Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

Ethereum is the best competition to bitcoin in terms of the popularity but it is more based on what people are creating on ETH platform rather than how they want to use it. Thats where Bitcoin beats everyone, more % of the users get into bitcoin and plan to use it rather than just take it as an investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
I think all this will not happen, because these coins are very different as the awareness and importance at the present time in runkee cryptowall, so this is an opinion formed about bitcoin.
I do not believe even the least that ETH will ever be able to beat Bitcoin. But both are good as compared to each other. The number of Bitcoin available is limited and is deflational and that of ETH is unlimited or inflational. Bitcoin has been used as a medium of exchange for over a decade in European markets and companies but not ETH. I favor Bitcoin just because it is the only system that has the ability to bring a shift in the banking sector. Moreover, as many as 12million people have had their Bitcoin wallets in the block chain as compare to 1.2 million ETH wallets. On the average, the Bitcoin technology has expanded far more unlike the EH and ETH do not looks extra efficient to envelop Bitcoin.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

in the last few years I think the possibility of it happening is still a bit so I think for ethereum itself a bit difficult to be able to compete with bitcoin in any scale. community or price is still difficult

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thom88

Activity: 75
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

I think this can happen in the near future, but bitcoin will survive and maybe in a mid term overtake ETH again.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

I think ethereum can beat bitcoin someday but this year bitcoin still king Because until now the price is very high compared to the ethereum price. I think in next few years or 2-3 years from now ethereum are king on that year. But they have chanced if the bitcoin price decrease mode ethereum decrease also.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

Realistically, comparing both prices, i would rather say NO. It would not happen not unless there would be a major problem that would occur in blockchain network, but based on the years on existence of both currency, it would not happen, Ethereum nowadays are worth less than 1000usd each coin, compared to bitcoin which is above 8000usd each. So in this case, there is a less probability that ethereum can beat the bitcoin, in fact due to the mass adaption of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is gaining more much support from the community. I know both has been benefiting from those support but it would likely not happen that ETH can beat BTC.

Nowdays, demands are increasing to bitcoins and also with Ethereum, both are in race of being the top cryptocurrency, but who knows, GOD will make a way for this to happen, but if this could happen, a lot of us could benefit from it. I know because majority of us here HOLD the Ethereum for future use.

Godbless
trutel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

In the market all possibilities can happen. But we must also be realistic. Bitcoin is now in a higher position than the ethereum. It could be a time when the market turns and ethereum can overtake bitcoin. But sometime it can happen.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

One of the promising coin, ethereum is percieved to be the one who can overtake bitcoin in the future because of its better features and for being a platform that use by some developres for creating applications. But it need to achieve what bitcoin attained for the last several years before it become a qualified heir to the bitcoin throne.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

Thank You, everyone.

Its increasing due to his demand. People are getting panic from bitcoin's transaction fee and to get rid from it they're moving to other crypto named ethereum. The price only increase if people start involving on it. For example bitcoins, many people start invoking with bitcoin as result its price increase and now people are joining ethereum which case its price increasing and bitcoin starting decreasing. If it happen continuously, then they isn't far when ETH surpass bitcoins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

Hard to say. Both of these coins have advantages.
Bitcoin is the first crypto coin and has more tradable pairs.
Ethereum is more advanced in my opinion and has a strong team.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

bitcoin is currently at $8,364 while ethereum is at $715   both coins have advantage, only that bitcoin is at a more higher position than ethereum coin.

And also bitcoin has so much potential over ethereum because it's the first cryptocurrency. If ethereum is to beat bitcoin then it will take ages, but as for now bitcoin is the king!
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Thank You, everyone.
Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the cryptocurrency world. It has a huge market capitalization. Etereum is very popular because it is used by many ICOs as a platform. In addition, Ethereum has many large investors holding Ethereum, they believe that Ethereum will grow strongly in the next few years. However, I believe Ethereum will be hard to beat Bitcoin in the near future. At present Bitcoin is too strong, Ethereum will need a lot of time and effort.
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

I think Ethereum will beat Bitcoin by market cap soon. Bitcoin has drawbacks such as low transaction speed, higher fees per transaction, no support for smart contracts etc. Therefore, usage/adoption of bitcoin could happen in a lower rate. However, Ethereum developers continuously upgrading the Ethereum blockchain. They are going to implement sharding to address scalability issue, switch to PoS etc.

This means we may see a upward price movement in coming years for ETH. Since the supply of Ethereum is higher than the Bitcoin supply it would help Ethereum to beat Bitcoin by market cap. However, Bitcoin may be the leader in the price per unit for a long time.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

Ethereum is not yet ready to compete with such a coin as bitcoin, bitcoin is more durable in the market and I think it affects a lot, as well as more recognizable and has different applications.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Thank You, everyone.
In 2018 I think still to Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot replace. Maybe in the following years, Ethereum could defeat Bitcoin. Because to compete with the price of Bitcoin certainly takes a very long time and not as easy as you imagine.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Yes Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Two good altcoins this Ethereum and bitcoin cash. In the future, they will grow well. Ethereum cryptocurrency of the future. Bitcoin is old.
Bitcoin is king of all coin and ethereum is queen of the coin. So ethereum is next level of bitcoin. But not reach the bitcoin place and bitcoin price. So people invest the bitcoin. If need for the bitcoin information check the market place and coin disk. Then get more information for the bitcoin. It  any time to increase the price. So check the bitcoin price everyday.

It will not happen in the nearest 4-5 years. Ethereum is a very cool platform, and the altcoin is great (it will certainly, gain) but BTC will be the leader just few years.
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

Ethereum is inferior to Bitcoin very much, the whole world is looking towards Bitcoin. Even I do not know if it is real in the future that ETH would surpass Bitcoin.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

I think they have different roles and value in the economy so they can replace each others. Maybe in the future ETH price can pass over BTC. However, that day will be in the far future.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

ethereum has a great potential for shifting bitcoin, but now the ethereum does not yet have great strength to replace ethereum to the bitcoin position because the bitcoin is still in the path of the crypto. maybe we can see it in the next few years if it happens.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

all can happen .... but look at the current value of etherium in bitcoiin very far away but this could have been possible but not now possible in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: