Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

People are saying etherieum rising day in day out. Is indeed true but the pace does not depict an overtaken pace. I must say that bitcoin will foever be the boss because even at its weakest stage it is working
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

Ethereum as the biggest rival of bitcoin. The difference in market growth is what drives some people to suggest that Ethereum quickly become Bitcoin's biggest rival for the top spot in the crypto world in Crete. Ethereum is only available for two years, while Bitcoin has been in the market for over a decade. Actually, Bitcoin's age may be a barrier and even sparked a debate about how to measure Bitcoin's network in order to accommodate the rapidly growing pool of Bitcoin users and transactions get very hot.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
I think Ethereum is very able to beat Bitcoin. Because the development of Ethereum every year always increases and the price is always high. Indeed, the price of Bitcoin can be said to be the highest coin price but did not rule out if one-day Ethereum can beat it. I believe anything in crypto can happen.

coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

Ethereum has a lot of potential in the crypto world. But I still believe that Bitcoin will be the number one for a very long time. Because Bitcoin is the most widely accepted coin, and its current price is much higher than Ethereum, it will be hard for Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

I think it's really possible to happen if ethereum can maintain the positive price growing like these past few months but I don't think that it can happen within these year because there's still some hype in bitcoin and some investors still believe on it's potential , maybe after a year that's the right time for ethereum.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

Thank You, everyone.

No Altcoins can replace Bitcoin especially Ethereum as you can see in the market the huge difference between the price value of Bitcoin against Ethereum. Ethereum is ICO dependent in which i wonder what will going to happen after the banning of ICO advertising in FB, twitter and Google which will fully effect next month of June? If ICO numbers will reduce then for sure the demand of Ethereum will going to reduce too.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

See the price difference between the Bitcoin and ETH and we have to compare the supply of both these coins because ETH is far away behind so we cannot guarantee whether it will cross the Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the dominant currency and it will continue to dominate other cryptocurrencies.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

See the price difference between the Bitcoin and ETH and we have to compare the supply of both these coins because ETH is far away behind so we cannot guarantee whether it will cross the Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the dominant currency and it will continue to dominate other cryptocurrencies.
Little difficult. but there will be a period of high probability that the ethereum will be left behind and will be replaced by bitcoin. ktia same as waiting for that time can happen. be patient to wait for that to happen
Liberty777

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

Thank You, everyone.

i think yes, but its not good idea for all cryptocurrencyes,

becouse bitcoin is king <3  if bitcoin willnot popular coin, people willbe scared, and they sell all tokens,

when bitcoin price is groving up, all tokens price groving up. bitcoin is hope for all currencyes.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

Most probably Bitcoin will remain Bitcoin, and Ethereum will remain Ethereum.

We all want to see another reaction in terms of prices, but we have to remember one thing: Bitcoin was the leader and the biggest value it brought is the technology behind it. Ethereum on the other hand, is telling you - when you got lemons, why won’t you add some alcohol inside and make yourself a nice cocktail.

I agree with mate. There is no comparison of the two. Each one them have different identity and both of them are a potential coins to invest. It will be hard for ethereum to beat bitcoin because it is the foundation of all coins and investors, mostly the huge investors are more trusted with bitcoin than any other coins. So, the majority of their their investment will goes to bitcoin all the time.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

Thank You, everyone.

That is very possible in terms of how huge the growth in terms of percentage for both coins. Ethereum will easily break the $4,000 price within the year. That is way more than 500 percent. Bitcoin will find itself difficult to reach huge growth within 2018 only because it has already reached a very high level of value that it cannot anymore multiply threefold easily.
LympoMan

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

Thank You, everyone.

its possible, but i dont want it :/

some people dont know ETH, but all know BTC.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

While it is true that ethereum seems to be a more functional cryptocurrency than bitcoin in certain aspects, I am convinced that if ethereum had the potential to displace bitcoin from its place of predominance, that would have happened some time ago.

I believe that in case the bitcoin gets displaced by some altcoin, I have many doubts that it is ethereum who achieves it, since both cryptocurrencies begin to feel the pressure for the new technologically more advanced altcoins that have been emerging recently.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Thank You, everyone.
Not really, I know that there are many people that love ethereum and will like for it to surpass bitcoin and I understand them but ethereum is mostly used as a way to invest in icos, but now there are many competitors trying to take ethereum place and while those platforms will not take out ethereum and make it disappear I think it is going to lose some of its market share.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

Bitcoin is not stable anymore as it used to be before, that is why no one is using it as a store value, everyone is using it as a way to make money, an investment. But no, ethereum is never gonna beat it, because t is the same, only that with a few more features

Hello
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

I think Ethereum has more potential for growth at the moment but BTC will always be king. Its a store of value.
I like this statement, is the king established the kingdom.

I think no any altcoins can beat bitcoin because it is the fundamental of all coin. If ETHEREUM will rise it's value so do the bitcoin too. All altcoins depends on bitcoin.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

Thank You, everyone.
I think no even ethereum have potential to grow I think eth will not beat bitcoin. We all know bitcoin is the first coin invented in cryptocurrecy it's proven the value and we all know that bitcoin is more profitable.  So I think as of now no coin beat bitcoin.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:35:45 AM

It is possible that etherium may beat bitcoin but I think it will not happen soon. There maybe large differences when it comes to the changes of bitcoin's price but I think more people are still committed here.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Ethereum coins are indeed able to beat Bitcoin but I am sure if the year 2018 is still the year for Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot beat in this year. It may take several more years to defeat Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin can be the first and best coin every year. Yes though Ethereum is a good prospect for the future it's not as easy as you say.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

Bitcoin is not stable anymore as it used to be before, that is why no one is using it as a store value, everyone is using it as a way to make money, an investment. But no, ethereum is never gonna beat it, because t is the same, only that with a few more features

Chance of beating the Bitcoin is very less even though they are adding many features to ETH block chain but efficiency is completely different compared to reality. But there are many people who are still, supporting the bitcoin compared to ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: