Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

everything is possible in a crypto world. so far bitcoin keep strong in the first place and ethereum in second place. so i think ethereum have a huge chance of beating bitcoin. maybe yes, ethereum have a good platform, and also a huge community, but that's all not enough, ethereum still need to grow more than now.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

There's a chance that Ethereum beats Bitcoin, after all its a newer, faster and a better coin but to be honest i doubt it, yes Ethereum is a better coin in every aspect but the foundation that Bitcoin built, the demand and the market and the circulation is not something any coin can surpass in my opinion.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

BTC dominance is 35% vs ETH 16%, just half way through https://www.coingecko.com/en

pitgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

I don't think ethereum can beat bitcoin probably because of the fact that bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency with the most highest rate ever if compared to the newly made cryptocurrencies. Another factor: bitcoin has been running as a technology without stops for almost 8 years and its current price is getting higher and higher. A lot of corporations (and even countries) begin considering bitcoin as a means of payment that can be accepted in their business transactions.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

i think yes. ethereum can start dominating crypto market and become #1 with marketcaap at coinmarketcap. ethereum was more strong comparing with bitcoin during the latest bearish trend. so it is quite possible.

turn the page
4Bergerfa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

Depending on how much the things are delated by the blockchain it will continue.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

ETH deserves a lot of praise with its resilience and endeavor, and these developments prepare him well for the future.

lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

i think yes. ethereum can start dominating crypto market and become #1 with marketcaap at coinmarketcap. ethereum was more strong comparing with bitcoin during the latest bearish trend. so it is quite possible.
the strength of ethereum is no doubt in cryptocurrency, now this ethereum becomes one of the potentially powerful coins to have a high and stable price. so I think though high but in the near future if beat bitcoin is still difficult and takes a long time.
Azael12

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

I think it can beat bitcoin, if it will survive a lot of year.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

If the delay continues then there is a possibility otherwise it is not possible.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

If bitcoin keeps lagging with busy blockchain I wouldn't be surprised to see it passed by ethereum. Ethereum is even busier than bitcoin and it still works very smoothly and shows nice quality..

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

If this happens, it will be a very important and crucial moment in the history of this market. But the probability of such an outcome is very small.
the chance is very small and I'm not sure if ethereum will terminate bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency so bitcoin still remains first and best of all
Though I admire Ethereum a lot but the truth is what you have already said, bitcoin is bitcoin. It is best of the bests. No crypto coin or even any other asset can compete its potential and strength. It is highly supported by investors and cherished all over the world. Even in this infancy, bitcoin has the largest number of big whales. Ethereum is a trustworthy coin and a bit easy to handle.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
Perhaps this cryptocurrency will bypass all sufficient bitcoin, but it will definitely be difficult, and besides the bitcoin itself can increase dramatically.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

If this happens, it will be a very important and crucial moment in the history of this market. But the probability of such an outcome is very small.
the chance is very small and I'm not sure if ethereum will terminate bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency so bitcoin still remains first and best of all
Though I admire Ethereum a lot but the truth is what you have already said, bitcoin is bitcoin. It is best of the bests. No crypto coin or even any other asset can compete its potential and strength. It is highly supported by investors and cherished all over the world. Even in this infancy, bitcoin has the largest number of big whales. Ethereum is a trustworthy coin and a bit easy to handle.

as long as bitcoin can grow and provide new things including enlarging blocksize, then there will be no problem, but if they do not solve their own problems in terms of transactions, it will not take long to be replaced by a more ready coin that is ethereum. All can happen and bitcoin will still have a real potential replacement.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Yes, this can happen if in the next few years. Currently, it is not possible, although ETH is appreciated, but they can not compete with BTC. The current price of BTC is too high, many times higher than ETH.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Thank You, everyone.
I don't deny that. But just consider that if it will happen not soon, and not soon. it seems to me that Bitcoin is the father of everything and will be like this for a long time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

We cant predict future of ethereum when it is getting compared with bitcoin. But its fact that transaction charges of bitcoin it higher than etherium. Also it takes more time to transmit. For transaction Ethereum is a best way. And if due to this reason people invest more in etherium then off course bitcoin has a great competitor in there way. Even I am also facing the problems while bitcoin payment like its transaction and all other stuff.
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

I do not think that can happen.
Bitcoin is the oldest coin that is its emergence in 2009.
And now all altcoin is affected by Bitcoin, its increase and decrease are largely determined by Bitcoin.
Although Ethereum is a good coin, I do not think anyone can beat Bitcoin. Each time a new coin comes up, but no coin can replace Bitcoin as the best coin in Cryptocurrency.
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Thank You, everyone.
I don't deny that. But just consider that if it will happen not soon, and not soon. it seems to me that Bitcoin is the father of everything and will be like this for a long time.

Nobody denies that because it’s a fact that was accepted by the big portion of blockchain community. Etherem comes with a great platform and smart contracts for business purposes.

This is how ethereum is so good accordingly.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Thank You, everyone.

It is possible that ethereum will beat the bitcoin. No one knows the future, it could be that ethereum will rise much higher and beat the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: