Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

it's a small possibility to beat bitcoin because bitcoin is the main coin and hence Ethereum can beat bitcoin for now because bitcoin is still decreasing and not stable and I know bitcoin can evaporate quickly because it has blockchain technology and to send, bitcoin is very long

It does not look like ETH will beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin has also entered the phase of stability. There was a fall in the price of Bitcoin few weeks ago but the fall has been recovered now and due to this element of stability, it has again started attracting good investors. Even during the dip, people held onto their coins and waited until the market is in the boom phase again. ETH is expected to rise and cross $2000 towards the end of the year. This is what the experts predict about the ETH.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

it's a small possibility to beat bitcoin because bitcoin is the main coin and hence Ethereum can beat bitcoin for now because bitcoin is still decreasing and not stable and I know bitcoin can evaporate quickly because it has blockchain technology and to send, bitcoin is very long

It does not look like ETH will beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin has also entered the phase of stability. There was a fall in the price of Bitcoin few weeks ago but the fall has been recovered now and due to this element of stability, it has again started attracting good investors. Even during the dip, people held onto their coins and waited until the market is in the boom phase again. ETH is expected to rise and cross $2000 towards the end of the year. This is what the experts predict about the ETH.
As of now  all altcoins is very  dependent  with bitcoin when the price of bitcoin will goes up every body would goes up too but when it goes down same thing also, that signifies that bitcoin is still dominant but good things Ethereum is trying to compete in terms price and technology in which we could compare and would stop monopoly and create opportunity to improve more.

real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

Thank You, everyone.

In my opinion, the rest of the 2018 might be the rising period of the price of ethereum. But on the other hand, I don't think ethereum can beat bitcoin easily.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

Thank You, everyone.
I think the year 2018 is still the year for Bitcoin not for Ethereum. Bitcoin will lead again this year and will not be defeated by Ethereum. Ethereum does have a very stable development every year but Bitcoin is the only coin that has the highest price and it will continue to grow higher.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

there is a possibility,  if bitcoin blockchain traffic and delays continues.. anyways the energy consumption of etherium is way too less in comparison to Bitcoin.bitcoin takes more time to transmit the coins while Etherium is very fast.
If you look at the current condition where the price of ETH is constantly decreasing and almost all altcoin also go red in my market so pessimistic if in this year ETH will outperform bitcoin I think it is very unlikely happen.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Thank You, everyone.

Ethereum cannot beat bitcoin because of the first altcoin bitcoin in the world and so I'm sure it will not beat bitcoin,
but for its popularity is much better than bitcoin because Ethereum growth is very good

alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

This year ETH will not exactly replace Bitcoin. To do this, ETH still needs to do a lot of work and win the trust of a huge number of investors
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

Thank You, everyone.
It's far possible that Ethereum beat Bitcoin, as Bitcoin's popularity grew so much and even had its bashers and haters. Ethereum only have low popularity and its price is still low and high risk of not growing that up high.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Thank You, everyone.
Maybe this year is a good year for Ethereum but it doesn't mean that etherium will surpass the bitcoin in being popular and valuable, even though the etherium is continueosly increasing it's value it is not yet enough to surpass the value of bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Yes I know that ethereum is also good coin and very potential coin and maybe this year ethereum will more getting grower than btc but doesn’t mean that eth be beat Btc, it will never happen.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Thank You, everyone.
We all know that ethreum is continuosly mooning now but it doesn't mean that the ethreum will beat the bitcoin. Bitcoin is still more popular and valuable than ethereum even though the value of bitcoin isn't good.
BurakTurk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

in the last few years I think the possibility of it happening is still a bit so I think for ethereum itself a bit difficult to be able to compete with bitcoin in any scale. community or price is still difficult
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

It will never happen. I believe that Bitcoin will always remain in the first place. This is the strongest and most promising coin. Bitcoin is the leader and the whole world admits it.
mxmunk

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

why? I think Ethereum cannot exceed Bitcoin. Although Ethereum is very fast. But Bitcoin is the king. Its value is the value of the entire cryptocurrency.
lilmoney

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Definitely not. Ethereum has vulnerability on their network and can be hacked easily by intelligent hackers.
xali

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

No it can not and it will never happen, and it does not matter how much ethereum is gonna be worth in a few months from now, people should really forget about this.

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

i can sure with you ETH can not defeat bitcoin rightnow and maybe many years from now, bitcoin is unique and powerful coin that is dominating the market for many years, despite ETH is a great altcoin but the amount of ETH is too big that makes it becomes too much popular that can hardly be used as a good asset that can be held in the future, many ICOs and using ETH so it is popular than BTC but the price can not be able to be compared with BTC of course, but BTC is special because its own unique and high value through times.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Thank You, everyone.
I'll bet that's a bit of a stretch. I believe that bitcoin is currently the most promising for such investments and most likely who invested right now will be in a huge benefit for themselves.
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

If you mean ethereum price can beat bitcoin price, I guess it is possible. Both of bitcoin and ethereum is created by blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is being used to create applications which are beyond just supporting a digital currency. Look at the purpose of ethereum. This is the largest and most well-established, open-ended decentralized software platform that enables SmartContracts and Distributed Applications (ĐApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party. Also about the technically such as technology and development, I think ethereum must be can beat the bitcoin.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

ethereum has a chance to beat bitcoin, but ethereum has not been able to continue to run to beat bitcoin because the ethereum platform is still limited, but if I think when ethereum has developed a plaform innovation they might be able to beat bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: