Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 2395 times)
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

bitcoin vs. ether, that's the question !!!! storonnikov a lot of those, and hbo they have different political weight , one of legedu other intelligence

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

I think that this is not the right question. I think that now it is very strange to ask about such things, because it is very difficult for us today to draw any conclusions, because personally I got used to these two projects. Everything is in our hands and our capabilities.

mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

First thing first, bitcoin has no competitors in crypto currency world. Talking about ethereum, ethereum is just rising because of so many ICO's are keep coming on their platform and bitcoin is now not in the move.
When bitcoin will start moving all altcoins also ethereum will fall again under bitcoins shade. But yes ethereum is a good investment choice but place bitcoin under ethereum is not a good idea.

dimpsk

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

First thing first, bitcoin has no competitors in crypto currency world. Talking about ethereum, ethereum is just rising because of so many ICO's are keep coming on their platform and bitcoin is now not in the move.
When bitcoin will start moving all altcoins also ethereum will fall again under bitcoins shade. But yes ethereum is a good investment choice but place bitcoin under ethereum is not a good idea.

I am agree with this. All we see now - altcoins fall down faster - because their holders change them on bitcoin or fiat.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

All cryptos are currently struggling not just Bitcoin. BTC is still the best crypto there is with the highest market cap and value. Ethereum has a promising project and if ICOs keep using its technology, its value will raise higher , but i dont see it ever surpassing BTC any time soon.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

I think that the answer is obvious and this is the Ethereum, because it is becoming more popular than Bitcoin and I am sure that in the future ETH will overtake BTC in capitalization.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

They are both struggling. Both of them are like pulling each other down.
I thought that Ethereum will stay being valued at .01 BTC and yet it fell down again.
We are going to see more of this as more altcoin are being created.
Ethereum being used more but the problem is the bought ethereum doesn't stay long. ICO projects needs the funds for their service and upgrades so withdrawal is necessary.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Ethereum started being independent the moment ICOs started using its platform, I think its a good coin and worth investing in but Bitcoin is still the best there is, every crypto is currently taking a dip, not just Bitcoin
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

BTC is way popular still than ETH. The community outside this forum are only aware of BTC which is why most of the investors are going for BTC and its low supply not to mention the lost BTCs. Its not going to be easy to tell whether ETH is going to dominate but certainly when NEO is going to start its best projects, ETH will be replaced by NEO.
It's odd Ethereum has wanted to replace bitcoin from the beginning and now there many coins trying to replace it and while I have my doubts the day Ethereum is going to be replaced it is ever going to come the chances are greater for that to happen than Ethereum replacing bitcoin, these next years are going to be very fun since we will see if Ethereum can still retain its place as the second coin in the market.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Etherium looks very squish and miserable now. There is no information  from  Vitalic about next development plans. I wonder if it go to the $300 very soon.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

Of course! now is the best time to invest in ETH
this currency is strong enough to withstand competition from newcomers and stably maintain its position on the market!
but you should be careful, since new coins come with new technologies!
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

I agree with the author of the topic in the first message. ETH is a really strong opponent for bitcoin, and there's an explanation for that. Bitcoin-no matter how it sounds the most useless coin, but because it first appeared on the market, it has such a value. What we don't say about ETH. On the basis of Ethereum constantly there are projects that contribute to the growth of its popularity. And the developers are doing everything right. Solve all emerging tasks, very of well-and quickly.
I think many of you have heard Vitaly Buterin address the issue of scaling. He presented THE plasma system to the public.
This solution is an external level of smart contracts and will help improve the network bandwidth of the ether.
So far, all representatives of the ethereum community have to download and confirm each smart contract in the Plasma system. But soon the developers promise to reduce the amount of necessary data.

When the internal transactions are used in the system — "Plasma coins". Tokens are generated when a user submits funds to a contract. So, instead of downloading and verifying all the data, you can simply keep track of the internal coins.

Plasma acts similar to the Lightning Network of bitcoin: transactions are off-chain and are recorded in the blockchain when the channel is closed.
Generally I will not go into details. Invest and you will not regret! Wink
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
NO!! brainier

because BTC IS KING
dimpsk

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
NO!! brainier

because BTC IS KING

Yep. There is bitcoin and a lot of shitcoins, you name it inluding ETH. So I mine shitcoins and change them for BTC.
FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

Now is a very good time for investing in the ethereum, the price is very low, if you invest now, then in half a year you can get two or three times profit. I advise you to buy the ethereum right now.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

I think that the answer is obvious and this is the Ethereum, because it is becoming more popular than Bitcoin and I am sure that in the future ETH will overtake BTC in capitalization.
Maybe, but do not forget the bitcoin. I think it will be very difficult and be a very long journey to be able to beat bitcoin if we look at the history that has been bitcoin made to date

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

It will take a very long time for ethereum, as the current price of ethereum continues to decline. I am sure mid-year 2018 will be a significant increase.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:48 PM

Bitcoin is the coin to invest on because just the 1% rise of it better than that of ethereum
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

Have some Bitcoins in my wallet and keep on hold. But every were have popularity Ethereum, you know, middle price fore gas and easy to used. Thats why I prefer ETH more then BTC. For me BTC its must have King but only to hold for a long time
Nexmesh Team

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

Bitcoin will continue to be the best store of value and a solid long term investment. Ethereum have some tremendous works in the making and if they pull it off, we could see some outrageous gains. If we’re talking about the best potential growth, Ethereum wins, if we’re talking most likely growth, Bitcoin wins. Basically a 50/50 investment in each would be wise or skew it slightly either way if you have a more aggressive or conservative approach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: