26 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2020, 04:29:06 AM by userty

empty
Mogsie

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

Hi admin,
I bought arbitracoin in ico and how can I withdraw coins to wallet ? I don't see the option for doing withdraw in panel wallet of arbitracoin.

Regards.
Genuine question here Userty.
Have you read the posts just on this page, other than from Arbitracoin who is selective with his answers?
I will ask you the same as I have asked Arbitracoin.
Have you checked the website and found ANY info on who these guys are, names, address, Compan Registrations?

I truly hope I am wrong, but I doubt you will be able to withdraw your coins.

Look up Ethconnect and see the similarities.

Hot potato's aren't cold
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

The way it differs from main cryptos like Bitcoin and so on is not very clear. Why do you think your currency can take a considerable share of the market?

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Hi admin,
I bought arbitracoin in ico and how can I withdraw coins to wallet ? I don't see the option for doing withdraw in panel wallet of arbitracoin.

Regards.
Hello, this will be available from the 5. of March on.

The way it differs from main cryptos like Bitcoin and so on is not very clear. Why do you think your currency can take a considerable share of the market?
Good question, we have a working payment system which can be integrated into nearly every shop! Offline or online does not matter and we will share with you the first stores pretty soon! By the way we already got 8 machines where you can buy ATC!!! News will follow
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

ARBITRACOIN IS LIVE

Trading ATC is live check it out

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ATC/BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: