Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

technically speaking etherum and bitcoin are two different coins there is no competition bitcoin is for fast payments and etherum is for smart contracts their market capitalisation realistically lot of margin gap is there to compete
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:02:50 AM

bitcoin is foundation all of this how would be beat ethereum to bitcoin maybe it possible experts can brief it correctly as per newbie opinion its very difficult.lets see the time

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

I dont ethereum can beat bitcoin no matter the situation of the market because bitcoin is the foundation of them all .It is as a result of bitcoin that we have all other crypto-coins and i dont one of them is going beat bitcoin even in the near future.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:54:25 AM

I dont ethereum can beat bitcoin no matter the situation of the market because bitcoin is the foundation of them all .It is as a result of bitcoin that we have all other crypto-coins and i dont one of them is going beat bitcoin even in the near future.
The fact is that the etherium has good potential and great prospects in the future. That's only if you consider the moment that the price of the etherium rises higher, then the price for each transaction of the crypto currency will rise. And this does not look too tempting.
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
I don't think that ethereum will beat bitcoin on the number one spot in terms of market capitalization. Ethereum's value is just 10 percent of bitcoin and i don't think that it be more in the near future.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
Ethereum is stable enough, compared to bitcoin, but this is not enough to shift the cue ball from his throne, t on kator he has held for a long time.
Bitcoin will always be the main coin for investment.
Everything else is secondary.

Ardan17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

There is always competition between Ethereal and Bitcoin to form ETFs. We are now at the end of this race. If you are convinced that EtherIndex Ether Trust (ETHX) Ether Exchange (ETHX) operator Etherx operators (ETHX), an Ethereal based exchange traded fund (ETF), Etereum are more likely to cross the winning line first. They believe their ETF will be approved by the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) before approving the ETF based on Bitcoin.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

It is a really small chance to beat Bitcoin, but it's possibile. Etherum is a good coin, but its can't be the best, it will be always under the bitcoin.

IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

Yes Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Two good altcoins this Ethereum and bitcoin cash. In the future, they will grow well. Ethereum cryptocurrency of the future. Bitcoin is old.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Yes Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Two good altcoins this Ethereum and bitcoin cash. In the future, they will grow well. Ethereum cryptocurrency of the future. Bitcoin is old.

Bitcoin is king of all coin and ethereum is queen of the coin. So ethereum is next level of bitcoin. But not reach the bitcoin place and bitcoin price. So people invest the bitcoin. If need for the bitcoin information check the market place and coin disk. Then get more information for the bitcoin. It  any time to increase the price. So check the bitcoin price everyday.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

Bitcoin is king of all coin and ethereum is queen of the coin. So ethereum is next level of bitcoin. But not reach the bitcoin place and bitcoin price. So people invest the bitcoin. If need for the bitcoin information check the market place and coin disk. Then get more information for the bitcoin. It  any time to increase the price. So check the bitcoin price everyday.
bitcoin and ethereum is still one of the potential coins, because now both coins will continue to increase the price. but for ethereum will still continue to be under bitcoin and make bitcoin as the leading coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

for me it really depends,... if bitcoin can get something like really paying format. adoptet in many online stores,... and if they really develop lightning.
if not.
i think ethereum with his super decentral smart contract network (if they will do casper)
will overtake bitcoin in market cap,...
if eth delivers,... and if they deliver it will be mass adaptet in a couple of years.
eth will be definitly the king.

btw. forget eos,.... to much decentral. eos will / was a good short hold.
eos will not be in top 10 in the next year. (and neo will absolutly overtake eos in marketcap!!)
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

bitcoin and ethereum is still one of the potential coins, because now both coins will continue to increase the price. but for ethereum will still continue to be under bitcoin and make bitcoin as the leading coin.
The fact is that you can earn a lot more with the help of Bitcoin, Therefore, for today, there is such a lot of excitement around this coin. B. The risk of losing your funds from investments in Bitcoin is also very high. Although I agree that the risks are always present in the business of crypto currency.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Thank You, everyone.
I think all this will not happen, because these coins are very different as the awareness and importance at the present time in runkee cryptowall, so this is an opinion formed about bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

the beat is clearly not. ethereum is still not strong enough to defeat bitcoin. bitcoin itself has always been a benchmark price for another altcoin including the ethereum. so the odds are owned ethereum I thought would not exist.
Actually ETH is expected to reach as high as more than 1000 dollars till December. Bitcoin on the other hand has a pace much quicker than that of ETH and Bitcoin is expanding more and more in the international market. ETH is second to Bitcoin and I cannot think of a reason why would ETH cross the Bitcoin. Also the number of investors in the market helps determine the value of the coin.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Ethereum is a strong altcoin and many people today say that Ethereum will beat the value of Bitcoin.
But all this is still a discourse, I estimate if Bitcoin will remain superior.
Until now Bitcoin is very strong value and Ethereum cannot be at number one.
We'll prove it in the future, your speculation is right or not.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

the beat is clearly not. ethereum is still not strong enough to defeat bitcoin. bitcoin itself has always been a benchmark price for another altcoin including the ethereum. so the odds are owned ethereum I thought would not exist.
Actually ETH is expected to reach as high as more than 1000 dollars till December. Bitcoin on the other hand has a pace much quicker than that of ETH and Bitcoin is expanding more and more in the international market. ETH is second to Bitcoin and I cannot think of a reason why would ETH cross the Bitcoin. Also the number of investors in the market helps determine the value of the coin.

i think until 2023 eth will beat btc.

btc has really good chain. and 90 of icos made with eth.

traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

No I dont think Ethereum will ever "beat" bitcoin.

I do hope both coins will grow a lot, but price of bitcoin will be always higher....
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Bitcoin is a king of coins, and if I think that although Ethereum has good price developments, Ethereum will not be able to bypass bitcoin prices, when Ethereum will raise prices, Bitcoin will also raise prices again, so according to my analysis it is highly unlikely Ethereum or altcoin others will be able to bypass the price of Bitcoin, let alone to replace it is very unlikely in my opinion.

len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

I think at this moment no one can beat the bitcoin,the ethereum will remain the number two in the list of altcoins.But i am not closing the possibility because we do not know what will happen the next month or year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: