Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

There is a chance but it is low. Even almost altcoins depends on Ethereum, Bitcoin is still the most demanded investment on crypto world. Maybe it takes several years for it to surpass the Bitcoin. Ethereum has a good growth rate in 2017 but also Bitcoin so it could really takes years to overcome the Bitcoins growth rate.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

I really like Ether. It is used by most of projects and transaction fee is a lot cheaper than Bitcoin.
however in my opinion, Bitcoin will stay stronger than any other altcoins. As you know, if bitcoin price drop all other coins price drop too.
so I don't think Ether will beat bitcoin.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

ethereum is a good coin also like bitcoin.  The fee of ethereum is cheaper and fast transaction than bitcoin.  There would be a possibility that ethereum will overtake bitcoin if people will support on it.  The supply of ethereum is far more than bitcoin so it will need more and more people to demand on this coin.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

I don't think that ethereum can beat bitcoin because bitcoin is so powerful and it got a huge community and a lot of supporters from the different parts of the world which is enough to sustain the life of bitcoin for a very long years. In the future, we can see bitcoin that is still in the top 1 but i don't think with ethereum if it will still remain for being top 2.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

I don't think that ethereum can beat bitcoin because bitcoin is so powerful and it got a huge community and a lot of supporters from the different parts of the world which is enough to sustain the life of bitcoin for a very long years. In the future, we can see bitcoin that is still in the top 1 but i don't think with ethereum if it will still remain for being top 2.
Yes I agree on that they are really running in the different way and their price has really a big difference that is really the basis that the. Btc and eth is really difference and the etherium cannot really beat bitcoin base on thier price.Even if the etherium is aàlso getting more popular but I think it can't beat bitcoin at all because bitcoin is more popular than eth.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

Maybe ethereum can beat bitcoin,
in my opinion ethereum is more transaction speed, thats the main point .
but no one knows about this . it just prediction . 
ashikerrez

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

Bitcoin is the king and ethereum is like after king i mean Queen or right hand of the King. Ethereum will hit if bitcoin hit! Look at the market trend now, while bitcoin 8k , then etherem 800 , when bitcoin 7k usd then ethereum 700 usd. If bitcoin will rise and if bitcoin touch 50k usd then eth will touch 5k USD ! So, i think ethreum never can beat Bitcoin.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?
Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.
Thank You, everyone.

Yes, I definitely think Ethereum will build over what bitcoin did.

I'm almost sure that this will not happen this year, but perhaps the next one I think Ethereum might be a market leader in the crypto currencies.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Yes I agree on that they are really running in the different way and their price has really a big difference that is really the basis that the. Btc and eth is really difference and the etherium cannot really beat bitcoin base on thier price.Even if the etherium is aàlso getting more popular but I think it can't beat bitcoin at all because bitcoin is more popular than eth.

In the future, most probably yes. Ethereum can beat bitcoin easily but this can't happen nowadays. Maybe from 5-10 years later on.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

Ethereum is nowadays very strong coin with good and promising potential, but it is still in the second position after Bitcoin, in my opinion. Bitcoin is a lot older and more traded, and also its community still the greatest in the crypto currency world. But I agree that Ethereum is the king of altcoins actually.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
The only crypto currency that has a chance of beating Bitcoin is Bitcoin Cash because ever since it was created by the fork of August 1 2017, it has gone on to become the second most valuable crypto currency after Bitcoin itself and has overtaken Ethereum itself which was previously the second valuable crypto currency
That's right and as of now we can say that it is really increasing its value. Ethereum on the other is I think it is being stable these days and so far the last time it reached only only at $1400 which is still far against bitcoin cash. But crypto is unprecedictable and everything can be changed at any moment .
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

Well i do think that Ethereum does has the potential to best bitcoins but it wont happen anytime soon and bitcoin implementing lightning network making transactions more fast and cheaper which were the weak point of bitcoins for past few months because of which etheruem demand increased.So beating bitcoins has became more tough for etheruem but etheruem always will be the best altcoin.
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

I think it may rise in value but not beat bitcoin because they have different uses. However, I tend to think ethereum may experience significant increase in value this year because it's value has been stabilizing while bitcoin's value is still volatile

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

i think bitcoin will be valued more than ethereum for a long time to come, bitcoin is the king of crypto ,and the first , stonger network, better dev teams ,and massive mining support,
bitcoin is in my opinion , the best
swolf

Activity: 41
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

I believe Ethereum has a strong chance of de-thronging Bitcoin. Who knows!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

It's hard to beat bitcoin as long as altcoin still makes bitcoin a benchmark for determining price movements. However, the possibility is very wide open if ethereum has better technology than bitcoin due to the speed and efficiency in transactions because so far ethereum has become the only altcoin capable of being in the second position of the world rank of crypto making it the closest rival of bitcoin.
shloma82

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

It is possible that he will reach the same level.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

Of course the etherium is a very promising coin! But do not forget that its main task is to be the fuel for launching a new currency! Bitcoin is the basis of the whole world, and it will never be able to outrun any coin of the world! everything is bought and sold for bitcoin! The ethereum will never beat bitcoin!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

If the capitalization of Ethereum really overcame that achieved by Bitcoin, then the place would be expected by many "the flippening" (flip the coin). The term has become popular in economic media and is used to describe the arrival of this potentially real phenomenon.

At the moment, the capitalization of BTC is about $ 147 billion, ETH while $ 82 billion. For some Ethereum metrics, however, it is now ahead of Bitcoin. Among other things, in terms of the average number of transactions performed during the day or the total amount of computer hardware supporting a given cryptocurrency.
RaphB

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

I prefer ethereum because of the smart contracts technology. I think he'll soon overtake the bitcoin one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: