Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

I think the current Crypto market does not have any coin that can beat BTC and ETH. Two coins occupy the market today with high market capitalization. If any penny passes the price of BTC and ETH I will never participate in Crypto anymore.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

Both of them have different uses and are on different platform. Each of them has it's own issues. If bitcoin will continue to have a big issue on transaction traffic, most likely ethereum can replace it. However, ethereum still has a long way to go because a lot of people are into bitcoin.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

It will never happen in the short time, Bitcoin is the market, when bitcoin goes down every other crypto go down cos everyone use the bitcoin market. Just look at the volume for confirmations

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Thank You, everyone.
Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it has huge capitalization, just after bitcoin. Ethereum has great potential and it is very stable, clear that future ethereum will grow strongly. However, to beat bitcoin, I think ethereum will need more time and more effort because bitcoin is still very strong and it is still the king of the crypto market.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Fat chance! As I see how Ethereum can compete with bitcoin in terms of usability and scalability, it has good chance to go toe to toe with bitcoin in the future but seeing it's price for as long as I have been here in the forum, I can say that Ethereum's price is dependent on Bitcoin's along with any other cryptocurrencies in the market. So even though bitcoin is more volatile than Eth, it will still be a far-fetched for it to beat bitcoin.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

If you think Bitcoin is stable you don't know anything about this business. Smiley
And Ethereum will never pass Bitcoin. I'm investor for both coins but there is no way we compare them. Think of it like Bitcoin is gold and Ethereum is petrol.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

For BTC development, we have to publish a lot of projects first, but such targets only slow it down.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

it depends
thing is eth and btc addressing different use case
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
like oil vs gold
digital oil may be deem as good, then yes

wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Thank You, everyone.

Ethereum may be able to beat the bitcoin, because ethereum is the strongest altcoin and the demand is also a lot too much, ethereum is also more stable in price.
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

I think it could happen.
Ethereum is currently second only to Bitcoin.
Over time, Bitcoin could have been defeated by Ethereum.
The reason for this is because Ethereum is more stable in value, and currently many use Ethereum.
But for certainty, we prove it in the future.
Whether this speculation turns into reality.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

we should not think about ETH can defeat bitcoin, i mean that they are too much different to be compared with each other, ETH is good at using its own blockchain to create smart contracts, so it is much better than bitcoin, but Bitcoin value is too highm so if you think 1 ETH can equal 1 BTC in the future, it is impossible, but about total market, ETH is the best opponent for bitcoin in the future.

cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

With the technology that Etherum has, Bitcoine has a potential to compete with. Aside from the forums we've been hooked on, people with Crypto paralegals have not had enough knowledge so subcountries have not yet reached the worth they deserve.

btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

In my opinion, we can not predict anything about future but if we look at the present situation we can see the price is rising now, but bitcoin rise faster than ethereum, people still show more interest on bitcoin
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Thank You, everyone.

There is a possibility for ethereum to beat bitcoin, but not for 2018. It takes a long time for ethereum to beat bitcoin, for now bitcoin is the most popular coin, but nobody knows the future, ethereum can be the most popular coin and replace bitcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

I think the only way Ethereum can beat Bitcoin is if Bitcoin will slow down and people would look for another coin close to Bitcoin and has somewhat the same blockchain or technology as of Bitcoin, then the supply and demand of Ethereum will increase making its price increase too. But for now, I don’t see it happening yet because Bitcoin is strong and sturdy and not some coin you want to mess around with.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

I think the only way Ethereum can beat Bitcoin is if Bitcoin will slow down and people would look for another coin close to Bitcoin and has somewhat the same blockchain or technology as of Bitcoin, then the supply and demand of Ethereum will increase making its price increase too. But for now, I don’t see it happening yet because Bitcoin is strong and sturdy and not some coin you want to mess around with.
Yes Bitcoin still has tremendous strength at the moment and I think also that Etherum still lacks the ability to beat Bitcoin. It still takes a lot of time until it's time for Etherum to have power. Popularity and market share owned by Bitcoin is extraordinary, it is indeed one of the penomenal that exist today. Maybe if we count in the next 3 years this could all happen. All things can happen in the crypto world because anything that looks impossible can be true.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

I believe ethereum in the future will beat bitccoin. To do this, ethereum will need a lot of time and work harder because current bitcoin is still the king of all altcoin, it is still very powerful. I believe that only when the bitcoin weakens, ethereum proves to be worth and strength, then surely ethereum will beat bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

ethereum has clear roadmap. that is one edge advantage

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Thank You, everyone.
I think EThereum will be hard to beat Bitcoin in the next few years. Currently Bitcoin is still the most popular, it still has the largest market cap, and I believe Bitcoin will grow stronger over the next few years. EThereum will need a lot of effort, it still does not have the capacity to beat Bitcoin. However, in the crypto world, it is possible that one day Bitcoin will weaken and Ethereum will defeat Bitcoin.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

it's very hard to predict, but there's a lot of speculation and statements that say if ethereum will overtake bitcoin. now this ethereum is still under bitcoin and all that will happen but i will not give the prediction and the statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: