Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year  (Read 5012 times)
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
If your investment for the short term I prefer you to have to invest in the RIPPLE, DASH. My opinion, these coins are the good growing and it is a very stable coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

I would probably invest in EOS because I believe in this coin and I think in a year the price will grow very much on this coin.

Totally agree with you dude. Eos is an upgraded version for the Ethereum network and I'm glad that I buy it from the market for quite sometime right now. ANd now all I gotta do is hodl!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

These are in my list:-

WAVES
NEO
XRM
XLM
XRP
DASH
IOTA

I believe if you hold these coins it's will bring you a big profit.
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

I agree on the future of XLM and XRP. But I seriously doubt in the future growth of such coins as DASH and especially WAVES. On the other hand, how it will actually be, while no one knows.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

If you don't want to invest actively and rebalance your portfolio just buy some ETH, XMR, BAT, WAVES, and UBQ. Pretty save bets imo

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

If you start buying now, then you can have time to buy promising tokens at an attractive price. After all, the situation now resembles last September.
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

In the event that you however alts from various blockchain ventures it'll be not terrible. I feel that such tasks have a very decent point of view. And these tasks have guide when we can see improvement.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

How would I say that you bought several altcoins in January and we all know that the month's price is still very high, and now the price has dropped dramatically and if you will last up to 1 year, the price will likely return to the rate when you buy it if the price conditions Crypto like now there is an increase because many people experience panic.
Niklomn

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

These are in my list:-

WAVES
NEO
XRM
XLM
XRP
DASH
IOTA

I believe if you hold these coins it's will bring you a big profit.
I would advise you to invest in EOS.  Because this coin has a huge potential and the price will grow very much in a year.
neontro

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

I agree on the future of XLM and XRP. But I seriously doubt in the future growth of such coins as DASH and especially WAVES. On the other hand, how it will actually be, while no one knows.
I think XLM and XRP will have a bad future and next year the price will fall heavily on these coins.  I would rather invest in more reliable coins.
nickky

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

I agree with this statement, but if you are looking to make big money, I don't think top 10 coins will get you there.  I continue to buy Coss on the way down.  Extremely undervalued relative to other exchange tokens, fee sharing allocation and strong, robust telegram community.  When the market rebounds, I see Coss skyrocketing.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

Long term investment is the best choice especially in this market condition. Prices are fluctuating and this become a very tense situation for an investor. Best option is to pick coins which have the potential and can survive the market fluctuation in a year or two and then when the price dip buy and hold the coin. Be patient and trust your instincts. 
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

I think EOS & ETH have a bright future and it will bring you a big profit in these end of the year. These coins are the very reliable and the potential now.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Long term investment is the best choice especially in this market condition. Prices are fluctuating and this become a very tense situation for an investor. Best option is to pick coins which have the potential and can survive the market fluctuation in a year or two and then when the price dip buy and hold the coin. Be patient and trust your instincts. 
In a falling market you can not buy. We must wait for the market to turn. Because the market can fall even more strongly, and then you will watch your investments melt like snow in warm weather.
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

I would suggest NEO. NEO as the basis for token manufacturing in Asian countries, where the second country in economy and low coinage cost is a major investment over the years. Then NEO has a good chance of success. And maybe within a year the price of this coin will increase several times.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

If you plan to invest in such a term, then I advise investing in cheap and promising coins, for example in EOS.
vukopol

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

It is somewhat troublesome nowadays to make 10x these day,100x appear to be incomprehensible in the present market trend.I figure we should sit tight for the market to recuperate before such will be possible.OMX appear a decent arrangement for me,seling at adjoin 2 pennies now,there is a possibility it could turn into the following Ontology.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

I would not advise buying something now, because in a year the market can collapse at all. But if you still want to buy some kind of coin, it's better to pay attention to the tokens from the top 10. This can be a ripple or bitcoin cache. I think they have good prospects compared to the rest of the coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

I will keep tezos for more than 3 years, not only 1 year. As the week market now, most of the altcoin are willing daed. Only the great project will servieve.

And I think tezos is on the top of the list.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

specifically for this one year, I think it is difficult. hold the crypto for a year I think it is not enough to get big results. Select some of the best altcoins is the important thing. ethereum, stellar, EOS, Dash and many more could be the choice for investment.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: