Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with the price today?  (Read 1099 times)
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

As I can see to it, price is stable to 17$k so I think were price were heading soon to high. If you will sell and act a panic mode possible might in lose. Id rather hold then wait for the price again to jump. Bitcoin will not be lower than the current price I think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

Bitcoin prices are still on the range of $16,000. As of what I've observed today, it was playing in the high range of $16,000 but sadly did not reach $17,000. It may have been stable on the same range but we should look into the positive aspect of this and that is it is actually gradually increasing. Maybe we give it a little more time until Bitcoin fully recovers, but overall the rate looks promising and I think we should keep holding on to what we have as sooner or later it would truly be worth it.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Things looked somewhat promising yesterday as it was holding steady in the mid-high 16k range, even breaching 17k. Now it's in the low 15k. What's going on? Are we still hodling? Newbie asking for a friend here.
Bitcoin went through what called the market correction in the late December 2017 that causes bitcoin to lose up to 45% of its original value. Whenever the bitcoin hit the highest point - the apex! the correction normally comes in to balance the bitcoin price in the market and give others the opportunity to buy bitcoin at lower price. Thankfully, the bitcoin is finally recovering very strong from the recent correction and soon bitcoin will be out of it and head directly back to the moon.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

it is interesting to watch the price increase from $13k to $16k and then it's down to $15k and it seems the price wants to be like this for maybe two weeks. and if we can use this chance to buy and sell bitcoin in the exchanges, then I think we can make a nice profit. the gap of price is not much and we still need to be careful when we decide to buy and sell. but I hope that after this, if any of correction price again, I hope that the price is not going to deep like before.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Things looked somewhat promising yesterday as it was holding steady in the mid-high 16k range, even breaching 17k. Now it's in the low 15k. What's going on? Are we still hodling? Newbie asking for a friend here.

Last 5 days it being same in price growth like fluctuate around the price chart. Please choose the perfect investment option on bitcoin now since price is low you can expect the huge returns once price bumps up again.
I do holding yet if you think bitcoin price bumps up you will be able to invest on it.
Its natural to bitcoin price, to moves up and down.  So if the value of it last  day was $17k , there's still a possibility that it will fall down. Its natural, just hold it a little bit longer and see it will rises again. So dont panic, if the bitcoin price is falling down. It was just a natural happening in bitcoin. Just continue supporting it and continue investing. You can still have a great profit from it. Dont just give up easily.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

We know a rising and down the price movements basically is already very naturally on bitcoin, and I think no need to worrying.. just keep an self confidence. However indeed at nowadays looks the current price changes seems more active or changing rapidly. But anyhow I don't think this will be a problem for those who are investing in the long term and I'm sure long term investment would be still remain promising a profitable.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

This shouldn't be a "NEW" news/thing/event to you, some of them are cashing out and it's pretty normal, The price will go up once the correction and the cashing out have been finished, Honestly do not believe on the idiots who told you to cash out too. Remember, cash out when you need the money and not by panicking.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

I think that is all because of Christmas were people are so busy cashing out their cryptos from their wallet in preparation for Christmas celebration. Today, cryptos are getting normal now and red days are over for the majority of cryptos.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

Why this decreasing price we should be worry. After all, we were in bitcoin $ 10k then went up and we all love invest together. I not seen any difference, what we need are still support bitcoin now and later.

There were people who actually buy bitcoin during 13K-15K. Imagine how they feel right now, they might really be panicking right now. For ua who has goid amoubt of coin since 8K, we would not see it anything new. We can still appreciate its value because it's rise would just be a bunoa for us.

Regardless of dumping and pumping I would still choose to hold bitcoin. Difinitely it will hit hard back, the price might be scary but due to popularity and demand bitcoin will no way go down but up. Let's just see where bitcoin will bring us, trust the process folks.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

Newbie always are on panic, i don't know why people are into money invest in technology behind bitcoin. if you understand well the whitepaper of bitcoin then you should invest more and hold it for long term.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:29:15 AM

Almost every market is found indicated with the red mark. The price is expected to grow soon as  the Korean government has been cooling the rumours that got circulated stating that they're with plans of banning the trading exchanges functioning within the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: