Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

I do not think so. It is so far to get the Bitcoins position and still the Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. Eth will remain the second position as same and bitcoin will get the first place as forever.
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
Grandfather is Grandfather, I think something will be done and bitcoin will be much faster to conduct transactions, and will become more stable.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

I think that Ethereum won't surpass Bitcoin. Why? Well, Ethereum is mostly used because of its smart-contracts. Every day, new tokens are being created on the Ethereum platform. Some people say that Ethereum is way faster than Bitcoin. While it is true, try to recall what happened after the surge of Cryptokitties popularity. Ethereum has slow down since there. Transactions used to get into a block after a few seconds. Last time, I tried to send Ethereum transaction I had to wait a few minutes. Bitcoin will soon solve that issue by introducing Lightning Network to the mainnet.
Jinz02

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

I think no because bitcoin is the famous one of all cryptocurrency but kudos for etherium to make his way so far.
saedasda

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

As of now, I dont think ethereum can beat Bitcoin because they have the same problem right now. They have a high transaction fee and people might look for another token with low and fast transaction

PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

I think no one can beat the price of the original cryptocurrency which is the Bitcoin even though Ethereum has a higher price too and it is very good coin. Bitcoin and Ethereum for me are the most trustworthy crypto coins I known.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Etherium has potential to reach heights as compared to other coins except for bitcoin. we cant say it will cross bitcoin! For upcoming 1-2 years, it's not possible.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

There is no way that Ethereum can really beat Bitcoin, the only real competitor to bitcoin is bitcoin cash, because lots of bitcoin investors are jumping ship and lots of them are jumping the bandwagon and are rather investing into bitcoin cash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Thank You, everyone.
Ethereum is growing at a good pace but it will take a considerable amount of time to beat bitcoin as btcs price and acceptance rate is still very high. Eitherum has lot of potential to grow time is the only factor to help it expand. ETH can also get more support as it's much more stable than btc.
muyozonewe

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

can beat the user in terms of bitcoin value is still the highest value. Currently eth has faster bitcoin and transaction costs are less than bitcoin. Eth will give the user more in terms of the actual value of the block chain technology and bitcoin will be the payment method
Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

As what i have noticed..if the value of bitcoin increase then ethereum decrease..or vice versa..i dont think so..ethereum will be replace by bitcoin this yr..more yeara to come before it happened
StarLawl

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

When is ETA on the improved speed of bitcoin? Bitcoin is holding up strong - but will the futures "hinder" the development of furter growth of bitcoin?

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1637983)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

Not a chance, for now. Maybe if Amazon will utilize ETH within this year, ETH still has a long way to go. Bitcoin has been the brand of cryptocurrency itself and still is the king. It is also the store of value in trading alts. Lightning Network implementation for BTC is what we need to fix its flaws. More miners needed too for BTC.
PudgeHook

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Thank You, everyone.
Bitcoin Will Be #1 Crypto At 2018
Ethereum Has Bigger Blockchain Than Bitcoin
Ethereum More Volatile Than Bitcoin (The Price Is Not Stable)
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

There is an incoming fork on ethereum so the ethereum rises. If bitcoin undergo forks again, ethereum has no chance beating bitcoin. It is the first time an altcoin will undergo fork.

laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

I don't think so, although the development of eth is very good now, but the value of bitcoin is not only reflected in its value, but also in the belief that it is a belief in people's mind, which is not replaced by eth.
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

From an investment point of view it is good to have both. They are two entirely different animals as everyone knows and bitcoin comes with a lot of legacy and protocol challenges but is still the coca cola of crypto. That will always drive market value. ETHER is the future and reacts very different to the market than most other coins that go up and down with the market's faith in Bitcoin.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

It is not possible for etherum to beat bitcoin because there is huge difference in prices of each other and it can not be field easily.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Thank You, everyone.

This might be very possible as regards the ethereum price meeting up with that of the bitcoin. The bitcoin had been given a lot of leverage over time because it is being used as the base Cryptocurrency; it is needed mostly to purchase most of the coins and also to withdraw into fiats. Now, I see that there's a shift now happening and the altcoins are now making use of more ethereum for their sales. If this is being maintained for a long period of time, there will be a balance soon and bitcoin price fame balance.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Easily, BTC cannot rise due to scaling issues. Miners and the core team won't update BTC software, so if the growth continues, it won't just be Ethereum. Start thinking of ways to get control of BTC away from greedy people?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: