Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year  (Read 5021 times)
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

There are a lot of good coins to invest in such a term.  You can invest in several coins from the top 10.
Since the prices of these alternative digital currencies are still way below their actual values, investing in them now is undoubtedly the smartest decision one can ever make.Litecoin has proven to exhibit a handful of useful features that make it a more efficient digital currency of his competitors
hoami55

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

If you but alts from different blockchain projects it'll be not bad. I think that such projects have a quite good perspective. And all of these projects have roadmap when we can see progress.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

If you are looking for altcoins that will give you that much profit but still do not want to put it in a project that you are not sure will be here in a couple of years then you should focus your sights on the top ten altcoins in the market. Those are the most likely to grow with the most potential. Coins like ETH, ADA, monero and litecoin are the top picks for me.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
I will pick these coins. These coins has grown the price very fast and at this moment it's the transaction fees very low.

EOS
XRP
NEM
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

I do not think that all of the altcoins that you have mentioned are strong and investment worthy. I also do not think that cryptocurrency will give people more profit overnight. It is becoming stable and strong due to regulations. Ethereum is good investment.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

Personally, I will go for the neo coins like ont .
Wanchain coin , Ncash, Zil are all good coins with great potential to do wonders when you hold for a year.
I'm not your financial adviser.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

Invest in trusted projects .i.e. invest in those projects which have strong concept which will have a chance to grow in future when bull run is about to begin.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

I dont have any idea about above mentioned coins however i can suggest some strong coins like ETH,NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOT,LCT.Really very good coins for investment perspective.You can hold these coins for long term and sell when prices are high.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

You can invest in dividend tokens which can give you monthly income and at the same time taking profits if value of that tokens rise up to 100x one of the perfect token I see is the Minexcoin last year this coin reached its ATH at almost $70 you can park minexcoin into minexbank for you to earn interest daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.

Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

When we choose to invest in the altcoin for the long term. So my advice, choose the altcoin really been proven able to survive and has potential. Don't just pick the altcoin based on price alone. But it should also be considered in terms of the other. Including analyzed also roughly able to last a long time or not.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

I will pick these coins. These coins has grown the price very fast and at this moment it's the transaction fees very low.

EOS
XRP
NEM
Of these coins, I would only invest in EOS.  I do not trust other coins and it seems to me only EOS has good potential.
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

I would advise you to choose a pair of coins from ETH, NEO, EOS and BTC.  It seems to me that in the coming year the price of these coins will grow significantly.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

Well, Yes, you can for 1 year, you can later, you can earlier, it all depends on the market,as the market and Whales will say so,as after a rapid growth will be a correction, so it will be necessary to sell on the rsot love

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

All tokens that have a platform or a growing company certainly have the potential to rise several times the starting price of listing in the market, and for now many also have prices below ICO when tokens are included in the market so I think all tokens that own the company and a strong community will definitely have the potential to experience an increase in the 1 year period and many tokens that prove it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

All tokens that have a platform or a growing company certainly have the potential to rise several times the starting price of listing in the market, and for now many also have prices below ICO when tokens are included in the market so I think all tokens that own the company and a strong community will definitely have the potential to experience an increase in the 1 year period and many tokens that prove it.
Due to the market is unpredictable so I don't think altcoin is much stronger in 1 year but we're hoping that it more likely om bitcoin exploding since 2017 .But if the market stay at lower rate so it is much better to hodl more than 1 year because it tooks a lot of time to be more on growth.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

For one year, the best thing that you can do is just to invest on solid coins, like Neo, Ethereum or Cardano, all those are going to be going up during the next few months/years because they have solid ideas and there is no way to see them crashing.
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

Due to the market is unpredictable so I don't think altcoin is much stronger in 1 year but we're hoping that it more likely om bitcoin exploding since 2017 .But if the market stay at lower rate so it is much better to hodl more than 1 year because it tooks a lot of time to be more on growth.
Yes, through observation, we can see that there are almost no coins in the market for X100 a year. So it can't be the goal.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Each altcoin has varying speed in developing its value. It is difficult to predict the market this year because from the beginning of 2018 until now the market development continues to decline. I am not sure to be able to get the most profit this year. Like an ETH that I have believed, if it can increase in value, it may still not be able to increase maximally.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

why do you just want an investment within a year? I think it's too short to invest because the coin prices in crypto are always a little slow to improve, and I think it's going to be hard to earn 100x in a year.
for now I only dare to invest in ethereum, because I am including people who are afraid to start investing in new coins.

gloporo

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

To get a good profit in a year, I advise you to invest in new promising coins.  Or you can try investing in ICO to get more coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: